Museum of Modern Art reviews

membership@moma.org

1 star

marcusc89
11/30/19
I could go any (or every) season of the year to the MoMA and I'll still love it. There is so much creativity and inspiring works that it's hard to say that something "bored" me. The curators do a great job! I took a course taught by the great Sarah Meister, I loved it and every time I have been at the museum, I always hope to see her haha
danyw4
5/28/19
This is a great museum, The new exhibits rotate in an hour every few months, but they're always so interesting.
calebs30
3/6/18
Love the MOMA. They constantly have new installations and the staff is always very engaging and knowledgeable. Great place to spend an afternoon learning and enjoying.
alexandrah16
1/21/18
very satisfied with the paintings and the overall structure of the museum. I have found some beautiful presents for my friends at the museum shop.
stephr3
10/13/11
MoMA always has a great selection of gifts. So unique and interesting. Very good for Xmas shopping, everybody.
nelsonb
6/20/10
I just learned about this site by receiving a Fathers' Day card from my ex-wife, bless her a bunch.

Heck, it's still early, lotsa you SiteJabber users could sent your fathers a Fathers' Day card too! (Actually, they don't have strictly Fathers' Day cards, just lotsa great art that can be sent as e-cards with your hand-written (so to speak) message. Go for it!

(And thanks, Kathleen!)

PS -- copy and paste this link for the e-card portion of the moma site: http://www.moma.org/ecards/

Questions? Get answers from the Museum of Modern Art staff and other customers.

Museum of Modern Art?