Techarex

Techarex has a consumer rating of 2.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Techarex also ranks 58th among Tech Support sites. The most common issues with Techarex are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Techarex?

“Thanks for poviding me Best QuickBooks Hosting with 24/7 support”

Julia G.
6/3/16

I was looking for a QuickBooks hosting company with considerable experience in this domain and fortunately someone recommended me Techarex Networks. Ever since the day we subscribed to their QuickBooks hosting services, all our troubles related to the constant availability of the software are gone. They have immensely robust servers that guaranteed us absolute uptime. Truly, Techarex Networks delivers what they commit. I am also very much impressed by their service standards and business policy.

“Terrible”

Rachel B.
6/4/18

I have been without access to my quickbooks since the May 18, 2018! My whole company operates on this program and I have lost money and sales due to this company! I can not get in contact them. They are still taking money out of my account but providing no service and have me locked out of my quickbooks system. I dont know what to do!!!

juliag35
June 3rd, 2016
smithj41
March 22nd, 2017
I had been looking for a reputed QuickBooks hosting company since long until I came across Techarex Networks that completed my prolonged search. I must say that the company perfectly met all my QuickBooks hosting requirements. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable QuickBooks hosting service provider.
felicitaj1
August 4th, 2017
Extremely helpful and fast and knowledgeable. wonderful customer service. Excellent support!!!! We use their QuickBooks support and hosting.

Questions? Get answers from the Techarex staff and other customers.

Techarex Networks provides managed dedicated cloud services, Server hosting supports and Solutions for QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier, SharePoint Server Hosting, Dedicated Exchange server, MS SQL Server and Accounting Software Hosting and Support.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Techarex?

Have a question about Techarex?