Tate

Ratings On Other Platforms

Reviews.io
5 / 5

Tate has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tate ranks 19th among Museum sites.

How would you rate Tate?

“I wanted to pick a unique site for my first review...”

Jessica B.
8/9/11

I wanted to pick a unique site for my first review EVER (on here, lol), so I picked "How It Is", which is a project created by UK's Miroslaw Balka. Though I really like the site, it is difficult to explain. Basically, it's a type of art project Balka created, It takes you to this black, interactive, borderline scary "cave", and you navigate through it with the mouse. There are many strange things to come upon. Things that again, I cannot explain. It's just something you have to see for yourself. I gave it four stars because it is engaging and kept me interested for a while. I actually didn't finish going through the whole thing in one sitting because it was nighttime and it was starting to freak me out a bit lol. The site insists that you wear headphones, and I figured out why! Strange, intriguing, different, interactive, unexplainable art. Somewhat like a game, only... not. Some parts are somewhat disturbing in a sense, but that's just my opinion. Go see for yourself.

Questions? Get answers from the Tate staff and other customers.

Tate is a family of four art galleries in London, Liverpool and Cornwall known as Tate Modern, Tate Britain, Tate Liverpool and Tate St Ives. Tate art museum houses the UK's collection of British art from 1500 and of international modern art

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tate?

Have a question about Tate?