Squishcandies.ca

Squishcandies.ca has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Squishcandies.ca?

“A Bit Pricey But Delicious”

Julie R.
6/3/20

I ordered some gummy candies from Squish as a birthday treat for myself. I had heard really good things about this candy and was looking for something fresh rather than the old hardened candy from the store so I ordered a few mix bags. It took a bit to come but that's understandable with a pandemic going on. I was pretty impressed with most of the candies, the flavours were better than any candy I've had. The only ones I found disappointing were the "hot" ones, they were hot alright but didn't seem to have a flavour other than "hot". The candies themselves are packed in small individual packs and inside a bigger resealable bag so they stay fresh. Overall I was quite happy with my purchase and would buy them again.

julier79
June 3rd, 2020

Overall I was quite happy with my purchase and would buy them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Squishcandies.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Squishcandies.ca?

Have a question about Squishcandies.ca?