Review of SyncVisas

Tel: +971 4 514 8289
info@syncvisas.com

maym39
2/14/19

an agent called me to offer me her services and she got all the bad atitude in the whole world her name is charmaine not recommending their services.

abhilahk
12/4/18

I would like to share my views on Sync Visas .
I feel very grateful that I met Mr.Nair Immigration counselor who is very professional & knowledgeable and articulate communicator from the first conversation. He correctly predicted what to anticipate in my case. His expertise gave me confidence to continue with the firm, His approach was realistic coupled with optimism. He ensured hassle free immigration services to accomplish.
Any concern I raised was immediately addressed. Phone calls were answered in a timely manner, Information I requested about the process was promptly forwarded. He was always courteous and attentive, making me feel that my case is the only one being handled by the firm, when in reality I was likely one of hundreds of clients.
Can't thank him enough. Highly recommended!

salehf
11/30/18

They just postpone in the process in order to rob money as much as they can, and whenever u tell them im not going to pay anymore they will close ur application... You cant trust them they are big Robbers

ravim37
7/24/18

I am very thankful to this company.They guided me throughout the entire process . Regular follow up made me more comfortable with them.I will recommend this company for any immigration services.

sharmam1
7/23/18

I have experienced hassle free procedure through sync visas consultants in Dubai. I got US EB5 visa through them. The staff is highly experienced and professional. Thank you so much.

subas1
7/19/18

Thank you so much sync visas for the extremely professional help and support. I applied for Australia visa few months back . Hopefully, will get the visa soon. Regular follow-ups really impressed me. Once again thank you so much.

vinodm4
7/15/18

On the first visit to sync visas, I was totally impressed with their way of handling clients. I applied for New Zealand visa. The consultant was sure that I will get the visa within 8-9 months after applying.They were very confident about my case. I would like to say thanks to them and their staff.

rajeshk64
7/14/18

I had applied for Canada Express Entry through Sync Visas and the Consultant had given my genuine advise that if I scored good in language test then will apply through FSW, if I don't happen to score good but still eligible for Express Entry application then will go through PNP. Finally I got ITA through PNP as they advised me honestly. They have not shown Rosy pictures but assist me me correctly. I thank the Consultant and service manager to make it successful. I trust them and will recommend to other. They are very honest and genuine. My consultant was Senior and have good knowledge of many countries. Ms. Y M was my consultant. Thanks again to complete my dream in Canada with family.

sunnym28
7/10/18

Thank you so much sync visas for your professional support. Regular follow ups build my trust in you more. I would love to recommend you.

intizark
7/9/18

The staff of this company was very helpful. They guided me throughout the entire visa process, with regular follow-ups and calls. Thank you so much sync visas.

rehanm5
7/7/18

I just want to say a big thank you to the team of Sync visas who have help me obtain the visa in less than 6 month,no words to describe how happy I am today .

udayp2
7/4/18

I applied through Sync visas for Canada visa. As per their commitment, I got my visa within 8-9 months. They are genuine people and really professional in their work field. Thank you so much.

manjitk1
7/2/18

I believe consulting this company was the best decision I took. I am satisfied
with their services. They handled my case professionally and every time updated me on a single step of the process. Thank you.

alijaha1
6/30/18

Thank you sync visas. I am very happy that I opt you guys for my canada visa application. They are professional and hard working people. Would love to recommend you people.

sumanm5
6/30/18

Thank you for your guidance and assistance regarding Canada visa. They gave me all the required information according to my profile. They are nice and communication skills are excellent. I am impressed. Will start my visa application this week.

aryeinl
6/23/18

I would like to thank Sync Visas. They are very cooperative and genuine people. They assist me properly and start my process without any obstacle. Very helpful and friendly staff.

kajalm2
6/23/18

They've made my life easy,just 6 months and i got the invitation very happy.my wife was a little hassitent but now shez very happy.

roshans11
6/19/18

I would like to apply for Canadian Migration as an engineer.I have 3 kids and have been working In KSA for 14 years.The situation is Saudi Arabia is really bad and therefore i want to give good education to my kids.Please help me

caitlint10
6/19/18

It is a great and easy to use service. Agents are very interactive and delivered the passport in a timely fashion.

alyssal41
6/11/18

After my experience I just can say this is one of the best Company in each and every aspect.Just try once you will get amazing services.

vinitp1
6/4/18

Hello Syna Visas, Appreciate your help and thank you very much. You are an excellent customer services office and your dealing is highly appreciable. I want to send you a thank you letter with my appreciation. This is the 3rd or 4th time I am dealing with Sync Visas Dubai and every time, it is great. That makes me come back to your office again and I am using your services permanently, just because of your good dealing and understanding of customers. I now regularly avail Visas & Services from Sync Visas. I would like to place on record that I feel like telling as many people as I can about your staff, who is great at customer services and the excellent experience that I have every time I interact with your company. My appreciation, profound gratitude and thanks to Sync Visas.

satishk16
6/1/18

We got an educational visa from sync visa for myself. I am that I collaborated with them for my visa application. They have cleared all doubts regarding.ade it a very comfortable period till the date I got my visa iny hand.

shantg
5/31/18

The working style of their team is coordinated. No customer I guess would have gone through trouble. I found this company best in getting visa on a easy note.

gauravg11
5/31/18

Our office was carrying a meet in another country and we need urgent visas for our employees. They did a great job and did it on time which was wonderful.

samrats3
5/30/18

Sync Visas is purely fantastic, their performance is always professional and delivered on time. They produced work of an exceptional quality in a very quick time. Highly recommended.

sarwat kiya main jan sakta hun ke main apna process start karon ya nhi q ke mujhy inho hy paymint ka kaha hy

By muhammad A.

They are cheaters.. they have no leagal lawyers and attorney for the process. company is consist of only telesales agents. they call you as they are lawyers and they force for signup. beware of them.. they eat up your money and no refund...

By Sarwat Q.

Questions? Get answers from the SyncVisas staff and other customers.

SyncVisas?