MATCHADO

MATCHADO has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MATCHADO ranks 10th among Organic Food sites.

How would you rate MATCHADO?

“Love love love”

Beatrice N.
11/10/20

Everything was so delicate and subtle. I absolutely loved all that I tried. I ordered the brownies, cannelés, sablés and cookies. Beautiful. I enjoyed them so much I literally just placed another order as I had to try the scones this time. Even though there was a little glitch with my order (though DPD's fault, not Matchado's), the team kept me informed and handled it very nicely and professionally. They do deserve a 5-star review! I can't wait for my next parcel coming on Thursday. I wish I could also try the raisin biscuits that my friend keeps telling me about, but they are not available to order on the site yet (soon I hope?). Keep up the good work! Gochisōsama de$#*!a^_^

beatricen12
November 10th, 2020

christinew828
February 23rd, 2021

The gluten free matcha scone was a bit crumbly and powdery, but overall taste good. I guess that's the result of gluten free.
The hojitcha brownie was amazing and on the spot.
Highly recommend!

ayaj1
May 15th, 2020

Made my days in lockdown! I ordered "This is Matchado", everything in the box was so good. My highlight was Matcha brownie, that was divine. I don't mind ordering the box again to have it all to myself, again.

tonokoh
May 31st, 2020

This was my second purchase. The quality of products is excellent again! However the delivery fee is high in relation to the purchase price. Otherwise, I'm so happy with my purchase. Thank you for keeping the high level.

minakok
June 5th, 2020

I'm excited when I receive a delivery.
And all products are delicious and feel to relax.
In particular a Matcha brownie is my favorite.

Questions? Get answers from the MATCHADO staff and other customers.

matchadou
MATCHADO U.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MATCHADO?

Have a question about MATCHADO?