SoCal Skate Shop reviews

natej11
Nate J.
2/18/19

So Cal has the skate merch I crave so I keep on coming back for more. Whether it is skateboards or clothing this is the site I find the best overall selection and value. I highly recommend this site for frequent updates and restocks.

craigg119
Craig G.
2/15/19

I was notified of a minor product substitution by phone from one of your staff, Ryan. He discussed the options that were available with me and was able to answer any questions that I had. I have talked to Ryan before on a prior order and both times he was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, polite and professional. For the last 20 years I have worked in an industry that customer service is THE number one driving force for return customers/donors so I'm always happy to be able to leave positive remarks about an experience/interaction that I've had.
Thank you!

deshawns1
DeShawn S.
2/12/19

Amazing as usual! I've been shopping here for years. They have everything I always need. And very good prices!

paulb1084
paul b.
2/12/19

The more I look, the more I see that I think I need. The site is dangerously easy to overspend on, hahaha...

olivery4
Oliver Y.
2/9/19

Man I love it. You guys have an easy to use site. My go to for newest best sk8 parts. I wish I could visit your store some day.

andrewa97
Andrew A.
2/9/19

I love SoCal. Whenever my local skate shop doesn’t have what I need. I know I can come here and find it.

carsonpetem
CarsonPete M.
2/8/19

Really easy to navigate and shop. I love this online store because it caters to both the old and new school

haleyb42
Haley B.
2/7/19

The experience was quick and easy but I am unsure if I ordered the correct recaps. I do not have any of the knee pads that these recaps are built for but can’t find any specific to my knee pads.

mikep509
Mike P.
2/4/19

I have had nothing but excellent customer service, prices and shipping times. If only all businesses operated at this level of efficiency, competency and accountability!

Sincere and Warm Regards,
Mike Petrick

anonymousk323
anonymous K.
2/2/19

No issues. Site seems dated but works flawlessly. Better images of products would be a nice addition, however.

carlosb64
Carlos B.
2/1/19

Graet product, great customer service!.
I received a call from the shop (Jonathan) right before adding the grip, asking me for certain aspects on I like the grip on the board.
That is great customer service and I appreciate it!.
Five starrs for you guys!!!

juliam186
Julia M.
2/1/19

The best skate sticker collection!! I always purchase a big bundle when there is a sale going on. Always love how you guys send me dope color choices and free stickers to rep your brand!! :D

harleyj17
Harley J.
1/30/19

Only concern I have is with Pro-Tec's sizing chart and regular full cut vs Certified full cut sizing. But that's not SoCals fault. Dudes are sick as usual

abeb25
Abe B.
1/29/19

Keep running into an error, but there are no details so I don't know what needs to be fixed. Frustrating.

leel135
Lee L.
1/29/19

Hands down the best and easiest shop to work with.. all the sizes and descriptions are always 100%.. the best

craigg115
Craig G.
1/28/19

Received a call about my initial order about a helmet that was said to have 1 left in stock online, but in reality was not. Socal staff were very helpful and professional while discussing my options with a replacement. Excellent customer service and super fast. I highly recommend Socal.

joell81
Joel L.
1/27/19

One of the best online skate shops! I've shopped at ccs since '98, but come here because the pricing is competitive and the website is in my opinion set up a little better than ccs's.

sarahp364
Sarah P.
1/17/19

The best skate shop I've found to date! Always a pleasure. The selection and prices are unbeatable, the staff is great, and with prompt delivery, I don't go anywhere else.

miker455
Mike R.
1/17/19

The user interface could be a bit more modern, but on the positive side you guys had most the items I needed in stock.

garyt98
Gary T.
1/14/19

Site is not well optimized for mobile and has limited filtering options compared to competition. But overall some of the best selection.

timh205
Tim H.
1/12/19

Great site! A++ Easy to find what I needed. Huge selection and low prices. Unbeatable service!! I look forward to loading up on more stuff real soon..Great job SoCal!!!!!!

justiny10
Justin Y.
1/8/19

Everything was as described, delivered quickly. However, one product had the shrink wrap broken which meant the product was slightly discoloured.

timo65
Tim O.
1/7/19

Always quick, easy and great prices! Only shop I buy from online, when you have something my local shop (Bill's Wheels) doesn't have in stock. Knowing you also have a brick and mortar walk-in shop also a plus!

daven100
dave n.
1/6/19

My favorite online skateshop. Easy ordering. Newest and best products always available. Thanks a million.

erickr23
Erick R.
1/6/19

I love your sales, please continue to have more as your website has the biggest selection when it comes to skate goods.

Questions? Get answers from the SoCal Skate Shop staff and other customers.

SoCal Skate Shop?