Review of SolVPS

support@solvps.com

anonymousg350
anonymous G.
2/17/19

I am a returning customer... I have already recommended your services to a family member of mine that is interested but has not started yet... Of course I will return as your services and software are really good,...

anonymousr349
anonymous R.
2/14/19

I already have recommended you and have already returned before.. All way like your service. Thanks,

matthewv47
Matthew V.
2/11/19

I am very particular with the hosting companies I choose for my business. SolVPS offers a great service, at a great price, and they meet all of my expectations of a hosting service!

ls251
L S.
9/20/18

I ordered a minimal config with Win10, it was slow but cheap. Go for the fatty configs if you want performance, or maybe try Win7.

jaakp
jaak p.
9/1/18

very bad. why i have to rport my shopping experience with you if i do not want to. i cannot even get my order which i paid for already before i report to you how was the service, that truely sucks. i will put that up in forums and will refer to that as a very bad practice.

anonymousw72
anonymous W.
8/11/18

Adding the extra softwares in ordering was very confusing, and I could not succeed in my attempts. It is surprising that you are keeping such inconvenience in your system yet.

cynthiay12
Cynthia Y.
7/12/18

great gui so far. thanks for being well organized and offering 12month invoice. Less labor costs reconciling!

hamidrezaa
Hamidreza A.
6/7/18

I tried multiple times to make payment through my Paypal account, but It didn't went through (My Paypal account is active and I'm making many payments with that on a daily basis).

brians630
Brian S.
6/5/18

So far, very nice signup - simple plan choices, etc. Love it. Thanks! Oh and Daniel in chat was very helpful!

kitod
Kito d.
5/14/18

So far so good. I am a do-it-your-selfer and hope to get e-commerce shopping cart up with PCI compliance.

andreasr11
Andreas R.
4/26/18

This will be the third time I have purchased a VPS service from SolVPS.

In terms of hosting, nearly all companies will give you roughly the same prices, and the same resulting VPS setup. But where SolVPS *really* has made a difference is in their support.

I have run into problems with their hosting.

But in every case when something has gone wrong, support has been quick to reply and fix the problem, remaining friendly and professional throughout.

neilz6
Neil Z.
3/14/18

I couldn't contact sales by chat, although I wanted to reorder a previously canceled configuration. Then, when trying to add Office, I was sent there before I had ordered a VPS, so now I have "Successfully Ordered" both, but do not know if they are connected to each other.

lorrainel44
Lorraine L.
1/19/18

This technical support guy told me there was a free vps and there wasnt! Bad support. Should have told me there wasn't any available in the first place. Therfore wasting my time.

willab2
12/16/17

I was looking for good web host with servers located in UK and finally found the best one it is SolVPS. I have compared over 10 web hosts. I recommend these guys, they offer so many useful features and tools. Thanks a lot for providing me with good services, solvps team.

dawnq3
Dawn Q.
12/1/17

The professional focused efforts they dedicatedly put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every web hosting customers would value highly and I would heart fully recommend them to anyone. A 4 five star host!

russelld38
Russell D.
11/30/17

If there was a way to tip for the service I've gotten from solvps customer service representative, I'd be paying for sure. Just contacted them directly, told my requirements and in 10 minuted they found a good ssd hosting solutions for my needs. I am glad to deal with them.

adamm184
Adam M.
11/23/17

Excellent Customer Service, answered all of my questions at haste; also a nice and smooth experience while shopping.

dennisc129
Dennis C.
11/7/17

my experience was not your fault i was frustrated by the step missed email and payment but tech helped me very good very patient with me, so the star only represent my frustration. not your p
ordering process

samuelr64
Samuel r.
11/1/17

Not an old customer. Wanted a fast yet affordable shared hosting provider. Moved my website from another host to this one, the present loading time for a 1.5 MB page is 900ms. Their pricing is sweet. Much cheaper than my previous host's pricing.
The reason I've chosen them is that I decided to improve my website's ranking. Contacted their support asking questions I was interested in, they answered. Well done, solvps team.

rodneyb59
Rodney B.
11/1/17

Hands down the greatest support I've ever had from a host. Not just about solving problems as they come up, either. Support has actually been quite proactive about reaching out, offering a lending hand, etc. 100% helpful information without a drop of sales pitch.

janee93
Jane E.
11/1/17

Have just moved a few of my sites over to Solvps.com have to say that my sites upload times have greatly increased. Plus the service to get me use to the dash board was first class! :)

Also saved myself a few quid per month!

daniela241
Daniel A.
11/1/17

We have 3 domains hosted with SolVPS and they are superb. Every problem and question has been taken care of in record time and they go the extra mile to help. The CPanel includes Fantastico and it's so easy to use. WordPress blogs go up with ease, so does the Photo Gallery.
For service and support I give SolVPS a 10/10 and I highly recommend them.

judithf35
Judith F.
11/1/17

Great support, great service. I'm in the process of moving EVERYTHING over here.

I would recommend!

rosb2
Ros B.
11/1/17

After one month of using SolVPS vps hosting (Linux) service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them. It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.

maryk372
Mary K.
11/1/17

Before even signing up or being part of Solvps I already made such an amazing experience. Besides the flawless software, the customer support is just amazing! I am very pleased!

Questions? Get answers from the SolVPS staff and other customers.

SolVPS?