Review of Suppz

Tel: 1 (800) 968-0993
cs@suppz.com

josephj137
11/14/18

The first time I logged in I got assaulted with all these pop-ups, newsletter subscriptions and notification prompts and I'm like damn dude I just got here give me a break. They have a good selection of supps so that's good.

summerc20
6/24/18

I have literally been waiting 2 weeks for my stuff to come in. I will never order from here again. Im gonna stick to Amazon.

chrisb481
3/11/18

I ordered a package that I never received they refused to refund me can't believe the customer service is this horrible and disrespectful when I contacted them. They refuse to work with me so they basically just stole my money still no package and I'm out my payment

tomn65
2/12/18

After reading reviews was a little nervous about ordering hyper fx from Suppz. I first called them to make sure someone answered the phone. They did. I then ordered off the website. Product was delivered in three days to Roswell, NM. My experience was fantastic. Order product, for the cheapest price I ever have, and had three day delivery. Thank you Suppz. Will order from Suppz again. 02/11/2018

shanek39
9/28/17

Suppz is the bomb.....they let you know what products work the best for your needs.... wonderful service with a smile...... you want it they will try to get it.....suppz for life...... suppz for change..... beast mode

makkam
7/11/17

I ordered product I needed on 6/6 and they did not ship till 6/22 without the professionalism or courtesy to let me know. So of course I ran out of product.
This is the second time it has happened and when you call them all you get is an answer machine
What a Mickey Mouse operation

davidd196
12/19/16

The prices on items were pretty good but I wasn't sure if I was going to order or not. I called in and the guy who answered the phone totally took care of me and gave me a coupon I didn't know about, which helped.

The thing that blew me away was that he took my order (I wanted two of one of the items) and he noted that inventory showed four left, so he put me on hold while he went and checked. Turns out there were only two remaining after all, so he set them aside for my order.

To me, that's what customer service should be, but I honestly don't expect that much out of companies any more, so I was really happy. I got the order two days later and they'd stuffed it with all kinds of free stuff, which was really impressive.

Fantastic service, and I really appreciate it.

joel766
5/10/16

Great customer service... Buy one Get one item did not process correctly so I emailed them explaining the issue. I received an immediate response and the item is on it's way. This was my first experience with suppz and that is customer service at it's finest.

Tip for consumers: excellent buy one get one deals

robync10
3/3/16

I will never shop with suppz.com again and I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone! It is almost impossible to contact them and when they finally reply it's short and unhelpful. I ordered two items and was told one of them may not get to me so I asked for them to be posted separately. I was then told I would have to pay the full postage for both items (both were listed as free shipping to any country) and when addressing this with them I didn't receive a reply I was just refunded a lower conversion rate of the AUD. Lesson learnt, I will definitely be taking my money somewhere else next time and by reading all the reviews about this dodgy online shop so will a lot of other people.

mitchj4
12/12/15

Suppz.com has the everything you could think of in the supplement world. If there's a product that you want they most likely have it and if they don't they will do everything in their power to get the product you desire.The prices at Suppz is the best prices I could find out there too! Suppz has amazing customer service and I received my package insanely fast! I got the flat rate shipping since it was free and they still upgraded my shipping free of charge and shipped it in a priority mail box. I can't say enough good things about Suppz! This place is amazing!

Tip for consumers: Call and talk to one of their great customer service reps, they will help you with everything you need.

angryc15
7/31/14

I ordered from them, it was never delivered. They ignored my emails then finally responded with Canada doesn't allow fat burners sometimes. This was a garbage reply because Canada does not ban fat burners, I have ordered them from several different companies and ALWAYS received them. I asked for a refund and I'm still waiting for it.Nothing but a scam!

patrician9
5/12/14

Suppz has all of the things needed for those who compete. Everything from meal replacements to protein to tanning sprays. They offer free samples with every order so new products can be tried and always flat $5 shipping.

kiranb
12/29/13

this is bull$#*!!! i ordered preworkout powder assault 50 servings pack, at that time when i ordered the price was3099 rs(including 100 rs shipping) but they delivered only 30 servings pack for the cost of 3045rs(including shipping). when i contact them they told that there is no such 50 servings pack in assault muscle pharma product(actually it is). in other sites 30 servings pack costs about 2000rs only. and invoice also they mentioned 3099rs but when i got my order by cash on delivery they take only 3045(but for 30 servings pack).

brodyp
7/10/13

Ordered a couple of products, had read online that shipping might take a while to Canada. 6 weeks later I contact them and they say 'It can take 6 weeks to ship to Brazil'
Me: 'It's been 6 weeks and I'm in Canada'
Them: 'Oh, look, we just found it in our Returns. Want us to ship it again?'
Me: Not if you're going to charge me again. Any idea why it was returned?
Them: Not really, btw an ingredient in Jack3d is illegal in Canada...
Me: Please refund me.

So I get a partial refund, they didn't refund the shipping. Hopefully they will after I raise some hell about it.

Terrible customer service.

laurenl8
6/5/13

I ordered Sunday night and it arrived to me by Thursday, and I also got two bottles on suppz.com for the price of just one in other stores very happy!

marcelof2
1/29/13

I purchased many times with Suppz. Im from Brazil and my packs always arrived. But the time I had problems on find it, they just sent me a number that didn't help and also stop answer my emails..

tannerl
11/26/10

People need to stop saying it's a scam, it's not a scam. The wesite is hosted by go daddy u are not ordering from a company. Your ordering from a gym in wisoncsion. It took 4 days for me to recive my order. Always gonna order there very cheap and great service thanks guys! Add my facebook for more questions tanner phucking powers lol

jamess19
11/1/10

Great service - great prices - never a problem - good job

bobe2
8/21/10

Best of the best. Have dealt with these guys for a full year and buy monthly from them and couldn't ask for better service. They are class A guys that know a lot about supplements and let you know what is good and bad. Also can't beat the free samples they throw in the bigger purchases. I find some of the reviews funny on here. I truly would rate this site as one of the best on the web and easily the best supplement site. Can't beat the prices and service. Thanks Suppz.com

jamesp8
7/23/10

Very good prices, but poor delivery time. They processed my order immediately and stated the product was shipping the next day. When in actuality, they just printed the label for shipping. A week later I inquired about my product. I was told that there was a delay because they were out of stock, but the product was in transit, and I should see it any day. I came to find out that it hadn't shipped yet, and wasn't sent out until the following day. At least be honest... If you need something in a reasonable amount of time, be wary.

tenb
3/29/10

I wanted to add my own review because I almost didn't order from them based on the 1 negative review here. After some research, it turns out suppz.com used to be Fennimore Fitness. I've ordered from this company in the past through ebay. Fast and reasonable shipping fees to Canada. Never had a problem.
A Thrifty Canadian shopper

briej
2/15/10

It's a scam. You pay, but they don't deliver. No way to contact them but by email, and they don't reply.

jono1
12/23/09

Awesome store with cool people. They usually have the lowest prices on everything, and they have $5 flat-rate shipping if you live in the USA.
If you ever need to ask a question you can just email them and they will get back to you right away with a helpful answer.

Questions? Get answers from the Suppz staff and other customers.

Suppz?