Review of Snapfish

publisher@snapfish.com

8 reviews with 5 stars

maureenj23
7/29/18

I ordered a custom book and couldn't be happier. It arrived today, less than a week after I custom made it through their web sight. From cover to cover and all the pages, it is perfect! Highly recommended

rogern19
12/24/15

I used Snapfish for the first time this last week, needed the book before Xmas, but I was way behind. I got it to Snapfish late Friday Dec. 18, and they had it back to me by the 22nd in a wonderful book that I was sure would not turn out well. The did a WONDERFUL job with excellant service and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I will be using them in the future for more projects.

paulag9
7/24/14

I have always been happy with snapifish but this week they went above and beyond! I made a book for myself and 7 friends. When I got it I discovered a couple of problems. I called their customer service line and talked to Cindy - she told me how to fix the problems and issued a credit for new books. Problem solved painlessly and they have a happy customer for life!

gaill11
5/23/14

LOVE GETTING MY PIC DONE HERE. THEY HAVE THE BEST DEALS.

dje7
10/31/13

awesome products, great holiday gifts, been a loyal customer for years great prices

talulahy
8/5/13

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Snapfish! My photobooks always arrive more quickly than I expected them. Anytime I have had to contact customer service, generally via thier live chat, the exchange is pleasant and issues resolved immediately. I have considered using other sites for photobooks but can't find a good enough reason to use them over Snapfish.

oliviam
9/23/10

As I've found most photo sites out there do, you'll end up with emails from them often with special offers and discount promo codes. Just be informed that you cannot combine promo codes on one order. The prints are good quality and usually ship reasonably quick.

tn1
1,587 helpful votes
7/10/09

Snapfish makes it easy to store your photos online. Uploading photos is really quite easy, and sharing your albums is also just as easy. I've made over 20 albums since 2007 to share with families of students; in a way, my (the school's) Snapfish account has a running history of the school for which I work. I have also ordered prints from Snapfish, and the photos come as I requested them, on time and without any issues along the way.

I hate snapfish after my Christmas card debacle so I can't help...I'm thinking SHUTTERFLY?

By Jennifer C.

I think I will try shutterfuly I used it short while before snapfish and loved it now I am sure they might have a different layout & process ..seems these companies make things more complicated rather than simpler..

By RosieOgrady r.

I have made a book using the Harvey Norman Photo site - I like the editing choices (not as many options as Snapfish). I sent it off for printing a week ago and was fully aware that it would take 7-10 days. So I am on the edge of my seat waiting for it to be delivered to the local store. Perhaps not as good specials as Snapfish - but then I did get 30% discount.

By Vickie P.

I sat for hours at my computer and also created my first photo book for my sons 30th birthday, I done this with my sister, once done we saved the book then went back in to make sure it was saved!!! I went in to day to add more photos and to my amazement my project was gone! I went on the live chat and spoke to someone called Ram,I was told I have never had a project, I told them it was on the old classic , they checked and told me there was never a project! Who ever set the new style have really messed up and I need answers!!! This is not acceptable!!!!!!!

By Anne G.

Since H-P sold Snapfish to another company, Snapfish service and product line have deteriorated to where no one is happy or satisfied. Re. customer service, it is NOTHING like the old Snapfish was. Almost impossible to reach them, their answers are vague, non-committal, it's like you're talking to a machine. After using them for several books, I have switched to Mixbook.

By Richard C.

Questions? Get answers from the Snapfish staff and other customers.

Snapfish?