Review of SwissNS.ch

info@swissns.ch

1 star

lylep16
12/6/18

I have two websites hosting with Swissns. I am really impressed with the excellent customer service, quick techical support and high performance servers.They are the best in their quality of service. I appreciate their service. Keep it up!

courtneyr66
9/20/18

I have been a client of Swissns for about 5 months. I do not need support often, but when I do they go above and beyond in providing tech support and offering solutions to resolve the issue. Michael and others have been extremely helpful. I highly recommend Swissns vps hosting services.

sanfordb24
8/1/18

Since day one I have been impressed with Swissns's approach to customer service and support. After some very unsatisfactory service from one of the larger Swiss reseller companies, it was a breath of fresh air to find a company that not only provided a great hosting service, but offered fast, friendly and helpful support, sometimes even "over and above" the call of duty. I'd have no hesitation in recommending SwissNS.

lavernep12
6/8/18

Excellent hosting for our Bridge Club website for the past 5 months. Fast uploads and downloads and site always available to members for results and news. We are leaving only because our scoring software and the Swiss Bridge Union are now closely linked to a specialist bridge club host. We had very efficient, friendly and helpful service in moving our domain name to our new website - confirming the excellence of SwissNS web host.

lucienb23
6/5/18

Finally have www.banyay-blog.eu transferred.. Love the service! Have forums running, and a Python powered Wiki behind the scenes for my own use.. the mail services are fantastic.. the autoresponders and mailing lists especially..

Looking forward to a long association..

richardr130
9/30/16

While browsing the web/forums/discussion boards/hosting offers and comparing web hosts with servers located in France, I decided to choose swissns.ch as their pricing and features met my needs. I paid via paypal, their support helped me with setup and offered me free website builder with a list of unique templates to choose from - this is a great plus for them.
Well, as for their network and server uptime - superb, my site is up and I am glad.
Besides, I would like to say that my pages load very fast.
I like Swissns GmbH, it is really good web host. Recommended!

monikae1
9/5/16

I was looking for a host with servers located in Germany and finally found Swissns GmbH - their pricing impressed me and I decided to give them a try. Double thumbs up to their support team, they seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
Would highly recommend Swissns.ch above others.
Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to swissns now. Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. And, moreover, not many of the popular hosts offer the features they have.

Questions? Get answers from the SwissNS.ch staff and other customers.

Ɨ