Review of SoftwareKeep.ca

Tel: +1 877 254 5657
sales@softwarekeep.ca

davidj183
11/20/19
I purchased Microsoft Office 2019 from Catsoft.co which seems to be affiliated with or under the company SoftwareKeep.ca. The purchase price was great and the download and installation went very well with no problems encountered whatsoever. The product works very well on my Macbook Pro. Overall, extremely happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this company again.
harleyj18
2/21/19
I needed a MS Office licence for my Mac. When I first saw the prices on SoftwareKeep, I had doubt if those were authentic MS software. After reading the reviews, I felt comfortable enough to give it a try. I purchased a MS Office 2019 Home and Student for Mac. They upgraded me to Home and Business for Mac with no additional charge. I received the licence key in the email that came with a clear step by step installation instruction. Due to my limited computer knowledge, I needed additional help while installing. Their chat room technical support staff were very patient and super helpful. The licence is authentic. It shows up in my MS account. All applications are working perfectly. A big thank you to SoftwareKeep!
phillipc49
3/16/18
They are the worse company you can hire in my opinion. They messed up my trees and hacked the up. They will not return my calls after telling me they would take care of my complaint. Very inexperienced personal. terrible customer service
latoyaj17
3/2/18
I email about the status of my order and receive fast response about the availability. Finally I received a free upgrade software
leilanyf
2/26/18
Chat was available after 830pm CST.

Don answered all of my questions, gave me a 15% off code, and stayed with me until my code arrived and was verified. It took longer than 15 minutes for it to arrive, so he sent it direct. The automated one arrived maybe 5 minutes after he send that email.

Code was verified and it downloaded without any issues.
taraw62
2/23/18
I was worried when I saw some of the bad reviews.
But the Microsoft Office package at SoftwareKeep was much lower than the lowest price I could find elsewhere (costco), so I risked it.
Glad I did. Very easy process.
The key was emailed to me within 10 minutes and it worked perfectly on the Microsoft site that they provided a link to.
brianw194
2/23/18
I bought Office for my new mac. I'm a bit afraid to buy due to reviews. I receive my software instantly to my email inbox and using Microsoft website I was able to install the software. They're not scammers based on my experience. The key is good the software we're sent instantly. It just a matter of how to follow instruction properly.
paulg214
1/23/18
• Updated review
To be fair, I did eventually receive a working copy and a refund of the purchase. Sooo, my chosen products were available, they don't seem to be scammers. Their business model seems to suffer due to the complexities of computers and software.
“product keys provided do not activate the products”
1/4/18
• Previous review
I have spent eight hours trying to get my purchase, so far they have delivered nothing but lots of waiting. Be cautious!!
chadj20
1/15/18
They are scammers. Entered my key and it doesn't work, and they won't take my calls. I will have to report them unfortunately, and take them to court.
robertg334
12/3/17
My key is invalid, I called and ask for help. After 2 phone calls they immediately replace my software key. They have the most effective support and very helpful too.
hollyf29
10/14/17
My key is invalid. I contact them 3 times They ask for a screen shot of the invalid message and won't give me a refund without it. I send it 3 times. they say they never get any of the messages. So I m going to turn it over to the better business bureau. Be very careful with this company. I'm reading other messages about how they were scammed with invalid keys.
denisew98
10/10/17
i can't load my project so I ask for help. They gave me a Microsoft website to download the software. Just a minor password reset now my software is loaded and working.
ronniet17
10/8/17
instant download in seconds to my inbox :) easy peasy. got someone to install it for me too. high recommended
johnc827
9/20/17
Well the title of my subject says it all. I downloaded MS project and used the product key. I received the message software key not valid

Softwarekey please make it right.
ruthz13
8/31/17
After I purchase i ask where is my download. They said it will be sent via email within minutes. I've waited and nothing came. I went to chat again and they resend the software details. Finally I received all the email software.
jamesb578
8/30/17
I'm hesitant in downloading the software and I ask for refund. They offer immediate remote and handle the software for me. Finally they take control and all my software and app are still there.
barneyf9
8/23/17
I ask for company address. Google made it right. I also called Microsoft and confirmed company is Genuine Reseller.
conradk8
8/23/17
The discount works perfect and delivery was pretty quick. Software description is informative and instant download.
davidb751
8/13/17
I forgot to apply the promo code so I immediately sent an email,I receive an email that 10% discount code will be applied. Thank you
annabellec4
8/9/17
I bought the software year ago and I have a new computer. I ask to transfer the software. They immediately send me instructions.
samc148
8/8/17
I'm glad I found this website. They offer cheap and fast download software. I don't have to wait for any disc.
luisal5
7/5/17
Everyone I have spoken to were very nice and patient. I'm not great with computers so I had to talk to someone every time I needed it. They were very helpful.
jamesh457
7/2/17
Purchased my Outlook 2010 but was sent a free upgrade to Outlook 2016! It was installed and activated pretty easily. Thanks guys! Definitely coming back!
selenaw8
7/2/17
I got my Outlook 2010 from this vendor and it was upgraded to Outlook 2016 for no additional charge! Awesome deal!
juliusm37
6/29/17
Quick and easy! That's what online shopping should always be! Cheap and genuine Office 2016! Definitely worth recommending.

no it is not a legit company and you will probably never get your money back

By holly f.

Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareKeep.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SoftwareKeep.ca