StretchWear.co.uk

StretchWear.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. StretchWear.co.uk ranks 1113th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate StretchWear.co.uk?

“Made an order online, paid with Paypal”

dsfqqfd q.
7/1/13

Made an order online, paid with Paypal. Received an email stating that for some rare products, delivery may be delayed due to production policy. Waited for 1 month, then mailed to query the status of my order - no reply. Tried to contact them by phone the next month: answering machine. Complete fraud, I'm affraid. Do not by from this website.

dsfqqfdq
July 1st, 2013

jonnys4
March 29th, 2014

AVOID AVOID put in order for £150, no goods, no email answer, no phone answer, claimed money back from nationwide debit card after supplying screenshots of order confirmation. Paypal total ****s, never use them. Scam website for sure, AVOID

sarahw36
December 19th, 2012

I placed an order in September which never arrived. I have e-mailed the site numerous times to tell them that my items never arrived and request a refund and have had absolutely no response from them. None at all. It's now gone past the time when I can get a refund through paypal. So I'm left £45 down with no way of getting my items or my money back.

Questions? Get answers from the StretchWear.co.uk staff and other customers.

Stretchwear Dancewear sells high quality lycra leotards, catsuits, leggings, dance tights and seperates. Low prices and worldwide delivery

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StretchWear.co.uk?

Have a question about StretchWear.co.uk?