SolutionManuals.info

SolutionManuals.info has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SolutionManuals.info also ranks 15th among Textbooks sites.

How would you rate SolutionManuals.info?

“Fantastic value”

dave p.
7/22/16

There are now lots of sites selling solution manuals online, all selling the same product. It was really hard trying to decide which one I should purchase from, as many were just blogs asking to email. A friend recommended solutionmanuals.info to me and I loved it. what set this site apart from all the others is the price. This site is bar far the cheapest around, offering the exact same products at half the price of its competitors. Some of the manuals I needed weren't listed on the site, but after filling out the request form they were added within 24 hours. All prices are clear to see before purchasing and downloads are instant. I would recommend this site to anyone wanting help with their studies at low costs

davep91
July 22nd, 2016

All prices are clear to see before purchasing and downloads are instant.

michelc16
August 9th, 2016
yes I have a question.
I paid about one month ago 20 USD for one order number: *******61934-1208.
Solution manual for thermodynamics An Engineering Approach 7th edition Authors: Yunus and Cengel.
and since one month NOTHING.
Can you explain?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SolutionManuals.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SolutionManuals.info?

Have a question about SolutionManuals.info?