Snaptee

Snaptee has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Snaptee also ranks 157th among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with Snaptee are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Snaptee?

“Terrible”

Krista K.
2/16/20

Don't waste your money with this company! They make the clothing too small (I ordered a size L but it fit like a size S-M). They said if I returned it they would be able to redo it but after mailing it, it's now been 2 months of unanswered emails and no sweater that they promised me. I'm completely baffled.

kristak44
February 16th, 2020
househ
July 20th, 2017
I bought two tee shirts and paid over $50 for them! That was WITH a coupon. Then, it took well over a month for them to arrive and they were tiny! The men's Xlarge was the size of a kids shirt! The image on one of the tees was very blurry! I am very disappointed in the quality of the items! What a waste of money!

Questions? Get answers from the Snaptee staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snaptee?

Have a question about Snaptee?