Review of PrestaShop

Tel: +1 (888) 947-6543
license@prestashop.com

nicolasg9
9/7/18

I am surprised to see how many good reviews I can read about prestashop online. I bought several addons that didn't work and discovered that the support of Prestashop is really bad. The prestashop comunity is very unactive and small. When you go for prestashop , you are forced to hire high paid programmers who are the only one s to understand prestashop

daniell1770
2/9/18

Watch out Presta Shop has different partners and a piece of the pie. For instance emagicone.com is one they sell their software for Presta Shop sites and in 2 parts in which one is really no good without the other and very disceiving Tech support out in the far and middle east and then the communication part goes south.You don't no where your talking to or who. Too much hassle. Be careful in giving access to root.

kenr44
5/3/16

Tried so many different type of platforms to create my site. PrestaShop was simple to use and super affordable. I did not pay anything, nor provided a credit card. I was able to build my site within 72 hours and the only thing I paid for was a module, which allowed me to integrate my current Point of Sale System from my store to my PrestaShop website. Works perfect!

markoi
12/15/15

Sell obviously willing to fake companies!?!

Questions? Get answers from the PrestaShop staff and other customers.

PrestaShop?