Slydial

Slydial has a consumer rating of 3.08 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Slydial ranks 73rd among Mobile Applications sites.

How would you rate Slydial?

“Love this!”

Chris H.
8/26/20

I have to call a lot of clients every day and some of them can be a bit too chatty then I don't get my work done. Slydial to the rescue! Absolutely saves me hours each week. I pay an annual fee for the service and it is worth every penny and I don't have to wait for the ad to play it goes right to asking me the phone number. Be sure to enter the # after the number you want to connect to. It doesn't work on home phones unfortunately but it works on cell phones 99% of the time (occasionally it can't connect). It has NEVER connected me to the person, always directly to voicemail. Where have you been all my life!

“They kinda suck”

Eileen L.
7/17/19

Used this for a client I did not want to talk to and let's just say it back-fired and he picked up. Tested again on my husband and it rang for him immediately. DID NOT WORK.

chrish1626
August 26th, 2020

richardw38
December 26th, 2012

I have used Slydial.com from about the time they launched. I used to use their paid service (no ads) but found about 33% of the time their system would ring the recipients phone instead of drop me in voice mail so I wasn't going to pay for spotty delivery. I have since used their free service and have seen some improvement. I pay try the paid again or their new app, but the minimum you can load into your account is $10 and it would take me years to use up that balance (used to be $5). If they drop the minimum I'd consider using their smartphone app for Android. Have a couple of friends who HATE when I use it, so I just text them. It is a great time saver or if you wish to leave a message for someone during their work day and not disturb.

ronk
1,008 helpful votes
July 12th, 2011

Skip being connected to a mobile phone... when you just want to leave voice-mail - and disappear. A free new phone service called Slydial allows you to by-pass being connected to your party directly - and right to voice-mail!

Slydial lets you connect directly with another person's cell phone voice mail, bypassing the traditional ringing process that often results sometimes uncomfortably with someone picking up on the other end.

Users call (267) SLY-DIAL from either a cell phone or a land-line, and are prompted to enter another person's cell phone number.

The FREE service requires you listen to a short advertisement unless users pay a subscription fee or 15 cents per call to skip ads Slydial puts callers directly into their target's voice mail. When you really don't want to talk, just get voice-mail, listening to a short ad is likely worth it.

Recipients should then get a voice mail notification, and sometimes they WILL see a caller's number show up as a missed call, too. MobileSphere Ltd., the Boston-based communications company behind Slydial, said there were currently some technological limits. It can only be used in the U.S. right now, and generally won't work with prepaid cell phones. So bear this in mind!

ALSO, sly-dialers must have the caller ID feature activated on their phones, which is meant, in part, to prevent people from using it to harass people without detection.

Hope this saves you some grief,
Ron

eileenl54
July 17th, 2019

maggiel26
December 5th, 2017

It tells me to choose a contact I do, 5 secs of slience, listen to an ad, then tells me to enter the number I wish to dial (I CHOOSE A CONTACT why am I now having to enter a number) and then it immediately drops off and I am disconnected.

Try chatting with someone on line. Appparently there is no one there in the chat box.

donnas48
November 25th, 2014

I dialed the cell number as directed and the person answered. So slydial did not work for me.

Press the # after the number. It has to be a mobile number not a home phone.

By Chris H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Slydial staff and other customers.

www.slydial.com, 267-SLYDIAL, The patented technology that allows you to skip the conversation and just leave a voice mail.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slydial?

Have a question about Slydial?