Review of Sweetwater

Fort Wayne, IN 46818, US
stuart_niven@sweetwater.com

bretts115
3/24/19

Website is easy to navigate. They carry everything I need for music gear and accessories. Fantastic customer service!

edwardk176
3/21/19

Master Recording Class with Paul Gilbert, Mark Hornsby and the house session guys was truly amazing.

samk193
3/20/19

Sweet Water is the best music store in the United States Fast shipping and they stand behind there items!!

marks1347
3/19/19

Customer service was great! I just received my Es 335 it was setup and ready to play right out of the box. Good job guys!

michaelg1160
3/18/19

Even after 'unsubscribing' and requesting that I not receive further email solicitations, I still get spam from these idiots. I asked corey to cease this unwanted weekly stream of advertising. He claimed he "understood". Did it make a difference? NO it did not. Anybody and everybody sells the same stuff at the same price, if I can't have my wishes respected in regards to my privacy I will do business with a company that does. If your inbox is suffering from a low volume of unnecessary commercial hype this outfit will remedy that problem. I'm done with sweetwater.

chrism928
3/17/19

The team of professionals at Sweetwater are awesome. Our sales rep, Michael Morgan, was especially diligent in finding the exact right piece of equipment to fit our needs and our budget. Whenever we need anything for our sound system, we know we can count on Michael and Sweetwater to deliver the goods, even if it's just a little free advice.

Chris M. - Voices of Praise Gospel Music

chriss1090
3/16/19

In my 54 years I have never experienced such phenomenal customer service like the service provided by Sweetwater. Brock was absolutely amazing! He assisted me prior to the sale, made some recommendations that completely enhanced my order/experience and made sure to call me after the sale and delivery to make sure everything was just perfect. I never felt rushed to get off the phone and he even extended an invitation to reach out to him at any time, even if it was just to "talk shop". Real people. Real cool. They have earned a loyal customer. I've never experienced anything like this. Oh, and the prices are awesome as well!

josephs619
3/10/19

As a percussionist and drummer for 40+ yrs it don"t get no better .Service Dept and sales are Awesome . never in the 10 years that I have used them never a problem and always free shipping

gabea19
3/8/19

Great place to purchase from.
Competitive prices, wide variety, great service and most importantly put customer's ahead of profit.
A very honest and reliable company.

garretth38
3/7/19

Every part of my shopping experience was perfect. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. The website has an insane amount of information. I will buy all of my equipment through them from now on.

shannons241
3/5/19

I've had nothing but great dealings with Sweetwater, they sell awesome DJ equipment and the financing helps a bunch!

kristend59
3/4/19

Helped me find just the right product and had it delivered sooner than expected. Wonderful experience.

christinek97
2/28/19

I received a Follow up call after I placed order and got my order in good time too. Highly recommend!

dougg92
2/27/19

I recently ordered a hard case for my cymbals from Sweetwater. MAN! They are really upping their game! A few minutes after I placed the order, I got a call from Julio Jimenez, thanking me for my order and offering to provide any assistance I might need, then and in the future. It sure was nice to hear a human voice after placing an online order. And Julio even gave my drum-building business page a "Like" on Facebook! Awesome job, Sweetwater. With customer service like that, you have a bright future ahead!

Tip for consumers: Buy with confidence. These folks are SERIOUS about customer service!

ronc254
2/21/19

Total pro right from the get go. These guys are a store to which all others are measured. Chuck and Rob are amazing to deal with. Product was packaged sent with quality and attentiveness. I'm in Canada and I may have been down the street. I WILL deal with this dealer again.

danielh550
2/21/19

Have been involved in music since the early 70's playing guitar, drums, keyboards, and vocals. Sweetwater is hands down the best vendor I have found. Their sales engineers are exceptional. Thousands of dollars in purchases and not one bad experience.

phillipb109
2/17/19

I cannot say enough about the Sweetwater team and how they take care of their customers. They are on top of the game, a complete home run out of the park. They truly allow us musicians to enjoy the life of our music.!!

jasonl307
2/14/19

Purchased a guitar and some other gear from Sweetwater less than a year ago. The guitar had a problem from the start, after a setup guarantee. I called about it and received multiple run arounds. Over 2 month and then i got "well you should have said something the day you got it". My sales rep then says "you have to pay shipping here and back in order for us to fix the issue." To ship it somewhat safely in a hard case was going to be $150 one way, I paid over $1000 dollars for this "brand new" guitar that was supposed to be setup. I decided to have my guitar looked at by my guy. I ended up paying $120 to have a factory defect in the neck and frets fixed. Sweetwater refused to live up to the 2year warranty..... Dont get me started on the incorrect pedal they sent me and still refuse to replace with the correct one. I ordered a flashback 2 delay pedal they sent me a flashback original and even though the receipt say I indeed purchased a flashback 2 the claim it was the original I purchased. Cutting up my Sweetwater card and will not be purchasing from this company again.

patrickl177
2/12/19

It was awesome! Spent over 4hrs on the phone with Sam Hillman. He was patient and knowledgeable. Very personable too!

verns24
2/8/19

I have been buying instruments, equipment and Mac's from Sweetwater for years. Why do I keep coming back? I ll put it to you this way, personal service unparalleled anywhere. I have a personal SE, Chris McCowan. He is awesome, and whenever he is away, I am provided service by one of the other SE's who listen and answer my questions with my best interest at heart also. I stay with Sweetwater.

josephr450
2/7/19

In all my years of playing professionally (35 years) I have never been treated better or had a better customer service experience than with the folks at sweetwater. Whether it's advising me about the latest and greatest new gear and giving me Honest, seasoned advice, or helping me locate that special hard to find guitar or keyboard I just have to get my hands on...these guys rock. I've been a loyal customer for the past 10 years and give them my highest recommendation!

silasp15
1/31/19

The package came on time and packed full of surprises . There was candy, a cool sticker and a really cool Sweetwater catalog . They have really fast shipping and amazing customers service .
Would recommend them to anyone who is into music or candy .

andriiv
1/28/19

another order from Sweetwater. Now it is Roland SE-02 analog synth.
Very fast shipment and delivery. I get it 22 January (they promise 28 January).
Thank you Tyler Moore and Sweetwater stuff for good work for us music producers!
And keep it up!

fkc3
1/27/19

Awesome customer service and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to purchase anything music-related.

jamesh1218
1/27/19

Outstanding attention to my order, with follow up, by Ian Lemberg, your sales engineer. Product I bought, TC-Helicon Perform VK, had a problem and was replaced immediately, basically no questions asked other than what the problem was. Your company was highly recommended by a musician friend of mine in the Tampa area, and I highly recommend you as well.

Hey, Jordan! Please give a call or send us an email, we'd be glad to look into any concerns. Thanks for reaching out!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hi, Joe! Please give our Sales team a call or email, we'd be happy to look into this for you!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

There may be some restrictions on shipping certain gear internationally, but we'd be glad to look into it for you. When you have a moment, please give us a call or email. Thank you for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hi, Richard! Please feel free to give us a call or email with any questions you may have. Thanks for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hello, Marchon! Please give us a call or email, we'd be glad to look into this for you. Thank you for reaching out!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hi, Solo! When you have a moment, please give us a call. We'd be glad to look into this for you. Thanks for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

There's no annual fee on the card, and if you make the minimum payments stipulated on the item(s) you purchase with it, you pay no interest! I work at Sweetwater, and also use the card to purchase my audio/drum gear.

By Curt M.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweetwater staff and other customers.

Sweetwater?