Solitr.net

Solitr.net has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Solitr.net ranks 27th among Games sites.

How would you rate Solitr.net?

“My perfect passtime”

Vijay P.
4/18/20

Always loved playing cards. But in my busy schedule i tend to skip it. But now its time to safeguard our interests at home and follow the lockdown. solitr.net bring me back to my favourite passtime. Its easy and fun. And yes trains the brain. Will defintely get pro this quarantine.

vijayp50
April 18th, 2020

Always loved playing cards. But in my busy schedule i tend to skip it.
And yes trains the brain.
Will defintely get pro this quarantine.

himesht1
April 18th, 2020

Solitaire is ab awesome game as per my thoughts playing this game doesn't only entertain me but also helps in keeping my cognitive skills up. Anyone who is suffering from cognitive disfunction should play this game. A nice game to play in Quarantine period as it helps in improving skills like cognitive disfunction, focus ability, etc. Great game to explore in Quarantine.

kunald5
April 18th, 2020

While in Quarantine it's best website to play the cards i almost play 2-3 hrs on this site. Easy to play on this site.

santoshk60
April 18th, 2020

This is such a wonderful game I haven't ever enjoyed so well am loving it Great job creator, lift it up

rajs115

Nice game
Best time spend over quarantine, If anyone getting bored you can enjoy the by playing the game

manishar11
April 18th, 2020

Always thought to play cards... but never got time.
But hello quarantine! It is fun how my time passes playing in solitr.net

ashishm27
April 18th, 2020

It was an amazing experience to play card game on this website. Easy to visit website, I loved it!
I visted this website randomly but from last couple of days i am addicted to this website.

rajr48
April 18th, 2020

This game a very time use and prepared from mind games and many options spider mahjong and other. I lv it solitr

Questions? Get answers from the Solitr.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solitr.net?

Have a question about Solitr.net?