Review of TeeTurtle

TeeTurtle reviews

upport@teeturtle.com

monab30
4/4/18

I have been buying shirts from TeeTurtle for years now and they all still look brand new. Usually all my transactions happened in person whenever I caught them at a convention. They have incredibly cute and unique designs, while also having very soft and high quality material. I'm thrilled to see their shirt designs expanding and multiplying over the years. I just started buying their shirts online this year and could not be more impressed or satisfied. I live in Canada and expect to wait a few weeks to receive my order, however, my packages were waiting for me at my door within a week in perfect condition.
The only reason I am rating it 4 starts instead of 5, is because their shirts tend to be on the small side, at least for women. I only buy their loose fit women's shirts because I find it more comfortable and wearable, but the shirts I ordered were both skin tight. I still love the designs and they're still comfortable, but I was disappointed that their medium fit me like a tight small.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you pay attention to the size measurements.

davidw35
11/15/17
• Updated review

My order still hasn't arrived after 45 days. CS says they understand my frustration but never apologized. I would recommend 6dollarshirts or shirt.woot. Both ship quickly and at least apologize when their company screws up.

“Its speed lives up to its name.”
10/30/17
• Previous review

I ordered 8 shirts from them to wear for Halloween and paid around $25 for international shipping. After placing the order I received a message saying that if there was a mistake contact the quickly because they fulfill orders very fast. After about a week my order still had not shipped so I contacted them. The email I received said that many customers were confused and that it was a pre order. So I checked the sight and there was no mention of it being a preorder. They never updated their site to let customers know that it was a pre order despite knowing it was a problem. Then they finally shipped the order and apparently they are using turtles to deliver them. Despite paying more than double what other shirt companies charge they chose a company that is at least five times slower than the others. I say at least five times because I still have not received my order.
If you just have to have one their shirts order now and you might get it by Christmas.

mf48
9/13/16

It's a cute site with cute products, for the cute side of geek. The quality is superb for the price. I highly recommend their site. Check them out. :D

Questions? Get answers from the TeeTurtle staff and other customers.

TeeTurtle?