This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Soccerjerseyparadise.org

Soccerjerseyparadise.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Soccerjerseyparadise.org also ranks 61st among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Soccerjerseyparadise.org?

“I ordered a Larry Bird throwback jersey and a Chase...”

Nick A.
3/23/14

I ordered a Larry Bird throwback jersey and a Chase Utley Jersey for my hubby for Christmas and couldn't be happier. I got quality merchandise and no one can tell that these are knockoffs. This was my only dealing with them but I plan on using them in the future.

nicka28
March 23rd, 2014
darkom1
March 23rd, 2015
I made a video review of the jersey I got. Its a great jersey and although the shipping isn't the fastest, its totally worth the price. http://youtu.be/jL4eWc0eZe4

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Soccerjerseyparadise.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Soccerjerseyparadise.org?

Have a question about Soccerjerseyparadise.org?