Review of The Tack Room

Tel: 800-782-9583

jd175
J D.
3/17/19

I never got an order conformation from you . . . I phoned to check on order status. You told me there was no order from me under my name/phone number/email address. I ordered 3 leashes from another vendor. Now I have double order.

Seriously, you have an ordering system problem.

ms553
M S.
3/5/19

Tack room is amazing! The product we ordered was too small and had to send it back, but will definitely order from them again. Great experience so far!

susanr424
Susan R.
3/5/19

The staff were very helpful both about the sizing of the product (jacket) and about shipping. I will shop here again!

seand140
Sean D.
3/4/19

The gloves arrived last week but I just got home after a business trip to Arizona. They look and fit fine.

tiffanya60
Tiffany A.
2/26/19

The website was easy to navigate - slow at checkout but I think it was because it was autofilling some of the fields.

zacharyr38
Zachary R.
2/25/19

I emailed about potential discount codes and received a prompt email back with details about the spring special! The customer service and great sale was what caused me to buy (plus this was one of the only places I could find online to buy Grand Prix boots!

diannew73
Dianne W.
2/25/19

The Tack Room has the best products and the best customer service bot in the store, online, and over the phone!

robertr796
Robert R.
2/23/19

Liked the internet site, easy to order, great communications on my order. I will order from tack room again and recommend other to shop there.

melissal299
Melissa L.
2/17/19

Found the best deal on the product I needed here, and the website was straightforward and user-friendly!

kristenb69
Kristen B.
2/16/19

I love The Tack Room and order from them all the time! I am in Atlanta and usually get my stuff within 2 days of ordering. Their customer service is amazing!

lindseye18
Lindsey E.
2/8/19

Straightforward experience. I had a question and the person from the store answered my question helpfully.

willl89
will l.
2/7/19

Beautiful product from a reputable manufacturer. Website was easy to navigate, this hard to find item was in stock, and shipping was prompt

michellem724
Michelle M.
2/7/19

Easy to sort through their products and super easy checkout process. I was happy with the shipping and appreciated the emails letting me know where my package was. We got hit with a snow storm so packages got delayed and I received a email from UPS saying it would be there within the next business day. Shortly after I got an email from Tack Room Online asking if I received it. I appreciate them being on top of making sure packages arrive on time!

tamsinb3
Tamsin B.
1/30/19

Customer service is great! They noticed a discrepancy between the image on the website and the distribution so they called to confirm this was the product I really wanted.

elliotk19
Elliot K.
1/24/19

Navigating the website was easy and clear, delivery was fast and affordable. All around a great on-line experience.

cynthian56
Cynthia N.
1/23/19

Good other than the description of the color was different than in the picture so I didn't get the color I really wanted. Can't really blame anyone but myself for not paying more attention. Still deciding weather or not to return.

ashleyf123
Ashley F.
1/23/19

The website is easy to navigate and when I called the store with a question they were very helpful and friendly.

elizabethd306
Elizabeth D.
1/22/19

Wish there was a quantity noted for the Equi Ping in the description.
I ended up ordering only one Ping, when I had purchased this item somewhere else where sold as a pair. Now I have to wait to order the other one when I purchase another item, to justify the shipping costs.

claireb127
Claire B.
1/18/19

It said if I use discount code SAVE1030 on my order product page I would save 10% but when I entered the code it comes up code invalid.

karenw507
Karen W.
1/13/19

Although the product isn't going to work for my situation. Dealing with the Tack Room was just fine overall.

staceyr63
Stacey R.
12/29/18

first ordered over the phone with The TackRoom and she was so friendly, I will continue to order from them

maryf413
Mary F.
12/19/18

Absolutely wonderful to work with. I had an issue w the wrong item being sent the first time but they worked with me to fix it ! They were very polite and quick to get me what Inordered! Great place to purchase from!!

dorym4
Dory M.
12/13/18

I have always had an easy time shopping at the Tack Room online. Their site is easy to navigate, and customer service is fabulous when you have questions.

heatherp164
Heather P.
12/9/18

I was looking for tattersall saddle soap and it came right up when I googled it with a link to your site.

christier29
Christie R.
12/9/18

I liked the fact that it the email newsletter box wasn’t prechecked for me like almost all other sites.

Questions? Get answers from the The Tack Room staff and other customers.

The Tack Room?