Review of Tatyana

Henderson, NV 89014, US

1 Review From Our Community

maggiep6
1/26/15

I like the desings but the quality mostly leaves a lot to be desired.
They use very cheap materials. Over all I have only bought one dress that was decent quality.
I always buy from the sale because of a time when a dress online, the coffee pencil. I knew my size cos I'd previously purchased straight from the shop. Nevertheless it was too small once I got it. And it certainly wasn't as colourful as on the website. Sometimes they do warm that the material isn't stretch so you should get one size up but they said nothing on this one.
I'm curvy and the girl in the picture was curvy too but it was deceiving.
Then the worst was when I got the long leopard coat. I got that plus another item and because I ordered it to be sent overseas they charged me 70$ at the door or else they'd take the packet away!!!
They didn't say anything like it could happen but the company that brought it had those instructions.
A total rip off. And it got worse because the linen soon got bubbles and the actual coat started coming apart. Also on the phone they assured me that the coat could withstand Minnesota's winter when I called the actual store at the Mall of America. They should know, I thought. It was obvious that the coat couldn't withstand even a small storm.
If I had a car that left me right at the door of places all the time, maybe I could run fast enough that I wouldn't freeze but that's about it.
They do make those clothes mostly thinking you'll use them for the one occassion but I was using it daily. If I spend $150 on a coat I expect to be able to wear it as much as I want.
Really only the things that are more 'discreet' and average are better quality. The rest is pretty much one use things.
I only buy clearance things now. They still seem expensive at times but it's the only way.
I think most retro clothing places are a total rip off.

Questions? Get answers from the Tatyana staff and other customers.

Tatyana?