Review of Sweetwater

Sweetwater reviews

Fort Wayne, IN 46818, US

daveh149
12/13/17

No sooner had I pulled the trigger on my latest purchase, I received a phone call giving the personal touch of customer service. Great company!

kendricka9
12/11/17

Chris Sanders is the best, he's been helping me build up my in home recording studio with the best recording equipment fore 4 years. I'm trying to learn guitar and learn how to produce my own music but I can't seem to get it right so I wanted to give up on everything. I talked with Chris Sanders about my problem and situation about giving up,and he said dude bro don't give up you can do it. He said you got all that equipment for a reason and that reason is for you to learn guitar and recording your own music and be the best you can be. And he said if I needed help with anything I can call the technical support department and they can walk me through on how to work my equipment and and they did. Now all I need is someone to teach me how to play guitar. You see Sweetwater music is not only the best recording music studio and instruments sales in the world, they are family in a time of need. I thank God for Chris Sanders and his great support and concerns,and I thank God for Chuck the founder and owner of Sweetwater music for his wonderful gift to the community. Thank you!!! Sincerely and Respectfully, Kendrick L. Adams....

walidn2
12/11/17

Over the past one and a half years buying from Sweetwater worth more than 21K $ i have never ever received a guitar in such conditions. Received the guitar full of dents and scratches, not set up and that is after spending three complete days under the 55 point evaluation, really disappointed

johny129
12/9/17

Excellent service from any company I have dealt with. Brad is with me one on one through email and phone calls. I am not just a number but feel like Im part of a team. He has been willing to listen to all my requests and opinions of my music and sound ideas and answer questions on all.

adamr105
12/8/17

Outstanding customer service and pricing! Fast delivery with a no hassle return policy. Enough said!

philomenar
12/7/17

I have used Sweetwater for a while now. This time I opted for the 3 payment option. When my order was processed, I got a call from Sweetwater. Trevor answered all my questions pertaining to the gear as well as the finances. I received my gear within 3 days. I have never had a problem with this company. I have always received what was ordered and they have always been responsive. Highly recommended.

gilbertd22
12/7/17

In the past my keyboard bench would get torn & scratched from other people forcing it in between other equipment. Not anymore with this bag. It's really good quality for the price. I bought a bag made by K & M for my keyboard stand for more than twice the price and it less than 1/4 the quality in terms of materials.
Brian Brubaker was so easy to deal with.

tomj153
12/7/17

Excellent customer service and super fast shipping. Looking forward to doing business with Sweetwater in the future.

josephp121
12/7/17

Never could be more happier with Sweetwater and it's professional services. Evey time I make purchase Chris Mosley always gives me an update about my items whether it was damaged or if I'm satisfied with thier product. If thier was any complications at all he doesn't hesitate to give me a call and give me a heads-up on anything and everything

oswaldol
12/7/17

I love the service, very friendly, everything easy and very safe, very happy to find a place to buy with great confidence.

barryt25
12/6/17

Ive had the pleasure of dealing with Sweetwater several times over the last few months. Every experience with them has been great! They have a loyal customer in me now!

pauld266
12/5/17

I have been a customer of Sweetwater for over 30 years. They have been my "Go-To" source for developing, upgrading and maintaining my home recording studio. After 30 years of working with Sweetwater, I can confidently say they are the best in the industry. If they don't have it, you don't need it. The technical support and customer service is world class. If every company treated customers like Sweetwater does, it would be a nice world to live in. My sales engineer follows up with me consistently throughout the year and has been incredibly responsive. After investing tens of thousands of dollars over the years into my studio, I would not even consider going to anyone else for my recording studio and music gear needs.

jennyk46
12/4/17

Prices are right, delivery is fast, items are securely packaged and customer service is second to none.

sofiap19
12/3/17

the best store in USA. They are amazing and have the best products ever!! If you have any questions you can send an email, they will help you and you will be satisfied

jodyn6
12/2/17

Got a sales rep assigned to me who offered to help with product choice and get me the best price possible. He was supposed to know what he was talking about. He recommended inappropriate products and also overcharged me. I didn't find out until later when I went to the product's website where the price was substantially lower! Stupid of him to do that because now I won't buy from them anymore.

aletaw1
12/1/17

A few years ago we ordered a guitar from this company. We never recd the guitar, we were not charged.

A few months go I ordered the roasted ash vintage Stratocaster. I recd confirmation. I followed up on email, asking for expected delivery date. I had no response. I called and was told my order had been cancelled. I was surprised. They told me to send them a copy of my drivers license and both sides of my credit card then they would reprocess my order. I have never been asked to provide copies of my license to place an order online. I am suspicious of any company that cancels orders without notice and then insists on extraordinary documentation to sell a product. I am not likely to give them a third try.

chrisa215
12/1/17

These guys wrote the book om superior customer service! There is no other internet supplier of musical instruments and accessories that I will buy from! Best prices, service and sales reps in the business!

michaell365
12/1/17

I have purchased several item from Sweetwater and have had nothing but good experiences. They follow up on how your purchase went and are always there for questions and support.

larryk75
11/29/17

No problems, bought many items and always had a great experience. Shipping was fast, and was always contacted to make sure I was satisfied... I see some have had problems, but for me it was an awesome purchase... It was also nice to read the reviews, both good and not so good... Honesty pays off...

melvinq1
11/28/17

I read some of the reviews and don't understand. They are by far the best reseller of audio equipment in America. Nobody has more qualified sales representatives and overall value than them. I have been doing business with them for over 20 years and they have never disappointed.

mikeg281
11/27/17

I have spent hundreds of dollars at sweetwater.. my so called sales rep ? is an $#*!. he never returns calls or emails..and when I'm lucky enough to get him on the phone ? hes rude and trying to get me off the phone..i tried for two weeks to get help on ordering a drum rack..no luck at all..finally I just went to musicians friend. they put together what I needed. and it will be here in two days. the other sales associates are decent enough. but this used car salesman of a sales rep should be fired..so..needless to say..they lost out on a 752.00 sale. I wont say this guys name. but he speaks with an aussie/brit accent..arrogant jerk. I guess I'm nothing but dog $#*! to him.

jeffo35
11/27/17

I order almost all of my gear from Sweetwater. When I spend a great deal of time on the road I can order whatever I need and get it in a few days. Carson, my rep, is very helpful. I recommend them to everyone I can.

brettd20
11/24/17

Excellent service

I had a problem on a Thursday evening and had the wrong piece of equipment and by Friday afternnoon I had the right piece of equipment and a shipping label to return the other one.
It would be nice if every business operated that way.
Shout out to my sales rep Ed Sneedler, hes on top of my equipment and I feel comfortable with his knoledge

Brett

robertd342
11/23/17

Sweetwater sales and service combined with Sibelius incredibly friendly interface has made for a totally positive purchasing experience!

gabriele65
11/21/17

You can't beat sweet water at what they do, unless you get used equipment. The sales reps know everything you need and will go far for your experience to be top notch. I would recommend this store to anyone that wants to buy any sort of product related to sound or music.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweetwater staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Sweetwater