Review of Taskeasy

Taskeasy reviews

jillm222
1/9/19

First of all, even when the work is done correctly, be aware that they will not show up for appointments and give no notification that they aren't coming. Once, they rescheduled an appointment they had already missed twice for a Sunday...then didn't show up and I got an email after the fact saying they didn't show up because they don't work on Sundays!! Then why did you accept the job??? I hired them to do yard clean up, which is supposed to include (according to the website) leaf clean up and light hedge trimming and pruning. When they FINALLY actually showed up for an appointment (fourth time is the charm, I guess), they did the front yard (blowing most of them into the street!), but not the back yard. They did absolutely NO hedge trimming at all. When I refused payment until they fixed it, they came back and completed the leaf clean up, but STILL did not do the hedges. Then i was told it was because they were too tall--BECAUSE IT TOOK THEM OVER TWO WEEKS TO ACTUALLY SHOW UP and they had grown tall. Not only that, but they caused some damage to my house and to my back gate and refused to make it right. Horrible customer service, but even worse contractors. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THEM. Pictures are of the damage and the bushes they refused to trim.

rinaldom15
10/13/18

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. They will increase your prices without any notice or recourse. I can understand a small increase due to the economy but since it's the end of the season they want to increase my service 50% then blame it on their contractors.

kevind281
7/31/18

The worst customer support I have ever seen. They take your money and you can go pound sand. RUN don't walk away from these thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennas78
7/28/18

Saint Paul, MN. I was out of town and paid for mows by looking at the photos uploaded by mower. Got home to find 1/4 of the yard had been missed for a month and grass was knee-high. Emails went unanswered for days, so I called. I hoped the mower could come out and finish what he'd missed, but no. I was told by a supervisor that since I'd already paid, I was out of luck. Also, I hadn't contacted then within 48 hours (I guess emails don't count), so also out of luck. Once you pay or once 48 hours passes, the guarantee no longer applies. I feel the blame here goes to the company and their misleading guarantee promise, and not the mower. If they'd bothered to contact him, he probably would have come back.

Tip for consumers: Hold payment until you can see the yard in person even if you are out of town.

dianec6
7/16/18

The first time they came out they did a great job, my yard looked super.
The next week, they sent an email to say they would be out the next day.
No show. Emailed me again said they'd be out the next day, again no show.
Next day, sent a text saying they would be out in 5 days. Canceled. Just ridiculous

kathya26
6/19/18

I hire taskeasy for yard service. Including in my package was weeding the flower bed. However the person Jason that was assigned to mow the yard refuse to pull the weeds. Taskeasy approved of that though, I paid for that service. Jason was willing to come back under his condition no weed pulling, Keep in mind that is what I am paying for. I said no then I receive an e-mail from taskeasy that said I was not a right fit for task. Why is that because they want me to give up a task that I am paying for? Task has engaged in the worst form of gamemenship to reach their own goals. Shame on them. Kathy

kennethw160
6/18/18

Unreliable. For two months they promised to do yard work on a premium price. For two months they are a no-show. Customer service non-responsive. Always a promise to do better. Promise always broken.

Questions? Get answers from the Taskeasy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Taskeasy