Review of Speeda

Harlow, ESS CM19, GB
support@speeda.co.uk

michaelc22
2/23/15

I joined Speeda in March 2014 they said that they are launching new software as I asked them for special requirement for credit cards payments provider Stripe they did not use them but in the new software update that will be fine so I asked them when will it be launched they said May 2014 so I signed up with them there software was ok had a few problems then I found out they do not have telephone support only live chat and e-mail then it started to go wrong they were never on live chat so it was difficult to get hold of them.

Well May 2014 arrived asked them when it will go live they said problems it will be June 2014 that arrived again they said problems it will be August 2014 I think you get the picture.

Well September arrived they had problems with there server it went down for two weeks they kept blaming everybody it came back on and October November December arrived and still no software update well we are now end of February 2015 and no software update had enough of there lies I have cancelled my website with them.

They are rubbish they are liars there customer support is just shocking PLEASE PLEASE keep away from Speeda UK unless you want to be ripped off and also since being with them my sales have been dreadful.

alans36
2/3/13

i have nothing but praise for this new ecommerce software, i trialled it for 7 days and manged to create a shop all on my own without coding knowledge, ive used others but speeda is easy to use and understandable, i cant rate it high enough.

keelyc1
1/30/13

After spending thousands trying to get the web design I want, its fantastic that I have found Speeda. With this program I have full control of the design and layout without having to know codes/html. You only have to try the demo or view their example sites to see the power of this platform. Fully recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the Speeda staff and other customers.

Speeda?