Style and Performance

Style and Performance has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Style and Performance ranks 366th among Auto Parts sites.

How would you rate Style and Performance?

“Ordered some wiperblades and have had no contact after...”

gavin s.
4/14/11

Ordered some wiperblades and have had no contact after 11 days, I have tried e mailing and left messages on their answerphone (no body ever picks up the call even after holding for 20 mins).

gavins
April 14th, 2011

nicolat
February 26th, 2010

As far as I am concerned do no use this site they take your money, and you do not receive the goods. They do not reply to your emails and if you phone you are always numer 1 after you have held for approx 4 minutes you can leave a message, however they never phone you back. I have held for up to 10 minutes and no-one answers. This is Fraud

Questions? Get answers from the Style and Performance staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Style and Performance?

Have a question about Style and Performance?