TastyTouch

TastyTouch has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TastyTouch ranks 206th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate TastyTouch?

“Food Went Bad & Spoilt After 2 Hours Been Delivered!”

Lissa M.
8/28/16

Service wasnt that great at all as they turned up 10mins before the arrival of the guests. The worst part was all the food that I catered from them, went bad, especially the chicken bumbling in the sos and spoilt after 2 hours it been delivered. I did complaint to them and they promised to take it seriously and even promised to refund me some money. But until now, no phone calls, no email and no reimburst of money. VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE AND FOOD.

lissam2
August 28th, 2016

VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE AND FOOD.

Questions? Get answers from the TastyTouch staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TastyTouch?

Have a question about TastyTouch?