Review of Sweetwater

Fort Wayne, IN 46818, US
stuart_niven@sweetwater.com

mattheww202
8/18/18

Makes a musician feel like they are part of a family, a small town feel for a great company.. Got the gear over night free shipping, a bass amp among other things. Very impressive.

kyleg76
8/18/18

Made a purchase that was to be 48 months only 24 month financing. I called to resolve issue and Sweetwater has ignored the issue and I as a customer. It is obvious they don't need me as a customer.

jesons1
8/15/18

Had to wait 24hrs for a response or update to my order, guess I didn't had the customer service other reviewers had with Sweetwater...

chuckb100
8/12/18

My experience with the customer service rep was extremely pleasant and lucrative to say the least. He listened to what I had to say and acted on my request. He made my purchase both pleasent and lucrative. Thank you Sweetwater and Mason.

donl164
8/9/18

Sweetwater provides World Class Service and Support for musical instruments and all related equipment. Tech Support and special interest free finance programs are most compelling. They stand behind the sale and routinely deliver a superior customer experience.

mikef303
8/4/18

I've made 3 major purchases from Sweetwater.com now. Products have consistently arrived top of the line. As advertised, shipping and packing are the best in the business.
I've had several conversations with Staff at Sweetwater.com concerning my purchases. The response, customer service, and level of professionalism with these folks is 2nd to none.
I'd personally rate them a 6 out of 5 stars. They continue to amaze.

Highly recommended PM or write me for details on my experiences with them on 2 guitar and 1 amp purchase. Best Music Company I've Ever dealt with online, or in person.

dougd92
7/28/18

These folks were most impressive. The condition of the guitar...the patience in dealing with me. (Ha!) Can't say enough. Acoustic guitars are tricky business...there people were right on every aspect of it. Straight neck...Intonation...String size etc.

timothyp94
7/27/18

First off, spoke to Jeff Rohlfing today and needed help, he took probably 15 minutes to figure out my problem and I hesitate to say he helped me with my issue by recommending a fix for what I already had instead of jumping right to trying to sell me something else. WHAT SALESMAN DOES THAT? I have purchased from Sweetwater before and have encountered the same level of SERVICE. These guys get my vote and will absolutely be my first stop from here on for any electronic needs. Thanks, Jeff.

kalebb4
7/27/18

Been going through Sweetwater for almost a year now and they still continue to amaze me from outstanding customer service to having the best equipment for an affordable price.. My personal sales engineer Michael has helped me with any problems I have encountered he also has been very insightful when asked questions about new products I may be interested in basically what I'm tryna say is I would recommend Sweetwater to anyone who has a strong passion for music.

marke232
7/26/18

Sweetwater is so good that I'm not buying anything of any value anywhere else. This place stands behind the things they sell. The people helping you are really helpful and smart and actually care. I'm thinking of taking the 2 hour drive just to go there in person. You can't go wrong with Sweetwater.

sarahb548
7/26/18

We purchased my son's first guitar online from Sweetwater after his guitar instructor's recommendation. Wow. Not only were their prices very competitive, the product quality is excellent. But most outstanding was their customer service! We received a personal phone call thanking us for our order, asking if we had any questions, etc. We were assigned a personal sales rep to connect with and ask any questions to. It was truly shipped overnight for FREE, we received another phone call 2 days later...we thought there was a defect with the guitar. I emailed our personal rep late at night, and he responded on his own time almost immediately! They were willing to completely replace the guitar within a few days at no cost, or fix the problem. And then a week later we received a personal email from the owner.
Hands down the best customer service I've received in a very long time...customer service like this is a lost art these days, but not for Sweetwater!

clairf4
7/22/18

I got my SE on the day they said it would arrive.I took it outta the box and it was ready to play out side of 2 strings being out of tune. It makes me sound better than I am! This has relieved me of my fear of buying musical items on line.

allenb118
7/21/18

I contacted Mike, my Sales Rep., at Sweetwater.com. I found him to be very friendly and knowledgeable. I received my Gretsch 4 piece rock kit on Wednesday, and played a gig on Thursday night. Drums blew me away with their powerful sound! For the money you cant go wrong!

juant51
7/20/18

Awesome experience in every detail.they are simply no. 1. Great products, great service and customer service.

dustinp40
7/16/18

What amazing experience buying from sweetwater. Best customer service I have ever dealt with and the team is very knowledgeable! Definitely looking forward to making my future purchases with Sweetwater.

paulj247
7/15/18

Comprehensive stock + great prices + reliable delivery + the best service = an outstanding customer experience every time.

jerryh206
7/15/18

Great job keep up the good work will be placing another order soon working forward to your service again

barbarap271
7/14/18

I originally called Sweetwater for a 'deal' several years ago. I spoke to a rep, David M, who happens to be a great person and better rep. Since that initial purchase I have purchased a new recording setup for my acoustic piano, purchased a keyboard setup for my son, as well as getting the 'perfect' page turner for the music on my iPad. I should add that as a woman 'of a certain age' my knowledge of electronics consists of knowing how an on/off switch works. David's approach made my equipment basically and on/off system with AWESOME ease of setup, recording and playback. Heck, he even introduced me to a Rachmaninov Elegie which I will include in my next recital.....

With David's experience and knowledge of available products I got PRIMO equipment within my fixed income budget. I heartily recommend Sweetwater for all your musical and electronic needs.

Oh, and the after sale support?? Bravo!

myrnak2
7/8/18

Just ordered a guitar -- guided through the search for a guitar that will accommodate an older person finding music again -- by Ryan -- the guitar arrives on Wednesday stay tuned. But so far....the experience warrants 5 stars.
Thanks Sweetwater. Thanks Ryan.

nancya182
7/1/18

Excellent service! My 19 month old Grandson was in a Music class recently. We plan on his continued experience with future upcoming classes geared for his age group.

tonyb277
6/30/18

Their caring and knowledgeable staff knows how to help and keep customers. The service is unparalleled. Sweetwater is simply the best!

jayney2
6/28/18

I ordered a microphone for ~$2000 and it got lost in the mail. The company put the onus on me to find out where it ended up. It's been 3 weeks and I still don't have it. I am not impressed at all with the customer service and will not order from this company again. They used to be better.

wadep28
6/28/18

Wouldn't go anywhere else for music equipment for my studio. Very knowledgeable sales engineers whom are musicians and recording engineers and often have first hand experience with equipment that I'm interested in purchase. Very completive pricing.

jeffreys235
6/27/18

I've had nothing but great service and products from Sweetwater over the last 4 years and will continue to purchase from them. My Sales Engineer is very knowledgeable and very helpful through the entire process. Spent about $3500 on a sound system and couldn't be happier with the equipment my SE helped me pick out. Definitely a return customer as they are very competitively priced and with free shipping I couldn't be happier!

johnd1790
6/27/18

When I received my guitar, I was very happy with how it was packaged for shipping. It was well protected. The attention to detail was amazing, from how the receipts from my order were placed in protectors, cards that had signatures from people who inspected the guitar before shipping, information on guitar care after shipping and right down to the bag of candy thats sent with the merchandise, which I think is a great extra touch. I also bought a nice guitar case that exceeded my expectations. Sweetwater rocks!

Hi, Richard! Please feel free to give us a call or email with any questions you may have. Thanks for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hello, Marchon! Please give us a call or email, we'd be glad to look into this for you. Thank you for reaching out!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

Hi, Solo! When you have a moment, please give us a call. We'd be glad to look into this for you. Thanks for the message!

By Steve D., Sweetwater Representative

There's no annual fee on the card, and if you make the minimum payments stipulated on the item(s) you purchase with it, you pay no interest! I work at Sweetwater, and also use the card to purchase my audio/drum gear.

By Curt M.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweetwater staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Sweetwater