Review of SoundCloud

Tel: +1 818 558 1400
2017 Customer choice award

davidm1691
11/13/18

RIP to the good old days where sound cloud ruled. Greedy investment bankers have sucked the life out of everything good in this world. Are you kidding me.... every two songs skipped I have to listen to the same 15 second advertisement over and over. If I have to watch another trash axe ad. saying they want to produce my track then I will literally kill my self and live a suicide note blaming SoundCloud for my death. Have fun dealing with the lawyers my loving mother throws at you for the next 25 years.

noy1
10/30/18

Don't do the free trial bc it takes a long ass time to cancel and i almost threw a computer out the window about 69,420 times while trying to do so.

joeh306
Joe H.
10/23/18

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! They won't let you cancel your plan! I've spent hours trying to cancel and they make it impossible to do. Don't even think about signing up with Soundcloud. They are going to f you over too!

suem301
10/15/18

Tried cancelling....haven't used in three months but they won't let us cancel. Finally got a call back from their invisible customer service only to be told that Iwould have to pay $99 to stop service....WTF...no contract! Filing complaint with whoever I can. Will cost me $34 a month to stop payment to them.

harrisonk13
10/1/18

This $#*! doesn't even let me to sigh in or something and shows $#*!in $#*! to me nigga ass u got to be kidding me at least let me create a new account u mother$#*!ers but lol it's says u have an account $#*! u soundcloud $#*!

kyrons
9/28/18

Never works even with wifi, takes forever to load, will stop mid-song to load. All around terrible. Not reliable at all.

frankl212
8/6/18

Expensive and continues to block me for no reason. Artists need a new platform that is better than this $#*!. F u soundcloud.

petera213
6/14/18

It begins when you realize that there is no "Delete file" in a song list. You cannot delete songs - unless it's so well hidden, that it's just a stupid. That's enough for me to call this BS.

benh178
6/6/18

This site has been such a great community to share and listen to awesome tracks. If you haven't given it a try, what are you waiting for?!?! It's just a great service.

soundcloudi
6/5/18

It says one month free trial and doesnt give u one month free trial so I $#*!ing killed the SoundCloud community and murdered its CEO

neilm101
5/17/18

They used to be great, now they are the worst.

You used to be able to build a community, now they all leave due to the ads, if you create music use Bandcamp or Spotify, you might even make some money.

The fact they seem loose people's accounts and then have absolutely no customer service is dire and I'm now in a place where all my hours of work are wasted and can get no response from them.

Stay away, a failed enterprise.

rashekab
5/16/18

I used to like soundcloud but the fact that they added ADS is so ridiculous. It was free so all these years then all of a sudden we just HAD to get ads. I'm not paying to listen to remixes and remakes to songs Im just fricken not lol you already have the up to date songs on a 30 second time limit soooo I have to pay to listen to full songs AND not have ads? get out of here. I will pay for something better like Spotify. Seriously.

sivak3
1/22/18

soundcloud nice streaming for playing songs in all languages and music

mariag230
12/12/17

I guess its a good app for those who make music so you have more chances to be niticed. but for someone wh uses it just to listen music this app is an pain in the ****. Deleted it/

tanganyikar
11/20/17

Fraudulent do not recommend God get those devil's at sound cloud devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil mother$#*!ing $#*!es

antoniaw6
10/7/17

Teh soundcloud app accompanies me wherever I go, also in car via the bluetooth function. The only problem is that the app crashes from time to time on any device, I dont know why and would be great if that thing was fixed!

abcd18
10/3/17

This bull$#*! app caused a virus to freeze my phone a week ago and im still in the process of fixing it. screw this. im going back to pandora and spotify.

guyw21
9/18/17

The site itself is great, and I love discovering new artists on it, but the problem is with the app. It's slow, laggy, and force-stops most of the time. I uninstalled it, because of this problem, and the mobile site is no better.

brandonm98
8/29/17

The best way to get your music heard (especially for free). Or at least a great starting point. Other sites like "reverbnation" or "bandcamp" just don't seem to have the volume that SC does. Although those sites have their own specialties, SC is at the top of the music streaming game. I prefer it over those and spotify because it is the easiest way to find other underground artists and form relationships that both parties can benefit from.

jorgens2
8/25/17

Crapy app and the only want the leftwing opinion.
Bbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

davew133
8/18/17

This is the best program was advice by my friend. I spent a whole night listening EDM and 2 hours progressive music. I really like the assortment of music. I have created my new playlist that adds my favorite kinds of music. A source of a new club music for me.

johnz77
8/10/17

So say you decide to pay for a year of soundcloud, it's a good deal and it's all up front which means no hassle for both parties. One day, you wake up to discover your
account was terminate without notice, and it's only been 4 months!

Naturally, you check your gmail only to discover a message detailing some sort of vague interpretation of the terms of service agreement. Usually something to the effect of something that you said could be considered obscene and therefore your account is "otherwise objectionable in SoundClouds reasonable discretion;"

So now you're left wondering, well do I at least get my money back? They already deleted all my stuff, and my followers are gone, are they at least going to pay for the other 8 months I paid for? The answer is a big fat NO! Because they have a clause that says:

"If you have a Subscription and your account is suspended or terminated by SoundCloud pursuant to (i) or (ii) above, you will not be entitled to any refund for any unexpired period of your subscription"

What is section ii? Well:

"(ii) you are in breach of any of the material provision of these Terms of Use or our Community Guidelines, including without limitation, the provisions of the following sections: Your Use of the Platform, Your Content, Grant of Licence , and Your Representations and Warranties;"

Pretty broad, I know. But basically your money is in the pockets of soundcloud now. If you're just some music guy, who just posts ambient beats, then maybe you can use soundcloud. But if you plan to have any vocals or are doing a podcast, make sure to pay month to month because these people will pocket everything you give them should they dislike a word or 2 you said.

hakunam1
7/31/17

this app is the worst app out there. Its worse than the sound of lambs being slaughtered. I am disgusted by the fact they do not give refunds to the poor helpless people who just wanted the 3 months for £1. because there are no refunds and i wasnt able to cancel my subscription in time it has taken the money out my account which i dont even think I have so I will now go into overdraft and then have to pay a fine and also because of this i am not going to be able to eat tonight or for the next few days becuase i now have no money. So congratulations soundcloud you bunch of gadgy arseholes with ur fingers so high up ur own ares you couldny give two $#*!es about how the other half may live. I hope you spend my £10 on something nice to decorate coffin with as maybe u wont make it throught the night with the rage that i am in. Good day. P.s ur da sells avon x

yarelih
6/1/17

A source of new club music for me. Subscribed to some channels which issue new podcasts and some interesting standalone tracks - all good and fun!

amandas217
5/27/17

This wonderful program was advised by my friend.
I had before not bad program for downloading music, but when I started using the Sound Cloud, I deleted it. I really like the assortment of music, that it is divided into categories. In my playlist is playing now - Housing Corp - Trump Guest Mix

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SoundCloud staff and other customers.

SoundCloud?