Sneakersfansno.win reviews

angelam18
9/1/18
• Updated review

I had all the same problems with this company as pretty much everyone else here. But thankfully after a long a fruitless email exchange with the company, I found in the end that the solution was pretty simple: a bank process called Chargeback. A Chargeback happens when a buyer asks their credit card issuer to reverse a transaction that has already cleared. I raised a Chargeback request with my bank, submitting an image of the goods, all the evidence that they were counterfeit, and a record of all my emails to the company and their ridiculous responses. Within 10 days I received a full refund from the bank. Today I received yet another email from the company "But why you dispute the payment from bank, is there has any problem ? If not,pls cancel it and repay us by western union or money gram. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us directly for assistance, rather than submitted a dispute request.You know that there is a big influence on your credit worthiness of your credit score if you charge back..."

“AVOID, AVOID, AVOID....”
7/7/18
• Previous review

..... unless you have an extreme desire to throw your money away to con merchants and charlatans. I can not stress this too greatly. I too have been scammed by this company but operating under the name Nikemetcons.com. While Nike Metcon is an established brand, cons are unfortunately what this rip-off website is about. How do I know it's the same company as Sneakersfans? Same email address: clothes@vip-custom-service.com, and occasionally shoes@vip-custom-service.com. Same modus operandum. Same customer experience.

The website looked legitimate, offering a sale of 30% on top names. So I ordered what was advertised as Nike React Flyknit in Pearl Pink for £73.11 What I received was a cheap, nasty, substandard counterfeit product in what I can only describe as sewer rat grey.

The company admitted they had sent the wrong item, and even admitted that they were counterfeit goods, but refused a full refund even when I proposed to return the goods at my own cost. They posited a range of ridiculous excuses:

'We also have paid the cost of the product and shipping cost,we are the victim as you are'

'How can we full refund you? if i do that, my boss will fire me. i just work for my company, i donnot want to lose my job, please..'

'It this item suit for someone, you can send this item to others as present'

'Although the item is a not you ordered it is beautiful and in good quality, why not sent to others or resell it ?'

The Customer Reviews' on their site are clearly written by themselves; they all follow the same format and similar syntax, contain the same idiosyncrasies and make the same claims:

'Very, very good delivery, A remarkably fantastic site...Service was superb'.

'The sneakers are fine and state-of-the-art... Very, very pretty packaging..... An exceptionally wonderful store'.

'sneakers are of magnificent quality, Peerless packaging, Service are estimable, A notably standout store'

'Ever so exceptional delivery, Quality of the wrapping are state-of-the-art... Prime service... An immensely peerless shop'

Although the cost advertised, invoiced and mandated was £73.11 it subsequently transpired that the company had debited £83.53 from my account. I have now referred the case in full to my bank, and their fraud department is launching an investigation into the company. I would love to see them blacklisted and a bar placed on all future attempted visa payments to the business.

STAY AWAY.

naomin9
6/19/18

I ordered a pair of air force 1's with the PR Flag, and made it very clear what I wanted. I got plain white air force 1's, i complained and was told someone checks each order carefully before shipping. I asked if that person was blind? How could you not realize they were plain sneakers, so I demanded them to fix the sneakers and now they are offering me 12% off my 'next order'. Are you kidding me? They got my 1st order wrong you think I'm going to come back to shop here? I demanded a refund and I will send the sneakers back, now they are offering me 5% refund, I was livid and wrote back no that I wanted a full refund, and now they are offering me 7% refund and telling me to keep the sneakers and resell them to someone else. WHO DOES THIS BULL$#*!?

STAY AWAY PEOPLE. YOU WILL GO THROUGH THE SAME AS I DID.

albieb
5/19/18

I ordered a pair of trainers from sneakersfans.inc and, like many other customers, I received something different: in my case, wrong colours and style. I emailed them asking for an exchange or refund but have received no reply at all.

anaa69
5/8/18

Dear Customer,
really sorry for any inconvenience. although the item is an unordered
is it beautiful and good quality, because it is not sent to other people or resold?
provided you have received the item and we pay for the item cost and shipping fee,
so pls be kind to understand us. How about repayment you 5% as compensation?

That was the answer they sent me after I asked for the money back because they sent me the wrong tennis. The store does not have any model presented on the site.

They are dishonest. They should be blamed for it. I do not tell anyone. I lost my money.

peterw163
3/27/18
• Updated review

received what looks like Nike airmax 270 (Dusty cactus - which have only been out since the 22/03/18) , both the same size and correct model? which I am very surprised at considering the reviews I have read about this company and associated/affiliated companies. I am still a little worried that they could be really good fakes ( but not convinced as mentioned this colour scheme has only been out for around five days?) I think I will check at Nike town over the weekend to authenticate or not? could be more likely factory rejects? Anyways I was surprised to find what seems to be what I ordered and expected?

“SCAM,SCAM!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !!”
3/27/18
• Previous review

I purchased thinking this was a genuine website as it looked professional ! Came to the top of Google search, so for some stupid reason I thought it was a safe site! It originally showed up as GriffeyShoes.com then changed to Shoes@vip-custom-service.com but the company that charged my card was Treeandgreen? So my payment/ transaction was declined by my bank at first , but I was told because the seller re-presented the payment it went through? I was annoyed that my bank seemed to know they were scammers, as The lady I spoke to asked if I knew it was a Chinese website that I was buying from to which I replied No as everything was displayed in $ and the Webpage looked professional? How would I know? So this was the First red flag, the second red flag was the broken English e.g putting S where there should be none or no S where their should be, like they say somthing like ; Thanks you dears customers it was then ( when I realised my money would be taken from my bank account, ( legally) by scammers!! ) and although me and the bank have recognised this group as Con artist I cannot believe nothing can be done, im so annoyed with myself but also the bank, as they must have seen this website or any of the above affiliated names that I have listed above and below GriffeyShoes.com /Shoes@vip-custom-com/Treeandgreen must appear on so many statements, ( I assume, which is why my bank contacted me with an Fraud warning email within minutes of purchase but cannot stop the transaction because they said that they have to give the Seller the opportunity to send the goods? To which I was totally bemused? Wtf! To which I replied that we both know it a scam, why would you let this transaction go through? To which they said because I had made this purchase and the Seller Re-prestented the transaction, they have to give the Sellera chance to send the item purchased? This is ludicrous, why flag it within minutes of transaction? If they not going to protect me as a customer? Its like having enough time to push someone out of the way of an oncoming vehicle and save them or just stand their and say to them Theres a car gonna hit you in a minute!! Wtf, Im so annoyed right now The banks should be doing more to protect their customers, because as these con artists become more efficient at web creation/ coding and the fact that they can masquerade themselves via different trading names ( that the banks have seen many, many times) they can create websites that fool the most canny person, its a disgrace really. So my bank raised the flag, but are helpless and my money will be taken regardless of the fact that me and tge bank know they are Fraudsters but I hope this message helps even just one person avoid this Scam. !! Another £70 to the con artist legally it seems.

stevenr164
1/28/18

This store is in China. I ordered 98.00 shoes in this site. They confirmed the payement vía shoes@vip-custom-service.com. The shoes I recieved were the wrong model. They offered me no possible way to return the shoes. They advised me to sell them myself, or offer them to a friend! They formerly offered 12% discount on other shoes of their store. After more than 10 e-mails with them I they were offering me a 10% refund wich I find insulting. I am stuck with a 98 shoes I did not buy with no solution at all.I could send them back if I payed for it .they said most likely they would end up loss.dom not buy from the web page.sneakersfansno.com

Tip for consumers: they will rip you off

cheryls145
1/18/18

My son ordered a pair of shoes from this website and received a completely different pair. He sent them a photo of the pair he received and they replied that this "was the pair he had ordered". No offer to refund the $90 he spent. Lesson learned the hard way. Total scam site. Stay away.

jos8617
1/14/18

I ordered a pair of shoes and they informed me that it was out of stock. This was a particular pair of shoes I had been looking for and didn't want anything else. They said they could not refund all of my money and after several requests from me for a full refund they stopped communicating. Please do not order from these people.

tavernays
1/11/18

j ai commandé des galaxie bleu peint pour ma fille et ils n'ont envoyé des chaussures orange et noir.je n'arrive pas à leur faire admettre leur erreur ils retournent toujours un message qui ne correspond pas à mes questions. CE SONT DES VOLEURS!!!

nogaa

they scam
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE http://sneakersfansno.com/

nicor3
11/18/17

This store is in China. I ordered 70$ shoes in this site. They confirmed the payement vía shoes@vip-custom-service.com. The shoes I recieved were the wrong model. They offered me no possible way to return the shoes. They advised me to sell them myself, or offer them to a friend! They formerly offered 10% discount on other shoes of their store. After more than 30 emails with them I they were offering me a 10% refund wich I find insulting. I am stuck with a 70$ shoes I did not buy with no solution at all.

unsatisfiedc18
11/1/17

I just received my order from sneakersfansno.win after searching for a specific shoe that I could not find, I researched reviews and their fake website that plastered 100% satisfaction gauranteed, "full refund if you're not satisfied..". The shoes that arrived to me were not even the same shoes I ordered so of course I reach out to them to get a refund but instead they (some fake name Lisa) offered me a 10% discount on my "future orders" and my friends and family could take advantage of the discount. This situation is still playing its self out but long story short please stay away from this site!!!! Do not fall for this trick!!! they need to be investigated and put in prison for what they are doing to innocent online shoppers.

andreag85
10/27/17

Scam site!!! I recived a pair of fake nikes. When i contacted the supplier sneakersfansno.win for a refund or my correct order, they refused, offering me a discount on my next order. I also had to pay customs fees.

bubblyc
10/7/17

hi online shopper!
I ordered a pair of Olive Nike mid Trainers, but i received a black pair of fake nikes. When i contacted the supplier sneakersfansno.win for a refund or my correct order, they refused, offering me a discount on my next order? then blamed the couriers and made a claim of also being victims, I've had to take this up with my bank. After several years of internet shopping, i've never experience anything like this. STAY AWAY FROM SNEAKERSFANS.WIN

Questions? Get answers from the Sneakersfansno.win staff and other customers.

Sneakersfansno.win?