This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Studentloans.gov

Studentloans.gov

Studentloans.gov has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Studentloans.gov also ranks 72nd among Government sites. The most common issues with Studentloans.gov are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Studentloans.gov?

“Poor service. Error while going through process.”

Dawn P.
8/24/17

This is the worst website I have ever been on. Receive error while applying over and over. Each time call the service number given the run around. Supervisor said can not help. She said just keep trying. Fast forward 2 weeks no answers .

dawnp57
August 24th, 2017
metteu
August 9th, 2014
For such an important website, you'd think that it could at least function properly. You'd be wrong, however.

Sometimes my PIN works, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes my information is not in the system for what seems like arbitrary periods of time.
I've had to re-establish and get new PINS so frequently and half of the time they don't even work because this website is so broken and so inconvenient to use, and the whole thing has really irritated me and put a damper on my college experience.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Studentloans.gov staff and other customers.

Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. At the office of Federal Student Aid, our 1,200 employees help make college education possible for every dedicated mind by ...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Studentloans.gov?

Have a question about Studentloans.gov?