Personal Money Service reviews

Tel: (888) 373 0748

bemnets
3/6/19

I have a
paypal account for over nine years now. I
find it is only good for paypal to paypal payments. Recently I tried to
withdraw money from my account, and it was a very frustrating and unsuccessful attempt.
The system blocked my withdrawal with no
helpful feedback as to why I can't withdraw or how to proceed from there. I
called the helpline a dozen times. It is just an automated audio version of the
help section on the website. And if you succeed in reaching a person on the helpline,
they just tell you what you already know. There seem to be no one responsible
or capable of explaining what went wrong let alone help you out. After 4 days
of trying to withdraw my money and failing. I finally gave up and returned the
money to my customer and ask him to pay me in any other way except paypal.

arrivas
3/2/19

I needed money for my trip so I decided to contact the Personal Money Service company. I was a satisfied client, who then saw the world, and the money I will return. Very convenient service. You can borrow any amount in your tariff. I did so, because you here set the amount of a loan, and then you just choose the creditors, who agree with this amount. Although often the creditors are the banks, because it is now the 21st century, and everything works online. But I'm not a local and the bank will not give me money just like that. I am an ordinary baker who works about 3 years in a bakery, and I didn't want to leave it. So I decided to make myself a New Year's gift.

catalind3
11/23/18

Turned to this company after doing some research and speaking with the representatives on the phone. The manager, girl, was nice, and helped me to understand those loan options. I would recommend everyone to learn about the fees are, and the repayment schedule in advance. I found this service to be easy and helpful

cletish
9/21/18

From the moment I entered the door, Ms. Christina Fisher made me feel like she really wanted to help me. She made me feel like, she knew me all my life!!!! Please go by and see the people at Purpose Money in Georgetown,SC.

guys57
7/24/18

I would like to share my experience with you. Once I decided to take a loan within Canada. I was a little bit stressed out because of the variety of choices. Fortunately, I picked up Personal Money Service loan company to perform further processing. And I was satisfied with it. I didnt do any kind of work. That company did everything for me. Just what I needed was to fill out the application form on the website and provide with the detailed information. It really is appreciating because I couldnt have time to do so and eagerly needed money.

jamalj7
7/16/18

I think there are many sites like this one, though they claim to be some extraordinary.
No false advertisement, but I wish the application did not have that many requirements as it does now.

jimb338
11/27/17

Just a usual service. However, I was provided with lots of options from lenders. It's always nice to have a choice. By the way, I was qualified for more than I requested originally.

Jim, Canada.

meganh65
8/10/17

Here is my short review how I tool small loans from Personal Money Service. To start with my only option was applying online, so after checking some websites, I felt a little bit desparate((( because it was tooooooo complicated. I am serious lots of numbers and pages and buttons. So, what I get on personalmoneyservice is clear information and a simple form to fill. That's everything they asked me about. After that, direct lenders contacted me with their offers. Not me, they did all the work for me. I will let you know about my further experience with them.

donb106
2/9/17

Just a few words: competent, reliable, hassle-free and safe service. I value safety, most of all. Be sure - I read its Privacy policy and I spoke to the managers a few times. We all need money, being in urgent financial need, but I don't want to do mistakes. I'm glad that Personal Money Service helped me and there were no fallouts.

matthewb117
1/31/17

I'm not too good with my finances so a reliable financial advisor is something I just couldn't pass by. And these guys stood up to my expectations! To be honest, I always had a hard time dealing with online services but PersonalMoneyService did their job perfectly. Not only they matched me with several perfect lenders, they were responsive to my questions and concerns. I will surely apply to this service again!

jackm178
1/20/17

I have just taken my first loan with Personal Money Service, although my credit score is not perfect. I was really pleased by the quality and professional service of this online company. I needed just a $800 loan to repair my car as soon as possible and got the money already on the next day. I think it is a very convenient and fast service for such emergency situations as mine. I dont like to borrow money from friends, so this online lending service is a great option!

daniell1055
9/28/16

Today there are so many various loan companies but just a few good ones! I was lucky to deal with Personal Money Service and I think that I will turn to these guys again someday. I was desperate to find a small business loan which could be approved quickly and had a reasonable interest rate but Personal Money Service has proved that its possible! Another thing I like about this company is that they have a blog that is very interesting to read. I find very useful information there and for me its a sign that the company takes care of its customers. Wish all the best to them!

peterp124
9/27/16

Once, in a desperate search for a loan, I stumbled upon an Internet loans service. Heres what I have to say about my experience. I had tried several of the money services, before I found a decent one, the one I can really trust. I have to say that the MoneyMe has an online customer support, the MoneySupermarket offers you a great variety of options. But eventually I have found one that offers you more than any of the services you have tried, and it is indeed quick and loyal. Personal Money Service deserves its name because its served my personal needs and didnt fail to understand me when I didnt face the deadline in time. I would recommend it any time.

pollh
9/25/16

Here is my short review. This service saved me lots of time and I am happy that found it before spending days seeking to the lender. I just registered on their website and then got offers from several direct lenders. To cut a long story short it was much easier than I expected. I can recommend this team.

orcung
9/23/16

Personal Money Service is one of those financial online services that offer flexible repayment terms and it helps to recover the payment process without problems. I applied for a short-term loan as was out of money. This service promptly found a suitable lender and provided a quick financial help. I am sure that this company has lots of clients, who are satisfied with 100% quality service!

genek10
8/26/16

I would like to write this review for Personal Money Service for a few reasons. First of all, I really like fast response of the customer services. I had like 10 or so questions before I applied for a small business loan. They were really patient with me and I am a really difficult customer so to say.

Second of all, I am very comfortable with the lender they have matched me with. He actually helped me to qualify for the business funding. Plus, he agreed to some of my terms of the repayment process. I know that lenders would do anything to get the client, but I was very much surprised with the entire process. Everything went just fine.

Thank you, Personal Money Service for your services and support.

katej28
8/25/16

Personal Money Service helped me merging my 5 debts into 1. Yes, I have ti make payments for a longer term now, but at least I can afford them. I was not able to get help from other companies(((

Questions? Get answers from the Personal Money Service staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Personal Money Service