Review of SLRHut

SLRHut reviews

aishaj12
Aisha J.
4/14/19

Cannot register for an account
Not asked for my delivery address
Not asked for my email address
Do not feel confident that my orders 'gone through'

stevenn39
Steven N.
4/10/19

Very good apart from one product in my order, the tripod, as it is not strong enough to hold the Nikon P1000.

chrisf104
Chris F.
4/6/19

The accessaries bundle that came with the lens I bought have a different thread size and will not fit. Was told I had to send the accessaries back to the States for replacement!! Just not worth the effort!

alanr173
Alan R.
4/6/19

Excellent site, easily navigated with a good description of items for sale. I would also like to express my delight with the lens I purchased. SLR Hut called me less than an hour after I made the online purchase to confirm and I was very pleased with their professional attitude. Over all I was extremely happy with the whole buying experience and will, without doubt, purchase camera equipment from them in the future.
5***** in every department!!

anonymousk419
anonymous K.
4/5/19

Website is user friendly and easy to navigate. Could do with more customer reviews on the actual products, but I'm sure that will improve over time.

harryj76
4/4/19

SLR Hut do not have a UK presences their mail goes to a mailbox that is rented - better know as a mail drop or accommodation address - and are US based. On top of that either their website is not secure or has been hacked or they have a crooked employee as my credit card was scammed after using this company and this isnt the first instance of this happening - read trust pilot reviews. Be careful when buying from SLR Hut maybe cancel your credit or debit card after payment has come out as there is something rotten in the state of SLR Hut.

stevent190
Steven T.
4/4/19

Was initially pleased with the price however, I'm not sure that the item was in fact brand new. The inner packaging was worn and creased upon opening the box. The outer box was in very poor condition (again worn). The lens came with the hood already fitted and not packed separately. I'm very concerned that the item had been used previously. I now wish I'd payed more for the above peace of mind. Overall I'd have to say that I'm disappointed.

tobijahn
Tobijah N.
4/4/19

I'm not fond of having to call in the morning to process a purchase, this a slow way completing online shopping and I wont order this way again

andrewk148
Andrew K.
4/2/19

A smooth experience, the website runs well - the only hard part is making a choice between the very wide selection of brands and products!

michaelb1171
Michael B.
4/1/19

Fingers crossed it arrives ok, not sure if it's an eastern European model, hope its UK
It arrived on time, superb service, highly recommended, will definitely be back again

mo47
m O.
3/31/19

Product I wanted at good price. However the courier used UPS is not very flexible like other modern couriers who allow local safe drop-offs. I would not use UPS by choice and it may sway my choice of product vender in futrure

rogerk41
3/30/19

I had been looking for a BRAND NEW CANON 5D MK 3 BODY for ages as they were obsolete a while ago.Second Hand ones were still available at a high price ,but I really wanted a New one.
Imagine my joy after looking everywhere and suddenly finding one on SLR HUT ....BRAND NEW and IN STOCK.!
I ordered it immediately through Paypal,and the invoice received said to phone them to process the order....which I did straight away.I was told they would ring back in a few minutes ,which they did.They said they were out of stock of the item.
To this day 30th March 2019,they are still being advertised as "BRAND NEW IN STOCK".! Available in " body only " and 2 "kit form "options.Despite an email to them explaining this,my email has not been actioned,and they are still being offered for sale and in stock.
BUYERS BEWARE......ORDER AT YOUR PERIL

seann31
Sean N.
3/27/19

I'm feeling peculiar about the whole thing now. I'm talking to my computer. How should I feel? Good I s'pose. Alright, I'll say the experience has been good.

johnh590
John H.
3/27/19

Wide range of products, I found the lens I wanted at a really good price, which was hard to beat anywhere else.

tonym345
Tony M.
3/21/19

Site is pretty straight forward. Nice that billing/delivery address is pulled from Paypal instead of having to enter separately as on some sites. Site is looking a bit dated.

joannec167
Joanne C.
3/19/19

Ordering was easy, not sure about the follow-up yet though?

Add: Paid for express delivery, received a day late. FedEx driver was brilliant, if not for him would have been a week late.

stephenj87
Stephen J.
3/19/19

Very easy to do, but there is the same lens for Canon fit but in the description it says Nikon fit in your lens list, could have been a problem!

zeliee
Zelie E.
3/19/19

Good, if it could be delivered before the weekend please as I have selected my partners work address for delivery.

monicag65
Monica G.
3/19/19

so far so good, you have a few bad reviews and I will still be stressed until I see everything will arrive in order

melvinw43
Melvin W.
3/9/19

Love the bundles!! Extras definitely needed that probably would not have bought had they not been in.

nikkit30
Nikki T.
3/7/19

Fast and easy - site could do with a lick of ‘creative paint’ but it’s functional and ordering was very simple

nicki14
Nick I.
3/6/19

Easy and quick service. Great price. Lens was white box but in unused condition. Would highly recommend and use again.

stuartx
Stuart X.
3/4/19

Third time I've used your web site and for the third time you've been able to offer the item I wanted at the best (or as good a) price as anyone else (not in China).

markr349
Mark R.
3/3/19

Easy to use web site with some great offers and prices. Delivery was within stated times and received well packaged. Would recommend SLRhut for sure.

videos6
Video s.
3/1/19

Site easy to use and order from. Does require a telephone call as mentioned in other reviews but easy to deal with and a pleasant enough attitude.
Price was great and came with a useful (although admittedly not the treatest quality) set of lenses, cleaning products and even a tripod. The most useful item though was the bag which is good quality and fits the camera perfectly. Delivery was exceptional. On time and well packaged.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SLRHut staff and other customers.

SLRHut?