Review of Tafford

Tel: 1-888-222-8919
customerservice@tafford.com

jerrit1
12/12/17

Was told when I placed order on nov 24 that three items were on backorder, but would ship in 7-10 business days. Heard nothing about a delay, finally wrote on dec 12 to check status and they casually responded that still on backorder and would be possibly be shipped dec 22. Treated me like I was stupid and couldnt do the math that it was more than 7-10 business days. They didnt even bother to say sorry, but guess its because they dont care. Very, very, very poor customer service. Will never order from them again.

sweett7
10/14/17

Waited two weeks for my scrubs to come in. They are too exapensive and made from cheap material. My scrubs were so thin that all the pockets have holes in them already. I will not be doing business with them again.

nicoleh109
8/8/17

I cannot express how much I don't like this customer service. It's been over a month and haven't received my order. Called them to check on it. No one called me back.

jessicam300
7/20/17

BAD.
WHO EVER HEARD OF CUSTOMER PAYING FOR RETURN SHIPPING, $14.00.
SIZES WAY OFF.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

rebeccap104
7/3/17

I'm only writing this review to outweigh all the bad on the internet. Overall, I was happy with the product and it fits perfectly. I hadn't read any reviews about the site before placing my order and haven't ordered from here before. Honestly, seeing all these reviews made me nervous and I almost cancelled my order. Customer service was very prompt on both the phone and over email. One suggestion is if you do order from this company, make an account FIRST. You cannot track your order status through the website unless you have an account. My only complaint is similar to others in that I didn't receive my scrubs until 3 weeks after placing the order online. Since I wasn't in a time crunch I waited it out. If you can wait, it's worth it.

abigailf6
4/21/17

Total of my order for maternity scrubs was $216. I used $200 worth of gift cards, and I authorized payment of the remaining $16 of the bill to be paid via my PayPal account. After 10 days of having no idea if my order was being processed/shipped/etc, I finally got an email that said it had shipped... soon followed by another email that my account was charged for the FULL $216 amount! I don't have that money to pay right now, which is why a family member had given me the gift cards to use! It has been 4 days now, after staying on hold for hours, leaving 4 voicemails, and sending emails to their customer service dept, I have not heard back from anyone!!! I am at a loss as to how to get in touch with these people!

meagant1
4/13/17

I ordered 5 tops, they were HUGE, the size charts are way off. Tried to return them and they wanted $12!

cathya36
3/31/17

Please be aware that YOU have to pay for return shipping if the item doesn't fit! I usually buy scrubs from Amazon, I should have stuck with them. I now have scrubs that are too small and I refuse to pay $13.00 to return them. It also took 3 weeks to deliver. Shop at your own risk.

marlah5
2/26/17

I received my order almost two weeks after the order was supposed to arrive. And the sizes ran big. I had a friend alter to fit. I wont order from Tafford again. It was nerve racking wondering if my order would even arrive. I haven't had a problem with online ordering from other places. So I will stick to online ordering from elsewhere.

heatherm138
1/10/17

I placed a large order a few things didn't fit I sent them back two months ago and they insisted the credited my account only they didn't I have my statements to send them and they don't care they said it was credited end of story

malindav
1/2/17

I've ordered and never had issues until my last order,December 9th ordered 5 tops,only two came in approximately in two weeks,received a email stating one was not in stock,and the two others have STILL as of today January 2,not been processed,called repeatedly to see what's the deal,no answer,just a message to leave voicemail....hu?...love the prices and deals,not sure I'm going to order from them again,seems like a lot of customers feel the same...

alyxp
12/14/16

Can you give less than 1 star!!! Size chart is WAY off. Paid $15 in postage to exchange size. Still way off!! Charged my credit card twice! Avoid this company!!!

cassandrag11
11/8/16

WORST PLACE EVER! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING THROUGH THIS PLACE! THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. COULD NOT GET THROUGH TO ANYONE BY PHONE, WHENEVER I CALLED SOMEONE WOULD JUST ANSWER W/O SAYING ANYTHING AND JUST HANG UP! I KEEP EMAILING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CALLING AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY FEED BACK ON MY EXCHANGE!!!! WHERE IS MY ORDER I SENT YOU 2 WEEKS AGO!?!?!?!?! HORRIBLE!

jamis87
10/21/16

Could not reach anyone by phone. It was constantly busy. One time it went through and I got a voicemail stating the entire company had a phone outage. Sent 2 emails regarding my order and never got a response back!

grantm35
9/9/16

"Sorry" isn't even in their vocabulary.

michellec150
9/9/16

Ordered a top on August 29th...on Sept 9th I emailed them inquiring when my order would ship.Got a reply from Ashley at customer service that per my request to cancel my order...that my order had been cancelled...CROCK OF CRAP.....
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ...THEY SHOYLD BE SHUT DOWN

elizabethn45
9/1/16

I ordered scrubs on June 28th, it took over a month to get them. I called them several times and they kept telling me they're moving into a new warehouse and they're behind. I sent 4 items back. One item apparently got lost in the mail, the other 3 items showed they were delivered, but it took about 2 wks for my money to go back into my account. When I saw it had been delivered to them, I called to ask them why it hadn't been refunded yet. The guy told me that it may be there, but he doesn't know when it will show because they are so busy. I called to speak to a manager and all I got was voice mail and nobody ever called me back. Horrible customer service. I will never order from them again. NEVER!!!!

hh36
8/28/16

Usually I don't pay too much attention to negative reviews for a company or seller if they are a few out of many many positive reviews because you can't please everyone. I am a very patient customer when it comes to shipping, etc and do not expect the world to come to a halt because I am upset. However, this company exceeds the worst experience by far when ordering scrubs to the point I had to google reviews on this company to see if it was just me. My order was never received and found out a month later it was canceled because they never had the product in stock. Then found charges with my paypal because when you buy from them and use paypal there is an agreement for pre-authorized charges. They all of a sudden found my items when I contested the charges and quickly charged me and supposedly sent the items (none- special order or embroidered). I contacted customer service many many times and never got a response, the phone picked up or any product. I had to get with paypal on several attempts to recover my money. I have been buying scrubs locally and some online here and there for years and this is the worst experience a very patient understanding customer has been through with scrubs. I can never recommend them and maintain a positive self-conscious and will never use them again no matter how good the sale is. I only have one review here and because google has blocked any way to leave a review for their promoted customer, I decided to leave one here in hopes to help anyone before they have a bad experience like mine.

eleanorm12
8/6/16

I ordered $300 in uniform pants and tops over 4 weeks ago and still have not received my order. When I e-mailed them last week their answer was; "we are a little behind".
Had I known this I never would have placed an order and I will never order from them again.

nicolec100
Nicole C.
7/27/16

Ordered scrubs and was told they would be shipped in 3-5 business days. Finally got shipping confirmation 2 weeks after the order was placed (10 business days). Called to complain and was put on hold for a long time. Finally opted to leave a message and no one ever returned my call. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

heidib22
7/27/16

ve ordered scrubs online and never had any issues, orders were shipped out in time. Decided to give Tafford a try. Well I will not make that mistake again. It's been 3 weeks and I still have not received my order. I emailed customer service and was told it would ship out early next week but got no confirmation email. Called and left a.message with no call back finally spoke.to someone yesterday who told me their warehouse has moved and they were having problems getting orders shipped out but my order would ship tomorrow. Looking at reviews apparently their warehouse has moved a lot because this seems to be a major issue. Their website clearly states will ship out in 5-7 business days well I've waited 22 business days and still no order. If you don't mind waiting till you retire to get your order then go for it other wise try Uniform Advantage online. I've never had an issue with them and they have great customer service. Now I wait and hope I get the right order from this place.. totally disappointed and dissatisfied.

jenniferk97
7/19/16

I ordered from Tafford said it would be shipped in 3-5 days. I contact them 3 times over the course of 16 days through email never got a single reply. The last time I contacted them I asked to cancel the order then the next day when I called them they said it had shipped. OF COURSE, Now it can't be cancelled! but they will send me a shipping label. Now I have to wait for this crap to arrive only to send it back and likely have to wait weeks before I'm credited. NEVER AGAIN!!!

moniqueh12
7/18/16

Placed an order 10 days ago and still have not received my shipment. I got a confirmation email that my order was placed but never got a shipping confirmation. When you call the customer service number it is a dead line. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

kellib7
7/12/16

I placed an order for scrubs over 2 weeks ago and have been receiving the worst customer service I have ever had. I have called multiple times for assistance with my order and received no call back. I have been hung up on several times before I could speak to anyone. And today, I received the wrong scrubs. I started my travel assignment this week and apparently will be buying scrubs elsewhere...

dp52
7/12/16

Customer service is sucks. Never received my order. I canceled my order and waiting for my refund.

It took 3 weeks for them to process my order and 7 weeks to fill it. This company is horrible and scams everyone that orders from them. Just check out their horrible reviews.

By Beth G.

Save yourself some trouble and order elsewhere. I ordered on July 26 and have yet to receive an email with shipping info even after multiple emails to customer service. If I ever get my scrubs, I'll let you know about sizing, but we both might be retired by then.

By Amy J.

Questions? Get answers from the Tafford staff and other customers.

Tafford?