This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tech4Sure.us

Tech4Sure.us

Tech4Sure.us has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tech4Sure.us also ranks 140th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Tech4Sure.us?

“Very Good Work..”

edward m.
1/29/17

very professional and efficient work done from technicians. they have fixed my computer properly and install the software too...

“It is a scam”

Kyle b.
7/18/18

It's a scamcenter from India.It's a scamcenter from India.It's a scamcenter from India.It's a scamcenter from India.It's a scamcenter from India.

edwardm98
January 29th, 2017
kyleb183
July 18th, 2018
randyj23
January 31st, 2017
Tech was very good in helping me with my new PC.they fixed all my problems properly and they assist me kindly.
doreenb14
January 29th, 2017
The work was completed in an efficient manner with all viruses removed and the computer is now working great.
stephaniw2
February 6th, 2017
Everything's great, as well as all the repairs and engineer installed my antivirus as well, Good service, thanks.
nickw72
February 3rd, 2017
Problem encountered with software systems that were effectively resolved by the technician allocated to my PC. Prompt, courteous and professional service.
olviam
January 17th, 2017
Whenever I got a problem and I cant figure out what to do, tech4sure team helped me a lot.I thank team for assisting me to get the service I needed to keep my computer running Theyve just always been very professional.

Questions? Get answers from the Tech4Sure.us staff and other customers.

niteshc
Nitesh C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech4Sure.us?

Have a question about Tech4Sure.us?