Review of Squirrel

Tel: 174.8737977

oliviam178
Olivia M.
5/31/19

We loved working with Linsday and wouldn't use anyone else. He is quick, personable, knowledgable, kind and a pleasure to work with. I can't fault his work at all!

evar73
Eva R.
5/28/19

Emma was fantastic to deal with. She was fast to respond to emails and always took the time to answer all of our questions, no matter how trivial. She managed to get us a great rate, and provided us with some valuable advice as first home buyers.

cindym207
Cindy M.
5/26/19

Sam Ludbrook has been extremely helpful with my home loan application process. I had a really good experience by using squirrel. As the 1st home buyer who had no idea about the home loan process, his patience and detail explanations made my life a lot easy and stress free. I will definitely recommend Squirrel to others.

lutzh2
Lutz H.
5/26/19

Lindsay was very thorough and approachable. Nothing was ever a problem and his attention to detail is outstanding.
Felt safe and in good hands.

marian90
Maria N.
5/25/19

Our broker was always on hand to answer queries and provided open and honest information and assistance. This was our first rental property we had purchased and we were very satisfied with the mortgage outcome and would recommend this service to others.

venkatam4
Venkata M.
5/24/19

The whole process went very smooth with squirrel. The person handled my case was very much interacted with me and explained every case in a very tidy way since it's my first mortgage.

I have quite recommended few friends already.

Thanks

kerryw69
Kerry W.
5/21/19

Squirrel arranged our finance, living in Wellington we liaised via email & phone which worked perfectly, was easy & stress free, highly recommend & will definately used Squirrel again

jordonw3
Jordon W.
5/13/19

Sudam was great! Very helpful and very informative.

I was pleased with everything and would highly recommend squirrel, especially Sudam.

Thank you so much for all the work that was put in to get us into our first home.

kahus
Kahu S.
5/11/19

I liked there services, gave me options and a better understanding on what best suits my loan type very grateful for there professional staff have recommended to other family members.

aimeel38
Aimee L.
5/11/19

I have used squirrel services to buy 2 properties. My second purchase was a relocatable villa and Section. I had spotted the villa on trademe whilst living overseas and the auction was the night I returned home to nz after 4 years of being away, having not even viewed it in person, I won the auction. It was love at first site when I got to see it. I would highly recommend Kyle from squirrel, I know I would of missed out on this house without the expertise of Kyle at Squirrel. He, along with Squirrel have given me great advice and made the procedure simple,considering it is a very complex structure. Now I have my dream house because of Kyle and squirrel. I am very happy to achieve my dream of owning a villa by the sea.

stephanieq7
Stephanie Q.
5/1/19

We were happy with the result we got but felt the advisor was trying to push us into a certain product type we were adamant we didn't want (it seemed like we would be getting more commission for it). The product didn't suit our needs and we really had to be firm when saying no.

We came out of our first meeting with the advisor feeling very positive as he was friendly and approachable and had time for our questions. But the second meeting was very cold and clinical and felt like we would be rushed through. We also felt like the meeting times were arranged around where and when suited the advisor, not us.

joshuab448
Joshua B.
4/30/19

Althought the initial product with a different bank fell through, we managed to have a back up mortgage approval to rely on. Adviser was helpful throughout the process.

laurax2
Laura X.
4/9/19

We worked with Sam Ludbrook. He was great at securing a low rate and explaining the various options for us and tireless in chasing me up despite my travelling vastly

stephanied260
Stephanie D.
4/4/19

Response times and ongoing communication were slow / delayed. I had to follow up on multiple occasions. The delayed process meant I probably paid more interest at my old back then I needed to. But that's mostly forgiven because I had a great outcome.

ashleal1
Ashlea L.
4/1/19

Shaun is AMAZING! I would highly recommend him to anyone. We are young investors and he assisted us in purchasing our first two investment properties and made the process that was so daunting so easy for us!

amyt242
Amy T.
3/22/19

There were some discrepancies with the amount the advisor told us the bank would lend, and the rate.

shannamareem
ShannaMaree M.
3/20/19

Shaun was amazing. He went above and beyond in so many instances. Without his support and guidance I wouldn't be a home owner today. Truly appreciate all the time, energy and effort he put in. Shaun will work extremely hard for you and your goal to own a home.

fionaw34
Fiona W.
3/7/19

This was my first time in purchasing a property for myself and Marilize was a huge help. There was alot to learn throughout this process and I felt that I could ask anything, even if I wasn't sure it was part of the mortgage process. This was a huge help to put this together and understand what was being asked of me.

rebeccab216
Rebecca B.
3/5/19

Squirrel came recommended to us and they have made things very easy.
Would be great to have a Christchurch advisor to meet up with but wasn't necessarily a barrier to the process.

kevinp98
Kevin P.
3/3/19

Really efficient and quick. Got a better rate than I could on my own and arranged a bigger loan on short notice. Thanks.

nuwans2
Nuwan S.
2/18/19

I have used Squirrel for several years and have brought a friend and family members for help with their mortgages.

ryans414
Ryan S.
2/10/19

Shaun was excellent at giving advice on structuring my different loans for maximum security and cost effectiveness.

He achieved a rate for us I had no idea was on the table and the cash contribution was fantastic. We are now paying a lot less than I was expecting

davidb2010
David B.
2/8/19

Firstly let me start by saying a great big THANK YOU to squirrel mortgages from the first call I had with Emma to the last she was awesome and professional she took our dream and made it a reality And to be honest the hardest part was looking for the right house nothing else because she took care of everything else THANK YOU EMMA

vijendras2
Vijendra S.
2/3/19

Our dealings with Sam were open and transparent. Sam was extremely professional while keeping us updated on all fronts. A very reliable and trustworthy Broker, Way to go Sam.

geraldv25
Gerald V.
2/3/19

We had fantastic service right from the word go. With just the right amount of backwards and forwards emailing and phone calls. Our broker was really friendly and professional.

Questions? Get answers from the Squirrel staff and other customers.

Squirrel?