Review of TeeHappy

Oklahoma City, OK 73120
bhappyhelp@gmail.com

anns169
1/4/18

I am trying to return an item and nothing works. First they deny the email address is valid, then the order number. I have uploaded photos to make a claim and the submit button doesnt work. I have sent 5 emails only one of which was answered. Their instructions to reply above a line was also impossible in the email contact us process. I live in Australia so ringing them is tricky.I cannot believe how dreadful this has been. My worst ever online buying experience.

ma37559
11/19/15

I had order a shirt from this company last year and after 2 months no shirt and several emails - someone finally got back to me. She gave me some bs that the printer had gotten behind and my shirt was up next. I told her no thanks and to refund my money. Won't buy from them again.

robertj92
10/2/15

i orded 4 shirts and a button at the beginning of the year around the 29th of January and still havnt recieved them after 9 months. i warn people to look elsewhere for anything they want and if teehappy is the only place to get them.... forget it then

marlat6
6/4/15

I placed an order the beginning of February. Still haven't received it. The couple of times this company has actually responded to my emails, they claim that my shirt is up next to be printed. How can a company stay in business like this? Obviously, they don't have any repeat customers. Don't throw your money away!

Questions? Get answers from the TeeHappy staff and other customers.

TeeHappy?