Review of Sweetwater

Fort Wayne, IN 46818, US
stuart_niven@sweetwater.com

russr36
6/21/19

Purchased a product that incorrectly advertised it as having auto compatibility with Apple Logic Pro, which when the product arrived was not true. After several days and extensive time expenditure with Sweetwater Sound, Nektar Technologies, Inc. and Apple Inc. technical support, a circular process began where each company passed me to the other, citing the problem to be the fault of the other. Ultimately, it was suggested by Sweetwater Sound that I contact customer service. Why would any person even remotely want to be introduced back into the very same gauntlet that they just endured?

Be certain that you use due diligence in researching any product you buy and contact the manufacturer and any other collaborator in connection with the product to make certain that its advertised specs are valid and correct. If all Sweetwater Sound wishes to do beyond all that has occurred is merely render a refund, then it sends the strong message that they do not wish to remedy the problem you're experiencing but rather disconnect themselves from it. If that is any company's notion that such a resolution will produce loyalty and exclusivity in making purchases then they're sadly mistaken.

Check with all competitors before making your purchase.

julieh505
6/19/19

I own 14 guitars and a hofner bass
You were the only people Who offered the exact product I wanted, and unbelievably a bus load cheaper than Amazon, that can't hold a candle to your inventory of equipment. You guys are so good God bless you all. Thanks for the sweetS too. I will be back always forever, I will never forget the cool

johnk1301
6/10/19

One of several good purchases with Sweetwater Music. Tech advice was also very helpful when deciding what I needed, And especially the bags of candy...

janicah
6/6/19

This was my first time ordering from Sweetwater and it won't be my last!! They were absolutely amazing! There was a problem with my address and they called me to get it straightened out! I bought this gift for my boyfriends graduation and when I told them that they threw in a free pair of sticks for him! 12/10 recommend Sweetwater!

mollys114
6/5/19

Great service, products, and sales reps. Very friendly and responsive. I got strings at a great price and top quality, and to top it off I got a baggie of candy with my order.

jeffo133
5/31/19

Really like Sweetwaters 55 point inspection, I fill like it helped me get an undamaged product and shipping was fast and on time.

marioo28
5/31/19

They are always there to help us. Know about what they are selling and are very nice to deal with them

robertk688
5/29/19

Have been doing business with Sweetwater for many many years..
Always on top. Have enjoyed all my orders..
Free candy.. Feel like I am somebody..

jakef114
5/18/19

I just filled out the survey I was sent, but I felt compelled to go a little further.

Ian McGhee has been the greatest for.
He spends time talking to me like a person and musician not just a customer.
He makes me feel very comfortable and always assured that I am both well informed as well as happy with anything I purchase from Sweetwater. He is a true testament to your team of professionals and more should strived to be like him.

dalee97
5/15/19

Shopping at Sweetwater, whether by phone, online or at the store is so easy. Your staff is so courteous and helpful, plus I always save $$$. Keep up the good work. You guys & gals ROCK.

heatherb380
5/5/19

Their customer service is grade A! They called and emailed me multiple times when I had ordered the wrong thing and had to return it and order something else. They genuinely care about their customers. Would definitely recommend!

kevink367
5/2/19

They have always treated me as a valued customer, no matter how much or little I spend. Best customer service, no question. My $80 headphone purchase this time was respected as if I were building an entire studio.

logani6
4/29/19

I originally ordered an amp from guitar center. After a couple weeks, I called to ask where my package was, and they said they didn't have it in stock and had already given me my money back. I ordered the same amp from Sweetwater and it got to me in 4 business days. Todd Cotten called me a couple hours after I placed my order to tell me that it was on the truck. Another time I ordered and Todd called me to make sure I got my product, and offered to give me advice in using it because he's an experience musician. Great people and a great company.

andya104
4/28/19

Felt so comfortable making a very big purchase online due to the person on the other end answering my questions. Could tell he wasn't just a salesperson but a music person. Got just what I asked for. When I make my next purchase it will be from Sweetwater and I WILL call my rep Chris Nunley. Got turned onto SW by a buddy of mine who bought a keyboard and amp. Can't believe I didn't know about this place until just this year.

salt11
4/24/19

I got to choose the exact guitar that was delivered, from start to finish someone was in contact with me and also sent me pics of my guitar. Delivery three days later, amazing

tomt313
4/12/19

I have been a musician for 32 years and still in a band, still writing music, Gigging and recording. I have bought a lot of gear in my day and by far Sweetwater has been the most concerned with the welfare of the musician first. I bought some new gear and ultimately had an issue and was scheduled to go into the studio 3 days later. I had the studio time booked for months and was going to have to reschedule. My Sales Engineer Chris Ishak was professional, accommodating and genuinely concerned and helpful. He immediately took action and shipped out a new item so the studio time can still happen. Needless to say I was super impressed and thankful for the quick reaction and concern for me making the all to precious studio time I was looking forward to. Now the show goes on! My Band Endgame will continue to record our first full length and Melt faces with our brand of Metal! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You have a customer for life! Oh and Give Chris a raise... He deserves it!

bretts115
3/24/19

Website is easy to navigate. They carry everything I need for music gear and accessories. Fantastic customer service!

edwardk176
3/21/19

Master Recording Class with Paul Gilbert, Mark Hornsby and the house session guys was truly amazing.

samk193
3/20/19

Sweet Water is the best music store in the United States Fast shipping and they stand behind there items!!

marks1347
3/19/19

Customer service was great! I just received my Es 335 it was setup and ready to play right out of the box. Good job guys!

michaelg1160
3/18/19

Even after 'unsubscribing' and requesting that I not receive further email solicitations, I still get spam from these idiots. I asked corey to cease this unwanted weekly stream of advertising. He claimed he "understood". Did it make a difference? NO it did not. Anybody and everybody sells the same stuff at the same price, if I can't have my wishes respected in regards to my privacy I will do business with a company that does. If your inbox is suffering from a low volume of unnecessary commercial hype this outfit will remedy that problem. I'm done with sweetwater.

chrism928
3/17/19

The team of professionals at Sweetwater are awesome. Our sales rep, Michael Morgan, was especially diligent in finding the exact right piece of equipment to fit our needs and our budget. Whenever we need anything for our sound system, we know we can count on Michael and Sweetwater to deliver the goods, even if it's just a little free advice.

Chris M. - Voices of Praise Gospel Music

chriss1090
3/16/19

In my 54 years I have never experienced such phenomenal customer service like the service provided by Sweetwater. Brock was absolutely amazing! He assisted me prior to the sale, made some recommendations that completely enhanced my order/experience and made sure to call me after the sale and delivery to make sure everything was just perfect. I never felt rushed to get off the phone and he even extended an invitation to reach out to him at any time, even if it was just to "talk shop". Real people. Real cool. They have earned a loyal customer. I've never experienced anything like this. Oh, and the prices are awesome as well!

josephs619
3/10/19

As a percussionist and drummer for 40+ yrs it don"t get no better .Service Dept and sales are Awesome . never in the 10 years that I have used them never a problem and always free shipping

gabea19
3/8/19

Great place to purchase from.
Competitive prices, wide variety, great service and most importantly put customer's ahead of profit.
A very honest and reliable company.

Hey, Jordan! Please give a call or send us an email, we'd be glad to look into any concerns. Thanks for reaching out!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hi, Joe! Please give our Sales team a call or email, we'd be happy to look into this for you!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

There may be some restrictions on shipping certain gear internationally, but we'd be glad to look into it for you. When you have a moment, please give us a call or email. Thank you for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hi, Richard! Please feel free to give us a call or email with any questions you may have. Thanks for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hello, Marchon! Please give us a call or email, we'd be glad to look into this for you. Thank you for reaching out!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hi, Solo! When you have a moment, please give us a call. We'd be glad to look into this for you. Thanks for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

There's no annual fee on the card, and if you make the minimum payments stipulated on the item(s) you purchase with it, you pay no interest! I work at Sweetwater, and also use the card to purchase my audio/drum gear.

By Curt M.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweetwater staff and other customers.

Sweetwater?