The Frick Collection

The Frick Collection has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Frick Collection ranks 2nd among Museum sites.

How would you rate The Frick Collection?

“One of the best museums in New York can now be experienced...”

gloria g.
5/31/13

One of the best museums in New York can now be experienced online. My favorites are Hoppner, Raeburn and Rembrandt. These painters could capture the true essence of a person hundreds of years before photography existed.

gloriag8
May 31st, 2013
chelseaa1
June 14th, 2013
I always wanted to visit Frick museum since I was teenager. I just love painted art because it is so natural. And finally, my dream came true. I definitely suggest visiting Frick museum because every painting is worth it. Wonderful exhibition and wonderful museum
keythr
January 22nd, 2011
The 16 galleries at the Frick Collection in New York have a fabulous selection of Western European art covering from the Renaissance to the end of the 19th Century. If you can't make it to New York to see the original paintings, sculptures and objects, then this website is the best alternative. The close zoom options help you get close up to the detail. Sometimes the images take a little time to load. Have fun!
juliaj
June 30th, 2007
My favorite museum in new york - The Frick Collection is a special place. Built by the great industrialist (he was somehow connected to Andrew Carnegie) --the collection is amazingly wide-ranging but personal. From wall panels from Boucher to beautiful portraits by Ingre, the galley has a certain magic which is lost in the vastness of the Met and the Guggenheim. If you have not already, I impel you to visit. You will not regret it.

Questions? Get answers from the The Frick Collection staff and other customers.

In the elegant galleries of The Frick Collection? A museum housed in the former mansion of industrialist Henry Clay Frick? You will find some of the most exceptional works of Western art. Ranging from the Renaissance through the late nineteenth century,...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Frick Collection?

Have a question about The Frick Collection?