Review of Tee11

Tee11 reviews

support@tee11.com

heatherh110
8/11/17

I ordered a shirt back in November of 2016 that was a Christmas present. Long story short the money was taking out of my account and no shirt ever arrived. I attempted to connect Tee11 but there is no customer service phone number and the email back from them said they were behind because of high volume of orders that they were not expecting. Giving this company even 1 star feels wrong. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING, SCAM SCAM SCAM. You are better off going outside and lighting your wallet on fire, much more enjoyable. Merry Christmas.

melissam205
7/8/17

Ordered several shirts in November and in Feb got an email apologising for delays and that all orders were being sent. By April I had emails them 3 time with no response. put in a claim with my credit card company which was denied as the sites bank claimed everything was fine and legit. Now the website and Facebook pages have vanished and my credit card company doesn't want to know.

Totally ripped off.

scarletteh
5/28/17

Ordered my shirts before Christmas and never received anything. Now their website is gone. Who do I report them to?

scottm205
4/5/17

Purchased shirts in November 2016, had to contact company in February 2017 threatening to go to the BBB unless I got an update on shirts. They then sent out a blanket email saying "if" you haven't received your shirts then rest assured they will be delivered soon. It is now April 2017 and still nothing. Honestly I think a lawsuit may be the best thing to put this company out of business for good. They are little more than a scam and have definitely stolen $1000's of dollars from people.

I encourage everyone who is looking at these reviews because they were scammed to report it to the BBB. https://www.bbb.org/scamtracker/us/reportscam

edwardm103
3/2/17

I ordered 2 shirts before Christmas and never received them. Several emails to the company were never returned. I disputed the charge with my bank, but Tee11 just lied and said they shipped the shirts in December, which is obviously untrue because they sent me an email on January 26th, saying the shipment was delayed.

marcusb65
2/27/17

I bought 2 shirts on 12/16/16 and its 2/27/17 and still no shirts! I've only received one email about it being on back order. I think they have an off with my money!!!!

barbarianp
1/21/17

I never received my shirts spent over $50 contacted them multiple times through email amd facebook. No reply. Must be a scam.

markm326
1/18/17

Ordered a shirt for Xmas on Nov. 17, 2016... charged my card. Never sent anything. never respond to emails.

Reported to econsumer.gov

lauras204
1/11/17

Same problem as others, ordered a shirt and never heard from them again. In the meantime, I got my bank to do a fraud investigation so I can get a refund. I then contacted Shopify, which processes Tee11's payments, to let them know of the scam. They took it very seriously and have opened an investigation. Recent comments on Tee11's FB (https://www.facebook.com/tee11dotcom/) have even more comments from scammed customers. Scam advisor (http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/tee11.com) seems to indicate the company is in OK. I sent all of this information to the BBB and they asked me to file a complaint with the FTC here: https://www.econsumer.gov/en/GettingStarted/1?NextQID=1&SubID=1#crnt
I'd encourage others to file complaints with their bank, Shopify, and the FTC as well.

sarad71
1/11/17

I ordered 2 shirts from Tee11 sometime between Nov 22 and Nov 25 of 2016 and have not received either--no shipping notifications, either. I have sent several emails to the site using their "customer support" email and their contact form over the past month but have not heard anything. Also tried messaging their page on Facebook but have not received a response. Judging from other people's comments, this site is just one big scam--they can't fulfill orders and they won't tell you that. They just keep your money and ignore any requests for a refund from you.

Do NOT order from this site for any reason. The chances of you getting your purchase are slim, and even if you do get your purchase, it will probably take far longer than necessary. Any business that can't own up to its mistakes is trash in my book. If Tee11 is legit, they should be prompt in responding to customer questions and concerns, and they should just come out and say they can't fulfill all orders and give out refunds.

jihyunn
1/5/17

Have tried to contact somebody for WEEKS because my order had not been fulfilled. I am absolutely outraged. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS

debbiej39
12/27/16

I ordered and never received even after print date ended. I have sent numerous emails to only way to contact and never a reaponse. I now read this company has been under other names and done the same thing. Please verify sites before you order. Mine wasn't alot but I see others had big orders.

elaines55
12/27/16

I ordered t shirt in nov. end date was nov 25. Was to be a Christmas gift- Still no shirt and no response back from numerous emails inquiring about status of PAID order !!! No response. Lesson learned! Never order from a company that has no phone number or actual customer support!!!

manup1
12/14/16

Ordered T shirts on the 13th of Nov to make sure they would be here - in Canada - for Christmas... they shipped on the 13th Dec. One month to ship 2 T shirts. This is ridiculous.

lizb43
11/16/16

Tee11.com is run by the same people who ran Teefiend.com, Teefancy.com, timelordshirts.com, jollygoodshirts.com as well as many other names as they take orders under one name, and when they don't deliver they start again with a new name. If you ever do get an order, it will be months late, poor quality shirts from Honduras with poor quality still sticky picture, and after you have started a credit card reversal process. They also lie on the customs declarations, not paying the correct taxes which could get you in trouble with customs if you order from overseas. They target particular fan groups, particularly dr who fans, and now Star Wars, preying on their trust. This is a phoenix type of company, closing one down when the debts mount up, - illegal where I live and has been reported to authorities, however if u r American and affected by these people, could you please report to the authorities as they need to be stopped for good.

Also report them to the Better Business Bureau. https://www.bbb.org/scamtracker/us/reportscam

By Scott M.

At least yours shipped. Many never get theirs.

By Scott M.
Questions? Get answers from the Tee11 staff and other customers.

Tee11?