Society6.co

Society6.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Society6.co?

“Cool Art & and customer service will fix any problems.”

Bob Y.
12/26/17

After some back and forth with customer service the money was straightened out. It was a 25% off sale. I did not get that. Had to work at it. The art is fantastic. The items I purchased for my son were liked. I may grab the same piece after Christmas just for myself. Buying art as a gift is tricky. We all have different tastes. However, the choices with society6 are cavernous. I could spend all day on the site just digging on the stuff! It ould be the best art site on the net. I like the artist Johnny Allen Vodka (or Alan). The item was titled "Inner Space."

boby25
December 26th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Society6.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Society6.co?

Have a question about Society6.co?