Tcah.vet

Tcah.vet has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tcah.vet?

“Lacks communication skills and professionalism”

Camogirl C.
10/9/20

I'm very disappointed in the lack of communication, and professionalism of one of their veterinarians. For months, I believed my pet had a certain diagnosis when my pet actually had another. As a matter of fact, the veterinarian informed me at the onset of the symptoms (with seeming confidence) of his diagnosis. At no time was I informed or corrected about what was going on with my pet. In our last interaction, the veterinarian tried to blame me for his inability to make a diagnosis. And, prior to our last interaction he never informed me of what was actually going on with my pet, nor offered testing or alternative treatment. I am appalled and baffled that any veterinarian would continue an ineffective course of treatment and prescribe medications if he knew it was not going to move us toward healing or improving the condition and life of my pet. The Vet also became agitated and defensive when I asked questions in an effort to understand, and cut me off while trying to describe how my pet has gradually become worse. No one should ever have to go through this experience. The "care" I received from this Vet is a very poor reflection on their practice and begs the question... are they all this way? I am heartbroken, and feel I have no choice except to seek veterinary care elsewhere.

camogirlc
October 9th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Tcah.vet staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tcah.vet?

Have a question about Tcah.vet?