Target Sports USA reviews

Tel: 1-860-426-9886

outdoorl1
3/6/19

Searching For Best 9mm Ammo? Outdoor Limited your online retail source for all ammunition needs. We sell ammo by the box and in bulk. We offer wide collection of ammunitions for your Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun & Rimfire at great price discount. All the ammunition you will find in our website is in stock. We never take preorders for out of stock items.

ald497
3/10/18

12-10-17 Despite all the negative reviews I signed up with them and ordered about $200 worth of ammo. It is true that it takes a little longer for them to deliver, but whenever I called I was treated very well by CJ or others on the phone and eventually I got exactly what I ordered for a good price about 10 days after my order. I really like them and will order again from them. You just need to plan well for your purchases, figure delivery takes one to two weeks. I can fully recommend them. I will leave more updates on my experiences as I purchase more from them.

UPDATE 1-5-18: Upping my rating from 4 to 5 stars!! Continue to have excellent experience with this store. Extremely nice and helpful staff on the phone. They are busy, but if you work with them they are tops. I buy a lot of ammo for tournaments and practice and they will definitely get all my business. Have so far purchased about 3000 rounds here.

UPDATE 3-10-18: I continue to buy ammo at this store to the tune of about $200 per month and they continue to be absolutely fantastic! Best price and very friendly and responsive customer service. If you need the ammo quickly, call them and CJ will get it out same day or next day. All ammo is shipped FedEx so it tracks and arrives very fast. I am an avid shooter and buy from a lot of online sources, but this is the BEST ammo store bar none! They also track for you how much your membership saves you in ammo and shipping costs and now after 3 months I am already $10 ahead of what the membership cost me.

vicp4
7/7/17

7 days after I placed an order thyme e have not shipped. SO who believes their 4 hours shipping stuff on their website?

kevinl79
12/4/15

Ordered ammo on Friday 11/27/15 and the site told me it would ship that day if I ordered in the next 5 hours. Then I emailed on Sunday and was given FedEx tracking info that even as of yet had not updated. Called them today 12/4/15 and was told that my order went out this morning????

They completely lied about shipping the same day when I ordered and made no effort to make that right. After not getting a reply to email and having to call I decided that filing a BBB complaint was in my best interest.

Sam Delmic replied that they have now blocked me from ordering from them in the future! (As if I would consider it HA! ) and that he had picked/packed my order this morning so it would go out ASAP... To me ASAP would have been when he sent me the tracking info on Sunday and not 5 days later.

This business has no interest in taking care of its customers. They engage in wildly unethical bait and switch tactics, false advertising, and just generally unprofessional behavior. If you claim you will ship something one day and dont...well you havent delivered on your promises at all!

Tip for consumers: Buy elsewhere. Sam Delmic is unprofessional and this business doesnt care about its customers at all.

miodragd1
11/19/14

I have made many, many purchases from Target sports USA and all I can say is WOW. Great prices, fast shipping and FREE on bulk items like full cases of ammo. so far I have not found anyone online who can beat there prices, especially with the case orders. I will continue to be a loyal customer! THANKS TargetsportsUSA!!!!!!

miodragd
9/2/14

Folks,
TargetSportsUSA.com is by far the best ammunition dealer on the web. sales staff is friendly and answer questions without the usual attitude most of the other dealers have.
I purchase for our store however most of the purchases are for my personal use. The delivery is SUPER fast.
The fact you took the time to send me a personal email regarding your move showed me you actually care what your customer thinks.
I don't envy moving such a large operation but I can only assume it's due to you folks needing more space. That's a good thing. Business is good.
The gun club that I am a charter member of now buys ALL our ammunition from you. Pistol calibers, rifle and my favorite 50BMG.
I would like to say Thank you , for all you do for us in the shooting sports.
Glad your moved in now comes the little things like setting up offices etc. You will get it down.
Again thank each and everyone of you for providing good old American service.
God Bless

Fred White USMC 1972-1984
Sales Manager

Tip for consumers: free shipping on bulk ammo

tonyv13
3/13/14

I found my zeiss optical for my rifle at a very reasonable price. Shipping was awesome and it is exactly what I wanted.

Questions? Get answers from the Target Sports USA staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Target Sports USA