Spot.IM

Spot.IM has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Spot.IM also ranks 104th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Spot.IM?

“A True Community Asset”

Trendiosity M.
6/21/19

Spot IM creates active communities that truly bring in the best out of every publisher's sites. Building online communities is something that is proliferating in today's day and age and Spot IM manages to tackle the potential of your community by providing them with a platform to express their own opinions in your own site.

trendiositym
June 21st, 2019
alexv55
September 11th, 2017
My business was losing traffic abruptly, I just didn't know what else to do to help it stay a float. A friend of mine (who has a similar business) recommended me to use Spot.IM in my business. It was the best decision I've ever made, my business is starting to get more and more traffic and discussions & opinions debates have now created a community in my business. It really does spark community interaction! Highly recommended.
robertl298
September 14th, 2017
Let me just start by saying, Spot.IM is going to change the online publishing industry. Never before have I been able to participate in a community as active as the ones Spot.IM creates. Their lightweight community tools boost onsite engagement and keep the users involved. Instead of resorting to social media, Spot.IM builds an ecosystem around your viewers on your own site. Allowing members to chat, like/dislike, and trend all around your website. You truly do not know how many silent viewers you have on your site until you give them a voice, Spot.IM is that voice.
manuelm78
September 11th, 2017
Spot IM is perhaps the best community interaction platform out there. I made the right choice and started using their plugins for my site and it has really helped wonders. My community is organically staying in my site instead of fluctuating around different sites like Facebook. It's easy to track comments and interactions. Overall, a must have.
arthurr44
September 11th, 2017
I'm proud to say that I have been a member of the Spot.IM community for more than 4 months now and I couldn't be happier. My experience with this community has been truly exceptional and everyday is getting bigger and bigger. If you are someone who is looking to increase traffic and spark things off your website, this is it! If you need credibility of this service, just enter their website and you will see that these people are working with top companies such as HuffPost, NBC, AOL, Refinery, Fox News and many many other respectable companies. Fully recommended!

Hi Leon, This does not sound like how our product should be behaving and we apologize for any issues caused by this. To get a better idea of the issue you are facing and to assist you on a more direct level, please email our Customer Service team at support@spot.im. One of our representatives will then be able to assist you! Thanks, Spot.IM

By SpotIM T., Spot.IM Support

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Spot.IM staff and other customers.

Take back ownership of your audience by building a thriving social community to drive conversation, pageviews, clicks, and revenue.

mattr156
SpotIM T.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spot.IM?

Have a question about Spot.IM?