Review of snagajob.com

Tel: +1-804-822-4655
compliance@snagajob.com

francisf33
2/14/19

Don't waste your money. Terrible results and poor service. They lock you into a auto renewing contract, and we have had 0 return on our investment.

stephenv49
1/28/19

Honestly Snag a Job was easy to navigate and it took no time at all to make an account. I found my current job on snag a job and check on jobs in my area from time to time.

kimberlyh71
11/6/18

I like the way it is easy to navigate and it always keeps up with your interest. I have been a user of this site for over 5 years and I am always impressed with it.

placementw
8/18/18

I've applied multiple jobs and nothing no calls at all. I even went to one place that has their ad on there and told me to apply online. So I did through snagajob where their ad is placed. But when I went to the physical place of business they told me to apply on the businesses web site. I am not applying for the same job twice on two different sites. Any way: I got interview I did a working interview, they were supposed to call me to set up a work schedule two days ago and I've had no calls what so ever probably because I am not applying on the businesses site cause am not doing this on two sites this is supposed to be easy and it is irritating and frustrating. So they got 4 hours free labor work out of me with out further communication to me so I am really angry. This site is a bunch of crap and waste of time I have bills too and I need to work.

alyssar35
7/31/18

every time i try to put in job applications. i have to create a new email account every time and yalls systems sucks. Because it keeps telling me that this email is already on file. i gave this site 1 star because all im trying to do is put in job applications and i have to keep making new emails just to use snagajob.com it sucks PERIOD !!!! Who wants to have to make a new email every time, That takes away from putting in applications! snagajob should REALLY FIX THIS PROBLEM !!!

cb217
5/1/18

This is a total scam. We created ONE account with Snagajob, they created a second account. We canceled our account, but noticed we kept getting billed after we canceled. We asked for a refund, they refunded us one month, but not the other... And it's a total mess. They say we didn't pay for the other month, but it's on our credit card statement! DO NOT USE SNAGAJOB!

christiey1
4/10/18

I filled out an app on their site for a job and my phone has not stopped ringing with spam calls . Not one job offer but lots and lots of fake prize winnings and a wide range of calls for lowering my bills . Save yourself the hassle and fill out paper apps

setho9
12/11/17

After paying nearly $100 bucks (monthly) to post a job for a housekeeper, we only received three leads and all three were terrible quality. The only one that responded never showed up to an interview. Meanwhile, I spent $35 on a single craigslist ad and got over 20 leads and hired three people from it.

When I asked for a refund after only four days, they said "no refunds and sorry you're not happy". That is indicative of a terrible business that doesn't stand behind it's product.

DO NOT USE SNAGAJOB!

ouidaj
11/2/17

We did not get a single applicant that was qualified. We posted a part-time job with Quickbooks experience as a qualification.

daniellej28
10/17/17

This is a great site for people looking to enter the workforce. The majority of the jobs listed do not require much experience but at the same time, the offerings are not a bunch of bogus ads. Legit places looking for good people.

willv8
8/28/17

I believe Snagajob discriminates against older workers. It apparently doesn't matter if you have experience, are flexible, and accept the pay rate and hours--they don't want you.

scotts260
6/7/17

I was led to Sangajob through a link on the careers page of a potential employer. The link was supposed to take you through the application process, basically filling out the app through Snagajob. After several issues arose, I tried twice to get help from Sangajob, over a period of few days, and only ever received emails stating that a case had been generated, and I would hear from Snagajob support. I never heard back, and after a week of waiting, returned to Snagajob, and entered a request to delete my account, explaining the troubles I had had, and that I thought they should be more timely, considering I was trying to gain employment while the clock was ticking so to speak, and that in their business, I though they should be more concerned. This also generated the same type of response, saying a support case had been generated, and I would hear from a support rep soon. In this case, I received an email saying the account had been deleted, less than 24 hours later. They never did address my original concerns. I wouldn't trust them if you actually are concerned about getting your app in first, they don't seem to care if you actually stand a chance at getting the job. They suck at what they do.

timel2
4/23/17

What a pice of crap site. All old jobs. U have no job chance if u use this site. No help at all finding a job.

alyr3
12/15/16

When I started looking for some jobs on this site, I would apply for some jobs but most of the jobs won't reach out to me.

arthurb58
6/27/16

They post jobs that actually aren't available, never received a response from anyone, and when I checked directly with an employer on one job that was posted, I was told such a position was never actually posted. My advice, don't waste your time with this site.

jimb214
5/31/16

I created an account with snagajob.com because Im currently looking for a job. No more than 15 min after creating a profile with my personal info, I received a phone call from a solicitor. Not to mention I was in the middle of filling out an applications which really pissed me off. My Email has been blowing up with Junk Mail ever since as well and it wont stop. NEVER USE SNAGAJOB.COM

kosanyad
10/3/15

anthonyf17
10/13/13

Privacy invasion. Registered to this site a few days ago and have been getting college recruiters contacting me on my phone. Found out there is an option:

"Yes I am interested in furthering my education and would like to learn about opportunities"

This option did not appear during or after registration. I only learned of this after getting a phone call from a recruiter who told me they saw the option selected in my profile.

Use this website at your own risk, full well knowing they will take your information and use it without your knowledge and consent.

freds20
7/12/13

Great website for jobs...I could 4 interviews and 2 jobs offers in my first week of using the site. I highly recommend it!!

loganm
2/3/10

They charge for listings and the hourly jobs while they may be in your city are hard to figure out how close they are to you... maybe they should use something more like http://stusjobs.com They are the Best!!

Questions? Get answers from the snagajob.com staff and other customers.

snagajob.com?