Speedy Drive

Speedy Drive has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Speedy Drive ranks 20th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Speedy Drive?

“Hassle-free Car Rental Process”

Ray D.
5/27/20

With the new rules in place and having to work from office, I decided to opt in for a car rental. I believe it's the easiest and safest way of steering clear from the public, especially for those who need to travel on a daily basis. I came across Speedy Drive and was certainly impressed by the service. The car was well sanitized and cleaned with almost no signs of damage. I opted for their monthly plan which I found to be very reasonable, and am still continuing to use it. Would surely recommend them to anyone looking to rent a car in Dubai, especially during this situation.

“NOT GIVING REFUND”

Carla C.
7/27/21

Be ware because this company is not returning refund. We returned the car June 19,2021. As per the terms that we signed the security deposit refund will be after 21 working days, now it is July 27,2021 and still no news from them. We tried calling them and been transferred to different persons and all did not help. Even their chat support on Whatsapp is useless and not responding to the messages. DO NOT RENT WITH THEM.

rayd147
May 27th, 2020

carlac343
July 27th, 2021

shanew110
June 22nd, 2020

Amazing staff with super amazing cars on economical rent. We hired some cars from them and they treated us in very professional way. Thank you.

jamesg1287
March 2nd, 2020

You guys are doing amazing work in the car rental industry. I booked a car last week and it was clean as well as affordable. The staff guided me well and showed me a huge range of cars which were at affordable prices. I will surely book your car rental service again

madij2
May 27th, 2020

I have been facing a lot of difficulties from car rental companies in the past. The day I have started using their car my life has become so peaceful. The staff is awesome and cooperative. Car condition is up to the mark. I am very pleased with them.

apurvas8
July 27th, 2020

The car was super clean and hygienic with professional and cooperative staff to assist. It was a very good experience.

emmar167
April 7th, 2020

I was looking for car rental service according to my budget which was little bit less. So I called speedy drive and they provided me 2020 spark on monthly rental. Car was clean and price was within my budget. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the Speedy Drive staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Speedy Drive?

Have a question about Speedy Drive?