Review of SolVPS

Tel: +1-310-421-9098
support@solvps.com

janets471
4/23/19

I got this service for work, and after sending in 10 emails, I couldn't get 1 reply back. The customer service sucks. I don't see how this company can be in service with $#*!ty customer service. They don't have a phone number, they don't respond to email or tickets. The worst ever. I got a refund and went to another company!

willab2
12/16/17

I was looking for good web host with servers located in UK and finally found the best one it is SolVPS. I have compared over 10 web hosts. I recommend these guys, they offer so many useful features and tools. Thanks a lot for providing me with good services, solvps team.

nicold2
10/11/17

I needed a reliable host offering cloud hosting accounts in UK. I did google search and found over 5 web hosts with servers in UK, compared their features, pricing, uptime guarantee and from all the hosts I chose SolVPS.com - they impressed me a lot.
I am glad. Their tech support helped me with setup and spent over 2 hours helping me.
I appreciate their help. Wanna thank SolVPS team here. Many thanks!

angelas190
8/4/17

I've used a few hosting companies in a short space of time, moving along very quickly after a string of disappointments until I eventually discovered solvps.com. I picked them up after reading a positive review on a blog, that was over a year ago and I'm still here now and any new site I build is always with them.

They have everything I need; reliability, great support, my site loads quick and I have had zero problems to date. Professional outfit and UK based so I couldn't ask for any more.

halettej
7/20/17

I would like to thank you for our long partnership with outstanding customer service every time I deal with you. Every time I have a question or a problem you are there to help, very friendly, competent and in just a few minutes my questions are answered and my problems are solved - this is why I continue to recommend you. Your prices are very fair and your all-around-service excellent - perfect for small businesses like my one. I'm extremely happy with your fast service and support! Thank you.

majar
7/18/17

I'm really happy with Solvps.com. Services are reliable and safe. Support was very kind and hep me with some issues regarding my sites. Thanks guys!!!

lauraj85
5/15/17

I have been with solvps.com for over 3 months and I have no complains so far. I'm a web developer and I purchased the business hosting account for about $4 dollars where I host a total of five domains. Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!
As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend them!

danab61
3/30/17

I've been using solvps.com for about 4 months now and it's still pretty satisfying. I know there's plenty of hosts that offer more for less money, but this provider is actually located quite near my place, which does give a reliable feeling, rather than being hosted by some overselling provider. The features are ok!

malcolms34
11/16/16

I chose solvps.com ssd vps service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

nickb94
10/6/16

SolVPS is fantastic! They manage their servers in such a way that shared hosting is NOT a problem. No one is allowed to compromise a server to the point where other customers would be affected. I applaud their support and especially the forums.
24/7 Email support is there when we need it, even in the middle of the night! Phone Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!

justinr57
5/18/16

I am happy running my websites with SolVPS. Always found the site fast in the Control Panel & site management.
Their VPS in US is running fast - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors (uptime is 99.9%).
They have met my needs perfectly and exceeded my expectations the couple times I needed support. When I ran into problems using third-party DNS hosting, they were able to help me diagnose the problem, but it still would have been nice if the instructions were clearer.

Uptime is Great... pricing is cheap. Their ssd is really faster than ordinary hosting. Speed is really superb.
I highly recommend SolVPS to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable web hosting services.

jimmyh42
4/4/16

I have always been happy with SolVPS quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
Customer support is responsive and helpful.
Yes, everything is excellent! They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

I've found their support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues. SolVPS is greatly recommended.

gemmad9
3/29/16

I was looking for professional Linux VPS hosting provider and finally followed the recommendation of my client to choose SolVPS.com and their hosting service. I can say they provide reliable and respectable service. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. As a customer, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable Linux VPS website host, as well as a support team. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price (their 25% discount code also saved a good sum of money for me)!

They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.

Think I'll move all my sites to SolVPS because of: great pricing, friendly user interface, excellent support and decent uptime. So, I recommend their Linux VPS hosting to other webmasters.

josem95
10/16/15

SolVPS.com is my new VPS provider. I moved to it about 1 month ago and would like to share my feelings with them. These guys are very helpful. I had various stuff hosted on other web hosting providers and decided to keep all-in-one place. So SolVPS support team helped me to move everything from other places. At the moment I have never experienced downtime. Now I pay less and have everything in one place and have perfect service. SolVPS is recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the SolVPS staff and other customers.

SolVPS?