SZI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reviews

Unit No. 1003 ,10th Floor, Godrej Genesis ,Plot-X1 ,Block EP -GP, Salt, SALT LAKE
Kolkata, West Bengal 700091, India
Tel: + 91 33 23570126
info@szitechnologies.com

amrtias
12/18/18

This was one of the easiest things I have ever done. In 3 days I had the perfect logo for my company for way cheaper than if I had done it somewhere else! I highly recommend it!

dhanyan
7/6/17

I had a good time with SZI Technologies. While I was working over there, I got to meet different clients with varied interest and requirements. I have learnt how to handle everything with perfect care. Good environment even better colleagues. It was a tough decision to leave the company. But what I can say is, you will get to learn something new once you join here. Way to go SZI Technologies.

marias267
6/28/17

I have worked with this company over a year! They provide their best service to boost client's business! SZI is doing such satisfactory works.. So, it's right decision to work with them!

ravindrap3
5/8/17

If I had to rate the online marketing services of this company, then I would surely give them 5 stars. Such efficient and prompt services are very hard to find in the contemporary times. Regular updates regarding improvement in traffic, sharing contents, increasing likes in Facebook pages and I was experiencing more clients and good feedbacks for my services. An excellent digital marketing agency to ensure good ROI for your business.

rajneeshs4
5/8/17

Working with a professional online marketing agency is always a good experience and even you get to learn new techniques about online marketing.

Yes, this is truly a great web marketing agency that keeps its promises to improve on the conditions of your business through their various,

SEO, PPC and other strategies in the web world.

I also came to meet Harris, who is one of their account managers.

He is truly a good guy who keeps you informed about every step, asking permission for certain needs and updating you on the developments in traffic rates, shares and every other needful thing.

Truly a great company that has some experienced members to solve your online marketing issues.

juliar64
5/8/17

Excellent company that provides amazing digital marketing strategies for businesses. It would be bad to not praise their style of work and their quality of services. I was not sure to trust them at the beginning but now that trust which has made my business very popular in my area.

Thanks to this wonderful online marketing company for such a great help to my business. I like to recommend this company to others.

ycsini
4/20/17

An awesome platform for Digital marketing and Web Designing. The most unique strategy, mixing all digital marketing channels to create the perfect boost for businesses. This is the ultimate customization of Digital Marketing and harbinger of the new era.

davidw451
4/5/17

Just found the best and reliable destination for getting the best SEO and SMO services. Thanks to my friend! Previously, I was not aware of the reputation and the services offered by this company. After getting recommendation from a friend of mine, I contacted them and witnessed the result. I am really thankful to their IT experts for meeting my business need and requirement. I would more than happy to appreciate their hard work, dedication and technical skill. Keep it up guys!

shalinin2
3/20/17

I have a wonderful experience with them. They are capable rather efficient enough to provide premium quality web design and development services and solutions as per the business requirement. Very good job guys!

medventuram
3/20/17

I am more than happy of being their devoted customer. They are known for providing top notch digital marketing services and solutions to their esteemed global clients. Excellent service, Keep it up!

naveens14
3/6/17

I joined this company as a fresher. Recently I completed 1 year and I got my first increment. Feeling so happy. Good working environment, cooperative colleagues and perks are some of the key things which will keep you inspired to work more. If you really want to boost your career and learn something new, you can join this organization.

mosesa10
3/6/17

We have been running a small optical store in New Zealand. We were not sure how to boost our sales and grab attention of potential customers. Then we came across this company. After having 2 to 3 telephonic conference, we decided to hire them to promote our brand. No doubt they are doing great for our business.

pradeepk12
3/2/17

Today, I feel confident when I look at the Google Analytics report these guys send to us as in every report I can see a good progress in terms of leads. They can be easily approached when you face any problem. Just call them up and you will get solutions on the first go. Outstanding!

pepl
2/27/17

such a nice work. I have no words to say. awesome I really appreciate thank you again n again. its grate experience

arrons11
2/27/17

It is very much important that you get a good company during the commencement of your career. I was fortunate enough to have got good quality assistance from this company. All the superiors working here have worked hard in making me a true digital marketing executive. I had to leave the job as my family wanted to support tem in business. But I must say that whatever I have learned is because of them.

swamyk1
2/27/17

As a small business owner, it is never really easy to make your business go for digital marketing. But if any organization calls you up and let you know that the entire digital marketing procedure is to be carried out at a cheap cost, you remain obliged to them. One such organization which did this job at a low price is this particular organization. I am thankful to the entire team for making my business get positive approach in the online pedestal.

atozd
2/23/17

Being a small organization in the location of Ontario in Canada, I never thought that I would be having a website and later my business would rank in the first page of Google. It has all happened because of the efforts of this particular company. They took the onus creating the site and carrying out the promotion. It was a great job by them. Thanks a lot guys.

ashleyr99
2/23/17

I was part of this company for more than five years. I must convey that it was like a second home to me. After completing my graduation, I did join this company as a junior digital marketing executive. But I must say all my superiors did a fantastic in upbringing me and letting me know about the trades and tricks of the profession. I am thankful to all of them. Today I am no longer with this organization, but I must thank all of them in order to support me throughout my career.

dheerajp3
2/7/17

It is hard to trust when you get so many promises in the first talk so I had doubts but I thank god that I chose this company for promoting my business. Their SEO analysts are fantastic and they work from the perspective of the customers which is very nice. Also their account managers are very good because they always kept me updated regarding the development in the project. Great work guys and thanks again.

pareenar
2/7/17

Cannot complain about this company because they really prove it in the end regarding what they say in the beginning. At first they promised me first rank of my website in the search engine result page and they did it within two weeks. I am overwhelmed and satisfied to have hired their service for the marketing of my business.

seos10
2/7/17

I started hiring the company to work on my site about a month ago. I must say they are very pro-active and very quick to respond. Their SEO & SMO works are worth mentioning. I can confirm that in a world where I have spent a lot of money on Web services and when every company has let me down one after the other, Zoom web media appeared as a blessing in disguise. I have been able to track my results easily with their monthly reports. The whole staff seems to be involved to improve and promote the business. They have created hundreds of postings on my social media sites which have been helpful in drawing traffic. Thank you for your continued support

shishirs2
2/2/17

I would say that this company is truly the man of their words. They promised to enhance the rankings of my website within a month and lived up to it. I am extremely elated with their services and would definitely recommend them to all without an ounce of doubt!
Title: They are man of their words

selvar4
2/2/17

I dont know where to start because they actually saved my business from closing down. I was experiencing huge loss and I thought that I need to close my business and think of something else. This is when I got a call from this company and they alerted me that my business is not showing in the Google results when someone types for my services. I asked them what I need to do and they replied that a proper website and promotion can help me get back good customers. I agreed and hired their service and after 1 month my business was back on the market. Extremely satisfied and this is an honest company that keeps its promise till the end.

sunsitap
12/9/16

Great happiness after receiving services from them!!! Thank you so much guys for these awe-inspiring SMO service!!! Now my business can be viewed in all social media platform!!! More importantly I am getting good likes in facebook and at the same time I am getting huge customers for my business!!! Thanks to the team!!! Carry on the good job!!!

johnw580
12/9/16

Hiring this company has benefited me in various ways and among them the first thing is that I learned about online marketing as well as I got my business widely promoted on the internet. Nowadays, I am getting great feedbacks for my services and the number of likes on Facebook is increasing every day. Thanks a lot guys for doing a great work in promoting my company and in helping me achieve my business goals.

Thank you Oliver J. for providing these useful information on behalf of our company.

By Pamela S.

SZI Technologies always cares for its employees and thinks recreation activities is very important for the enjoyment of the people working here. Hence, every year a Cricket Match is held during the winter seasons where different department competes against each other to win the grand trophy in the end. At the same time, an RNR or Rewards and Recognitions ceremony is organized by this company usually in the month of October and November. At RNR, along with award ceremony, singing, dancing, plays are performed by the employees as well as a buffet party is held with various delicious dishes for the employees. Furthermore, different types of small recreational cultural events are held like Rangoli competition, Antakshari between different departments where employees participate and win for their team. We also conduct tours to different scenic locations in the nearby areas for picnic and other fun activities. All the employees enjoy to the fullest in every event organized by their efforts and our support every year.

By Oliver J.

SZI Technologies is the perfect place for someone who wants to grow in the Digital Marketing sector in the contemporary times. Our company is also considered as a school where we train individuals to learn numerous skills about digital marketing and well as teach them the benefits related to it. Also, outsourcing is a very fast growing industry and we recruit people for outsourcing process where any individual can find a bright career for his or her future ahead. This is a place of growth for people belonging from digital marketing career branches like Web Developers, Web Designers, Mobile App Developers, Content Developers, SEO Analyst, Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Consultant. We just do not hire talented people but we also hire those who have potential in them to become better in this online marketing industry. Our HR policies are very flexible as well as comfortable for an employee to stay here and work on the growth of a strong and striking career.

By Oliver J.

YES THE COMPANY HAS 3 VACANT POSITIONS AT PRESENT. Job title: Business Development Manager Experience: 5+ Required skill for BDM: Outstanding sales skills and sales planning Prospecting Skills: Identifying potential new clients and turn this into increased business. Selling to Customer Needs. Must possess a good business sense to be able to identify profitable business opportunities. Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/principals. Market Knowledge and meeting sales goals. Also should be able to do competitive analysis. Professionalism: ability to meet up with deadlines despite the pressure of work. Analytical thinking and project management skills. , Job title: Operations Manager Experience: 5+ Required skill for Ops manager: The Outbound Telesales Manager is responsible for building, coaching and leading a winning sales organization in order to achieve specific revenue targets through direct to consumer sales. Other requirements are same as the above post. Minimum Qualification: Graduate Salary Range: 2 6 lacs Contact Detail: utsha@szitechnologies.com/ 9051639010 We are hiring for Website Process ( Canada & UK) Note: It's a Sales profile, however, salary is not target based. Walking interview is going on 27th Jan from 10 am 4 pm Required: Good command over English. Fresher and experience both can apply. Position Web Consultant/Senior web Consultant Facilities: No Rotational Shifts. Fixed Shift Timings 8 pm 5 am / 3 pm 12 pm. Pick/Drop & Dinner facility. Attractive Salary Packages. (Fixed Salary) Huge Incentives . For b2b process 5 days Working . ( Saturday & Sunday fixed off) Venue SZI TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD 7TH FLOOR, Unit No. 4, SRIJAN CORPORATE PARK, BLOCK GP, Plot No.- G2, SECTOR-V, KOLKATA 700091. Contact: Sudakshina Mitra Mobile: 9748269064 Email: hr2@technologies.com Website: www.szitechnologies.com

By Oliver J.

Digital Marketing Company. Web design, web development , SEO , SMO, ORM is done here. BPO wings is also here. Telecom process is going here.

By Syed Z., SZI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SZI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. staff and other customers.

SZI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?