SwissNS

SwissNS has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SwissNS most frequently mention web host. SwissNS ranks 45th among Web Hosting sites.

• The customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SwissNS?

“The price is incredibly reasonable — I like it”

Diego N.
11/30/20

You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is the attention to the customer and Swissns comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics! Just contact them and they will find the best hosting fit for your needs. Thankfully I've discovered this web host.

customer service (3)
diegon21
November 30th, 2020
prasoonr
August 24th, 2020
This web host and it's support staff are the real deal. Happy customer! Reliability and dependability - these rare qualities are what I have experienced in my long-term relationship with Swissns hosting and are why I highly recommend them for your technological needs.
ajinkyas4
August 31st, 2020
In my life I first signed up with swissns shared hosting in this year. They have good email support and live support with instance solutions. They also helped me to build up my site. I built my site through their web builder option. I like them.
hungs10
October 8th, 2020
I host only one of clients websites at swissns.ch shared hosting and I wish I could host all of them. The customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. I also like their cyber protect cloud solutions. This host is simply superb.
shirleyk195
May 22nd, 2020
Since i have been with Swissns I have had absolutely no problem and getting everything up was easy. Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. When you're calling from overseas it's highly appreciated when they pick up their phone quickly.
morrisl31
July 8th, 2020
Swissns is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.
sanfordb24
August 1st, 2018
Since day one I have been impressed with Swissns's approach to customer service and support. After some very unsatisfactory service from one of the larger Swiss reseller companies, it was a breath of fresh air to find a company that not only provided a great hosting service, but offered fast, friendly and helpful support, sometimes even "over and above" the call of duty. I'd have no hesitation in recommending SwissNS.
lavernep12
June 8th, 2018
Excellent hosting for our Bridge Club website for the past 5 months. Fast uploads and downloads and site always available to members for results and news. We are leaving only because our scoring software and the Swiss Bridge Union are now closely linked to a specialist bridge club host. We had very efficient, friendly and helpful service in moving our domain name to our new website - confirming the excellence of SwissNS web host.
courtneyr66
September 20th, 2018
I have been a client of Swissns for about 5 months. I do not need support often, but when I do they go above and beyond in providing tech support and offering solutions to resolve the issue. Michael and others have been extremely helpful. I highly recommend Swissns vps hosting services.
monikae1
September 5th, 2016
I was looking for a host with servers located in Germany and finally found Swissns GmbH - their pricing impressed me and I decided to give them a try. Double thumbs up to their support team, they seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
Would highly recommend Swissns.ch above others.
Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to swissns now. Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. And, moreover, not many of the popular hosts offer the features they have.
lylep16
December 6th, 2018
I have two websites hosting with Swissns. I am really impressed with the excellent customer service, quick techical support and high performance servers. They are the best in their quality of service. I appreciate their service. Keep it up!
richardr130
September 30th, 2016
While browsing the web/forums/discussion boards/hosting offers and comparing web hosts with servers located in France, I decided to choose swissns.ch as their pricing and features met my needs. I paid via paypal, their support helped me with setup and offered me free website builder with a list of unique templates to choose from - this is a great plus for them.
Well, as for their network and server uptime - superb, my site is up and I am glad.
Besides, I would like to say that my pages load very fast.
I like Swissns GmbH, it is really good web host. Recommended!
lucienb23
June 5th, 2018
Finally have www.banyay-blog.eu transferred. Love the service! Have forums running, and a Python powered Wiki behind the scenes for my own use. The mail services are fantastic. The autoresponders and mailing lists especially.

Looking forward to a long association..

Questions? Get answers from the SwissNS staff and other customers.

Swissns GmbH is a company located in Switzerland. We offer Data Center Services (Web Hosting, Dedicated Server, Virtual Private Server, Domain Names Registration, SSL Certificates) and is also specialised in IT & Security Services and Consulting...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SwissNS?

Have a question about SwissNS?