Specscart

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.8 / 5

Specscart has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Specscart ranks 25th among Eyeglasses sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.2%
How would you rate Specscart?

“Value for money”

Clarissa B.
9/19/21

Very good service- speedy and quality in the detail. Glasses are excellent- varifocals and just fine for my vision. The only glitch is that the frame needs adjusting- keeps falling off my face- and nowhere near I can just pop in to, to get them adjusted. Perhaps that's the only downer of online purchase of a personal custom fit product. But overall I am very pleased and will use Specscart again.

“Not using this service again”

Dissatisfied C.
9/15/21

At first I waited very long then my glasses arrived with the wrong lenses after calling them they were trying to put this on me, finally they agreed to change the lenses. When I got them back they were deformed. I just went with it as I could not wait again that long for my glasses need them for work, buy after about 2 weeks the frame broke. I contacted them to be told this had never happened before but I should send them back and I would get a new frame. I got the new frame back after about a week, again so deformed that a can not wear them it looks like they were formed to a football.

clarissab36
September 19th, 2021

hilaryw61
Verified purchase

I thought these people were great. Specs in shape and colour that I wanted, quite something nowadays, very friendly and helpful on the phone, fast delivery of frames to try, and speedy execution of the order once choices made. And mostly I was able to move through their site without too much trouble!

jeanettes200
Verified purchase

Very easy and precise instructions. Resulting in lovely sunglasses. Also great affordable price. Thank you, you are the best.

coralt9
Verified purchase

Very easy selection and ordering process. Clear instructions for giving prescription and measurements. Glasses arrived quickly, attractively and securely packaged. I'm really pleased with my purchase.

dissatisfiedc101

michaelh4316
Verified purchase

Love my glasses, and love your business. Royal Mail messed up my order, and ended up taking 4 days to arrive, not 24 hours - but the customer service from Specscart was first class throughout, and when it revealed RM had lost the order, Specscart sent me a new pair that arrived well within 24 hours. Have recommended to friends and family.

dennism1213
September 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

Having been messed around with another company for months It was a great to find Specscart. From the start the staff when answered the phone it was all good the young ladie was so polite and welcoming nothing wasn't to much trouble. I have got two pairs of glasses which I am very pleased with I love them to bits. The two pairs was less than the pair i got in the local shop. I will always go too Specscart

sunnys145
Verified purchase

Specscart has been the most amazing company I have had a chance to deal with. Their customer service and attention to detail is exceptionally good. I have never seen a company going above and beyond for their customers like Specscart. This is my one stop shop for purchasing glasses from now on and I am telling this to all my family and friends!

fic3
Verified purchase

My new glasses are great. The free anti-glare really helps as I was struggling with the new Zenon lights in some cars, and my anti-glare had, I think, worn off, as it were.
The new glasses look great, and are very lightweight, even though they're very strong
Thanks to Specscart for a fabulous, speedy and professional service. And of course, very affordable

clives41
Verified purchase

These guys really go the extra mile for their customers.
No quibbles sorting out a problem with my order.
Truly, an oasis of excellence in a desert of optical mediocrity!

sarahc1721
October 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Needed glasses quick as specsavers could not fix my broken pair. Great quality quick delivery.

geoffreys122
Verified purchase

My purchase and delivery experience was perfect. I bought these as a reserve but the spectacles seem certainly as good as my main pair. It's good to see a Northern business providing excellent value and service.

timf480
Verified purchase

These guys have a winning formula, and are really lovely to deal with. I am so very happy I stumbled on Specscart they have a great range, and next day delivery with prices that you really cant argue with. I think I'm on my 8th pair now as I can afford to have a pair for most occasions.

aimeew78
Verified purchase

The delivery was super fast, frames are nice and good quality but can't wear as the prescription seems to be wrong and they make me feel funny

grahamb184
Verified purchase

First pair was almost next day, second and third took a while longer but still quicker than high st. Self adjustment of frames is easy and the site is very easy to use

Tip for consumers:
Double check the px entry

Products used:
Specs

alano114
Verified purchase

Took a little longer for delivery, but when they came nice frame and the tint was good not to dark.

rb568
Verified purchase

I ordered a home trial followed by a pair of glasses. All deliveries were extremely fast. Altogether I paid about £35 which is crazy considering the service, fast delivery and glasses themselves were included. I found out that they actually accept returns on prescription glasses as well which is really impressive. I also spoke to Specscart on the phone twice and both times they were very helpful and competent. Amazing service overall.

The only tiny criticism I would have is that the website could do with more options for very large/wide frames for those of us with big heads. However, this seems to be a problem throughout the industry, so Specsart is no less good in that regard than any other opticians.

michaelg3698
Verified purchase

Selected glasses and ordered. Received order very quickly and was very pleased with the style and clarity. Would definitely recommend.

cm894
Verified purchase

2 pairs of glasses a month ago, expected delivery 7-10 days, their own system says no expected delays. One pair arrived after 2 weeks and the other took a month.

joanaq3
Verified purchase

Great service. Unbelievable fast delivery and great quality.

paula1506
Verified purchase

Great product, beautifully packaged with appropriate accessories and sent very quickly. Thank you.

michellel1509
Verified purchase

As the title describes. Also the glasses I ordered are too big for the cases they came with

nicolec1674
September 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Excellent choice of frames, great prices and speedy delivery. Have already recommended the site to a few people!

michaelaa21
Verified purchase

From start to finish was smooth friendly process. Excellent service

janer484
November 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

This is the second time I've used specscart and was not disappointed. They are excellent. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the Specscart staff and other customers.

Specscart is one of the fastest-growing eyewear startups in the UK. Specscart is revolutionising the eyewear industry by changing the way people perceive glasses. Our mission is to transform eyeglasses from being just an instrument for sight correction, into a fast-moving fashion accessory and a mode of digital protection.

Business History

Specscart is a Britain born startup which is born to bring justice to the eyewear market by making eyewear a Fast-moving fashion accessory. A startup which is born to change glasses from being just an instrument for corrective sight into a fashionable accessory for daily wear. A fashion accessory that should be changed with the attire/occasion. Fashionable eyewear that has a place in your wardrobe. A fashion accessory that is intended to be your most intimate wearing

specscartu
Specscart U.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Specscart?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about Specscart?