Review of SyncVisas

Tel: +971 4 514 8289
info@syncvisas.com

mahtaba2
4/20/19

Although my services are still on with Sync visas, I would like to provide the feedback for their Wonderful service. Great professionalism. I intend to recommend their service to everyone who wishes to go abroad. Very well informed and up to date with the system. I would like to especially thank my Process Consultant, Mohammad for his relentless efforts in my case. I'm very pleased with the service and would happily give a 5 star.

nelsonm75
4/18/19

I would say Sync Visas services was great and they helped me in the immigration process. I really believed in Sync visas as they guided me in right direction. Whenever I had a question customer service provided quick answers.

hammamo
4/16/19

In the beginning they will hide some important information till they take your money then after you start getting emails from them and provide some documents suddenly all the people who you met will leave the company and you will start dealing with some others, from this point you will get more informations will make your case can't be accepted. This is what happened with me exactly

ahmeda282
4/7/19

Professional and really smooth process
No doubts in your mind and most of all courteous staff
Special mention to Yogini and Miss Sneha as they were very calm and hard working at the same time
Highly recommended

filzahs
4/7/19

I had a great experience with sync visas Dubai. I started my application in Jan, till now all going well. They are really professional and experienced people. Hopefully, I will the get visa soon. Thank you so much guys and definitely recommend their services without any hesitation.

rituv3
3/20/19

I put an inquiry for the Canada immigration process. Within 24 hours I received a call from one of their consultants. He explained me the whole process and without any hesitation I asked him many questions too. The process was clear and soon I will start my application. Good job Sync visas!!

aishai1
3/17/19

Hi Zubika, I am also a client of Sync Visas, I am sorry to hear what you wrote and your experience, however , i honestly disagree with you, I signed up in 2017 and got my visa issued this January for Canada, my case manager was Ameena and after a few delays everything went really smoothly. I think its always stressful when a person plans to migrate, but I would just like to say that as a client who has had a case submitted, sync visas has been very supportive, they even remembered my sons birthday and sent us a gift note, these little things really matter and I would definately recommend them. Thanks!

zubikam
3/16/19

All are advised not to waste their time and money on these scammers. You will have to deal with the worst set of people who are extremely unprofessional and have least amount of knowledge. I have been dealing with them since 2016 and havent gotten anywhere. They wouldn't bother communicating any details to you.! Also, all the CAM's I was dealing with have left by far - this itself shows how great the work ethics are.

nizare
2/27/19

I JUST STARTED MY APPLICATION A Month ago.. They are very good, Sneha, Lubna, Ghazia are all very helpful

maym39
2/14/19

an agent called me to offer me her services and she got all the bad atitude in the whole world her name is charmaine not recommending their services.

abhilahk
12/4/18

I would like to share my views on Sync Visas .
I feel very grateful that I met Mr.Nair Immigration counselor who is very professional & knowledgeable and articulate communicator from the first conversation. He correctly predicted what to anticipate in my case. His expertise gave me confidence to continue with the firm, His approach was realistic coupled with optimism. He ensured hassle free immigration services to accomplish.
Any concern I raised was immediately addressed. Phone calls were answered in a timely manner, Information I requested about the process was promptly forwarded. He was always courteous and attentive, making me feel that my case is the only one being handled by the firm, when in reality I was likely one of hundreds of clients.
Can't thank him enough. Highly recommended!

salehf
11/30/18

They just postpone in the process in order to rob money as much as they can, and whenever u tell them im not going to pay anymore they will close ur application... You cant trust them they are big Robbers

ravim37
7/24/18

I am very thankful to this company.They guided me throughout the entire process . Regular follow up made me more comfortable with them.I will recommend this company for any immigration services.

sharmam1
7/23/18

I have experienced hassle free procedure through sync visas consultants in Dubai. I got US EB5 visa through them. The staff is highly experienced and professional. Thank you so much.

subas1
7/19/18

Thank you so much sync visas for the extremely professional help and support. I applied for Australia visa few months back . Hopefully, will get the visa soon. Regular follow-ups really impressed me. Once again thank you so much.

vinodm4
7/15/18

On the first visit to sync visas, I was totally impressed with their way of handling clients. I applied for New Zealand visa. The consultant was sure that I will get the visa within 8-9 months after applying.They were very confident about my case. I would like to say thanks to them and their staff.

rajeshk64
7/14/18

I had applied for Canada Express Entry through Sync Visas and the Consultant had given my genuine advise that if I scored good in language test then will apply through FSW, if I don't happen to score good but still eligible for Express Entry application then will go through PNP. Finally I got ITA through PNP as they advised me honestly. They have not shown Rosy pictures but assist me me correctly. I thank the Consultant and service manager to make it successful. I trust them and will recommend to other. They are very honest and genuine. My consultant was Senior and have good knowledge of many countries. Ms. Y M was my consultant. Thanks again to complete my dream in Canada with family.

sunnym28
7/10/18

Thank you so much sync visas for your professional support. Regular follow ups build my trust in you more. I would love to recommend you.

intizark
7/9/18

The staff of this company was very helpful. They guided me throughout the entire visa process, with regular follow-ups and calls. Thank you so much sync visas.

rehanm5
7/7/18

I just want to say a big thank you to the team of Sync visas who have help me obtain the visa in less than 6 month,no words to describe how happy I am today .

udayp2
7/4/18

I applied through Sync visas for Canada visa. As per their commitment, I got my visa within 8-9 months. They are genuine people and really professional in their work field. Thank you so much.

manjitk1
7/2/18

I believe consulting this company was the best decision I took. I am satisfied
with their services. They handled my case professionally and every time updated me on a single step of the process. Thank you.

alijaha1
6/30/18

Thank you sync visas. I am very happy that I opt you guys for my canada visa application. They are professional and hard working people. Would love to recommend you people.

sumanm5
6/30/18

Thank you for your guidance and assistance regarding Canada visa. They gave me all the required information according to my profile. They are nice and communication skills are excellent. I am impressed. Will start my visa application this week.

aryeinl
6/23/18

I would like to thank Sync Visas. They are very cooperative and genuine people. They assist me properly and start my process without any obstacle. Very helpful and friendly staff.

sarwat kiya main jan sakta hun ke main apna process start karon ya nhi q ke mujhy inho hy paymint ka kaha hy

By muhammad A.

They are cheaters.. they have no leagal lawyers and attorney for the process. company is consist of only telesales agents. they call you as they are lawyers and they force for signup. beware of them.. they eat up your money and no refund...

By Sarwat Q.

Questions? Get answers from the SyncVisas staff and other customers.

SyncVisas?