Review of St. Ives

Tel: 1-866-912-9867

1 star

emilyt106
5/6/19

This scrub smells great,Its easy to apply, has a pleasant soft smell, and thick, muddy consistency. You can see the little scrubbing particles as you squeeze it out of the tube. The tube sits top down, so getting it out takes an easy squeeze.

nicop7
4/11/19

For the amount of exfoliation I get from these scrubs, the value is amazing. They smell pretty good, too.

jennifery60
8/22/18

I like the scents of their scrubs. When I went to Publix, the facial scrubs were only about $3-5. I was so surprised that this scrub was that cheap and it makes my skin so soft

clarar37
8/13/18

I live for their apricot and wanut scrub to remove dead skin and help skin . i have bumps on my arms and this scrub works very well to remove them and have my arms feeling smooth

emilyb241
8/7/18

I love st Ives products mainly because after using the face wash it make my skin really soft. This product is affordable too.

samr199
8/6/18

I have been using St. Ives facial scrubs for years now I've tried their apricot green tea coconut and even coffee scrub. I think they can do exfoliate my skin very well the only down part would be I feel like the scrubs micro balls scratches your face as I've heard.

marizelb
9/26/15

I have been using these products for long time. My favorites are Coconut milk-Orchid extract body lotion with his shower gel. I love that fragance. Also I use the Apricot scrub. Their shower gels don't let skin very dry. Hydrates very well.

nikkib14
2/15/14

Awesome company. Very underrated products. Quality made. Bargain. No complaints.

Questions? Get answers from the St. Ives staff and other customers.

St. Ives?