SoftwareKeep.ca

SoftwareKeep.ca has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoftwareKeep.ca also ranks 13th among Software Other sites.

• Have downloaded my Windows 10 in a USB for clean install and they guided me how to do it.
  • I receive my software instantly to my email inbox and using Microsoft website I was able to install the software.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SoftwareKeep.ca?

“Great transaction with Microsoft Office 2019 purchase.”

D J.
11/20/19

I purchased Microsoft Office 2019 from Catsoft.co which seems to be affiliated with or under the company SoftwareKeep.ca. The purchase price was great and the download and installation went very well with no problems encountered whatsoever. The product works very well on my Macbook Pro. Overall, extremely happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this company again.

“Fruadulent Site”

Joe P.
2/19/17

As many others did, I ordered MS Office and was duped by their "microsoft certified" emblem. No link ever showed up and I cannot download the product. Emailed their customer service number, imagine that, they claim its outside business hours. I'm sure I'll get some sort of run-around as others did. Now I have to wait for it to post on my card so i can dispute it. RUN away.

windows 10 (9) microsoft website (3) 5 minutes (4)
davidj183
November 20th, 2019
michaelb517
May 8th, 2017
Got some errors when I installed but I'm grateful that it's now fixed and all. Tech rep helped me fix it. Good job!
harleyj18
February 21st, 2019
I needed a MS Office licence for my Mac. When I first saw the prices on SoftwareKeep, I had doubt if those were authentic MS software. After reading the reviews, I felt comfortable enough to give it a try. I purchased a MS Office 2019 Home and Student for Mac. They upgraded me to Home and Business for Mac with no additional charge. I received the licence key in the email that came with a clear step by step installation instruction. Due to my limited computer knowledge, I needed additional help while installing. Their chat room technical support staff were very patient and super helpful. The licence is authentic. It shows up in my MS account. All applications are working perfectly. A big thank you to SoftwareKeep!
taraw62
February 23rd, 2018
I was worried when I saw some of the bad reviews.
But the Microsoft Office package at SoftwareKeep was much lower than the lowest price I could find elsewhere (costco), so I risked it.
Glad I did. Very easy process.
The key was emailed to me within 10 minutes and it worked perfectly on the Microsoft site that they provided a link to.
joep292
February 19th, 2017

phillipc49
March 16th, 2018
They are the worse company you can hire in my opinion. They messed up my trees and hacked the up. They will not return my calls after telling me they would take care of my complaint. Very inexperienced personal. terrible customer service
arthurs54
June 5th, 2017
I tried to get 8.1 from you and had no luck and now your not giving me back my money WHY
hollyf29
October 14th, 2017
My key is invalid. I contact them 3 times They ask for a screen shot of the invalid message and won't give me a refund without it. I send it 3 times. they say they never get any of the messages. So I m going to turn it over to the better business bureau. Be very careful with this company. I'm reading other messages about how they were scammed with invalid keys.
chadj20
January 15th, 2018
They are scammers. Entered my key and it doesn't work, and they won't take my calls. I will have to report them unfortunately, and take them to court.
brianw194
February 23rd, 2018
I bought Office for my new mac. I'm a bit afraid to buy due to reviews. I receive my software instantly to my email inbox and using Microsoft website I was able to install the software. They're not scammers based on my experience. The key is good the software we're sent instantly. It just a matter of how to follow instruction properly.
shellys46
March 5th, 2017
Had to seek help with remote installation for one of our companies in Canada. Technical support staff were great and resolved it in no time. Thank you so much!
paulg214
January 23rd, 2018
• Updated review
To be fair, I did eventually receive a working copy and a refund of the purchase. Sooo, my chosen products were available, they don't seem to be scammers. Their business model seems to suffer due to the complexities of computers and software.
product keys provided do not activate the products
January 4th, 2018
• Previous review
I have spent eight hours trying to get my purchase, so far they have delivered nothing but lots of waiting. Be cautious!!
alexs427
May 12th, 2017
purchased office 2016 home and student, got the product right away and installed it without any problem.. this is a recommended site online!!! thanks!!
franks158
December 23rd, 2016
Needed another license for Office 2010. Not exactly cutting edge S/W but I hate having to use a totally different GUI every time I switch computers! The price was reasonable and the download key arrived about an hour after I placed the order. The key I received worked both to allow the initial download and for product activation.

The key I received DID NOT work with my existing Office Home and Student three license CD. But then, my download was actually an upgrade to Office Pro, which is a more complete product. So I'm not complaining.
jasonb267
March 19th, 2017
I searched and this is the cheapest among all online site. All software are installed easy and keys works.
rl62
July 29th, 2016
This company took our money and did not provide the download or key. When questioned daily for three days, was promised a manager would contact us. Never received any contact from anyone at this company. Reported charge as a fraud.
selenaw8
July 2nd, 2017
I got my Outlook 2010 from this vendor and it was upgraded to Outlook 2016 for no additional charge! Awesome deal!
rc128
December 30th, 2016
this business is a complete joke. customer service is incompetent. company does not
fulfill obligation to customer. i have contacted credit card company for a full refund!
I finally went to staples purchased same software,(it did cost a little more). installed and worked in less than a half hour. i worked with company for eleven days and there
service was terrible!!!!!.
cindyw85
January 19th, 2017
I placed an online order for Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business for Windows on January 4th at 8:25 p.m. (EST). I was paying an IT person at my home per hour for this installation and other work. By 9:30 p.m., there was still no product key e-mailed to me. I started a online Chat with their company - the response was that "they are testing the keys to make sure the keys will work when they send it to me". They said they needed another 10-20 minutes. This didn't sound legitimate (besides the fact that we weren't going to wait any longer), and we told them to cancel the order and refund the money onto the credit card. By 9:50 p.m. in the chat, she said they will cancel the order, and the refund will be processed within 24 hours and will be reflected on my account within 48-72 hours. At 11:31 p.m., the sales department e-mails the product key. I immediately respond by email and say that the order was cancelled and the amount is to be refunded to my card. I indicated I already purchased the product from someone else (and received the product key instantly). I e-mailed again January 17th as there was still no credit on my credit card - and didn't receive a response to the e-mail. I phoned the number they have on their website and it is not in service *******657. I am in the process now of making a dispute resolution with visa disputing the charge (I had copied and printed off the Chat I had with their company and kept my emails).
leilanyf
February 26th, 2018
Chat was available after 830pm CST.

Don answered all of my questions, gave me a 15% off code, and stayed with me until my code arrived and was verified. It took longer than 15 minutes for it to arrive, so he sent it direct. The automated one arrived maybe 5 minutes after he send that email.

Code was verified and it downloaded without any issues.
ericb151
March 5th, 2017
The website offers best price and download are easy. They instantly send my software via email and works perfect.
juliusm37
June 29th, 2017
Quick and easy! That's what online shopping should always be! Cheap and genuine Office 2016! Definitely worth recommending.
nathans78
June 26th, 2017
I thought I was scammed since I haven't receive anything after I made a purchase however I've checked my email after 30 minutes and found software download and key. Our internet is 24 megabits per second that took only 5 minutes to download the software. After the installation computer ask for the key finally its activated. Don't doubt this company as they sell Genuine Keys.
jamesh457
July 2nd, 2017
Purchased my Outlook 2010 but was sent a free upgrade to Outlook 2016! It was installed and activated pretty easily. Thanks guys! Definitely coming back!
bryonw7
May 31st, 2017
scam company. I've alerted VISA and BBB about this scam company. Fake downloads then give you the run around.

no it is not a legit company and you will probably never get your money back

By holly f.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SoftwareKeep.ca staff and other customers.

SoftwareKeep Canada provides Microsoft software at the cheapest price - complete with 24/7 technical support and advice. We provide you the software you need at the lowest prices, guaranteed!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoftwareKeep.ca?

Have a question about SoftwareKeep.ca?