Target.ca

Target.ca has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Target.ca ranks 259th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Target.ca?

“Scammy Borderfree renders online shopping from Canada impossible”

Heather L.
9/27/18

It's a shame, I really loved crossing the border to go shopping at Target... filling the cart with awesome deals and cool clothing. I was pretty happy to see that I could order from Canada... that was until I dealt with their broker Borderfree. All I can say is... what a nightmare! It nearly than doubled the price on the item, my order was shipped in separate packages all with extreme mark-up completely devaluing this service. I love the merch when I have the time to cross the border, but I would never in a million years consider using any company that uses Borderfree. Protect yourself... read other reviews on this company.

loiso
May 25th, 2015

Compared to Zellers (Target bought out). Selection of goods very limited especially in women's apparel and jewelry. I miss shopping at Zellers and wish Target had stayed out. Now there are empty stores
Leaving us with no discount stores except Wally.

heatherl141
September 27th, 2018

dennisb75
August 17th, 2015

Limited selection and prices more than most stores in the area, maybe the reasons it closed after less than a year.

Questions? Get answers from the Target.ca staff and other customers.

Free two-day shipping for hundreds of thousands of items on orders of $35+ or free same-day store pick-up, plus free and easy returns. Save 5% every day with your Target REDcard.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target.ca?

Have a question about Target.ca?