Review of Sweetwater

Fort Wayne, IN 46818, US
stuart_niven@sweetwater.com

lloyds44
5/25/18

Great company to do business with purchased several items over the years sent a amp back no problem full refund 6or7 items Ive kept and really enjoyed.

johnm2095
5/25/18

Ive been doing business with Sweetwater for many years. The Experience was great then and it's even better now. It's obvious that they strive to be the best in the industry!

ma110
5/24/18

2nd purchase in a year. Haven't had a negative experience to speak of, unlike other music retailers that will go unmentioned, but one of them has verifiable financial issues, not rumors. Very good selection, sales without gimmicks and a no-charge, 2 yr warranty .
But don't take my word for it. Or the word of someone who has had (numerous ??), bad experiences. Personally, after one truly bad experience, I wouldn't go back.
Just saying. Listen to well known people in the industry. They're all over U-Tube.

skyes6
5/16/18

Best all around place for the musician. Great customer service, they stay with you every step of the way, through the beginning of the transaction to the end and beyond. They make you feel like family, instead of just another customer. Can't say enough good things about this company. 5 stars!

ronc181
5/16/18

The best all around retailer! I have been purchasing product from this company for over the last 9 years and have been very happy with outstanding way of doing businesses. I love the way they take extra care with the shipping aspect and you will never find the price lower anywhere els. I would also like to add their return policy is second to none.

johnl873
5/11/18

I love Sweetwater. My only problem is that I cannot spend enough with them. They are truly the leaders in their class, without a doubt. Innovative. Customer-driven. Passionate. Conscientious. No other seller has all these qualities in the amounts that Sweetwater does.

ejh1
5/10/18

Sweetwater is a great company - excellent selection, prices and tremendous customer service. So refreshing to be able to speak with a knowledgeable person before and/or after a purchase. Prices are good and even in the event that you find a slightly better price somewhere else, pass it by. It won't be worth giving up the customer service you will get with Sweetwater. Keep companies like Sweetwater in business. I sincerely hope that they will prevail in this online environment where price trumps all.

jimmyd77
5/6/18

Ive done business with them for years and lately their customer service and product selection have went down hill. I heard from a reliable source that they arent doing well financially. Apparently, the owner lives in Fort Meyers and he is looking to unload it. Anyway, Id shop around prior to purchasing.

haroldw59
5/6/18

This company, despite years of my complaints, still continues to subject its customers to Syncrony bankss Credit card. It is HELL!
If you buy there DO NOT USE THEIR CREDIT CARD!
And they could care less what Syncrony does to you!

alk131
4/29/18

Very cool guys with a clear understand of the industry and excellent service response
They may not always be the cheapest but, they back what they sell.

With the 2 years coverage deal and dependable staff, it gives me peace of mind, knowing my investments are covered.

Now that's the type of assurance that keeps me coming back. (going on 2 years now)

robertw444
4/25/18

They sold me an amplifier that had been sitting in a warehouse for 3 years and it broke two weeks after their 2 year warranty. I used it for maybe 8 hours, if that, total. It's about the 5th Asian made product they sold me that broke soon after the warranty. Go to Musician's Friend or reverb.com if you want to purchase anything that will last forever

montgomeryf
4/22/18

Sweetwaters customer service is top notch made my oder on Friday it came Monday they called to make sure it was correct they're a great company

danehyc
4/20/18

" Very fair prices .., top of the line customer service ... will be a repeat customer ... to all of you musicians out there ... this is a top of the line company to meet your needs "

josephs270
4/15/18

My ovation celebrity CE445 arrived and I played it right out of the box. It was already in tune.
This is my second purchase from Sweetwater. Watching and listening to Matt Smith play the mellow tones from the CE445 sold me instantly!!
Joe Romeoville, Illinois.

davel186
4/15/18

Ive been a customer for years, great financing options, customer service, extended warranties, free shipping. Extremely knowledgeable sales staff, if they dont know the answer they will get back to you with one. Highly recommended for any musician on any level. The forums and tutorials on line are helpful tools in making an informed purchase. Highly recommended.

jeffc187
4/13/18

Truly a place you want to buy your gear. They make it a personal experience. They call you to thank you for order, let you know its been shipped. Great tech. support, They even give you candy in your package..... im a big kid at heart, so when somebody gives me candy....they have made a friend for life
HIGHLY RECOMENDED

markw365
4/9/18

Phone calls and emails to assure a smooth transaction . . . the item ordered arrived damaged, Sweetwater had its replacement in the mail that same day.

ericr133
4/7/18

From start to finish and beyond, Sweetwater did an incredible job with my buying experience. My order was unfortunately on backorder but Sweetwater keep in touch and contacted me bi-weekly in reference to my orders status.

bryant306
4/7/18

Amazing people to work with. Very knowledgeable and expedient in getting your orders too you. They will receive all my business!

johnh866
4/5/18

The rushed my order so I could use it for a Church service and I got it in time. It was ready to go and played great plus sounded awesome

javierr27
3/30/18

I was looking to purchase the Shure SM7B Mic at a low price; however, in every website and local store it cost about the same. Suddenly, just by mistake I came across with sweetwaters website and the finance plan is just so confortable and reachable that it made it impossible for me to say no. With a 0% interest is just so good to have a great brand new mic. I bought my mic with just 2 month payment plan (using my regular debit card) however, they also have their own credit card that let you purchase anything with a plan of 24, 36 or even 48 month plan with 0% interest. I will be buy more often in this page

henryg65
3/29/18

Just a great place hellbent on being nice to the customer and making the sales experience as nice as possible. Prompt delivery. Price was a little high but the free delivery and the personal touch to the service even though it's over the internet, is extraordinary. Great Service up the yingyang.

robn44
3/28/18

I am consistently delighted with Sweetwater and especially my personal rep, Kenny Stratton. I've made at least 20 purchases over the past 10 years from this company, and I can truly say I have never had anything less than an excellent experience. These guys walk the talk...rapid delivery, everything packed securely for maximum protection, and outstanding products. I love the Guild bass for its tone, easy playability, and versatility. Ken always follows up to make sure everything went fine with my purchases. I unconditionally recommend them, for any kind of instrument or gear. Call and ask for Kenny Stratton...you won't be disappointed.

rickm166
3/28/18

This was my first order with Sweetwater and could not have been more please. From my one on one with a sales engineer to the quick shipping. My only bad experience was with the slowness of the USPS which is no fault of Sweetwater. Would recommend them to everyone.

keni73
3/17/18

If you buy from them, contact Paul Eckert. They are all great sales people but that's who I've used for 8 years. Awsome guy.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweetwater staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Sweetwater