Review of SLRHut

SLRHut reviews

chriso91
Chris O.
6/11/19

Bundle is what we required and the new camera is being put to work photographing properties as I type

stepheny40
Stephen Y.
6/3/19

I had telephone call to you which was helpful and your website is easy to use and informative
Easy to use site your guides were very helpful
Goods dispatched promptly and I am delighted with my camera

jefff111
Jeff F.
5/31/19

Good price and easy site to use. They either call you or ask you to call them to confirm the order, this is only to try to sell you extra's, a bit annoying.

richu6
Rich U.
5/31/19

Unnecessary time wasted on the phone after just to confirm a purchase. Defeats the entire process of online shopping. This is what the internet is for to speed things up.

thomasf221
thomas F.
5/28/19

this was by far the best price on the sony a7 i could possibly find. even second hand cameras were nearly the same price for the body only.

andrewu14
Andrew U.
5/23/19

I found the lens extender I was after quite easily but had difficulty trying to find a 77mm Circular Polarising Filter

davids1447
david S.
5/18/19

It has been simple so far however your internet blurb stated £50 off today and I was unable to find a way to enter the £50 off code?

amandar166
Amanda R.
5/15/19

The website has been faulty and no allowed me to put my discount code in but at last it has!

Once the order was processed I received a phone call to confirm and delivery took three days which was amazing! Thank you

riaw7
Ria W.
5/10/19

I'm amazed. Quite possibly the quickest checkout I ever used (may even be better than Amazon as I was a new customer and still had less than 5 clicks when using Paypal). Brilliant.

grahamy3
Graham Y.
5/5/19

I think the price of the camera was very good but the cost of the assessories I ordered with the camera seem to be quite expensive and tthe spare battery doesn,.t work. It won't take a charge. The Panasonic battery is fine.

sallyb99
Sally B.
5/2/19

User friendly site great products and cheaper than most I could not recommend slrhut more excellent service I ordered my things on Easter Sunday and they arrived on that Wednesday. I also received a follow up call on bank holiday money ,two days later I took delivery of my things.
Thank you SLRHUT .xx

amandaz20
Amanda Z.
4/29/19

Great bundle price. Was easy to contact and talk to someone on the telephone. very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Got given way more gear than we were expecting. Fantastic value for money. Very happy to do business with them. Would recommend them.

kalonz
Kalon Z.
4/29/19

I was extremely pleased with your prices and couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else. However, i am from the falkland islands and could not find any shipping options. That was my only issue. There is DHL here so that confused me.

nicholasn58
nicholas N.
4/22/19

Easy - but in specs of camera - unsure if charger and battery included - assume it is under maufactures accessories

aishaj12
Aisha J.
4/14/19

Cannot register for an account
Not asked for my delivery address
Not asked for my email address
Do not feel confident that my orders 'gone through'

stevenn39
Steven N.
4/10/19

Very good apart from one product in my order, the tripod, as it is not strong enough to hold the Nikon P1000.

chrisf104
Chris F.
4/6/19

The accessaries bundle that came with the lens I bought have a different thread size and will not fit. Was told I had to send the accessaries back to the States for replacement!! Just not worth the effort!

alanr173
Alan R.
4/6/19

Excellent site, easily navigated with a good description of items for sale. I would also like to express my delight with the lens I purchased. SLR Hut called me less than an hour after I made the online purchase to confirm and I was very pleased with their professional attitude. Over all I was extremely happy with the whole buying experience and will, without doubt, purchase camera equipment from them in the future.
5***** in every department!!

anonymousk419
anonymous K.
4/5/19

Website is user friendly and easy to navigate. Could do with more customer reviews on the actual products, but I'm sure that will improve over time.

harryj76
4/4/19

SLR Hut do not have a UK presences their mail goes to a mailbox that is rented - better know as a mail drop or accommodation address - and are US based. On top of that either their website is not secure or has been hacked or they have a crooked employee as my credit card was scammed after using this company and this isnt the first instance of this happening - read trust pilot reviews. Be careful when buying from SLR Hut maybe cancel your credit or debit card after payment has come out as there is something rotten in the state of SLR Hut.

stevent190
Steven T.
4/4/19

Was initially pleased with the price however, I'm not sure that the item was in fact brand new. The inner packaging was worn and creased upon opening the box. The outer box was in very poor condition (again worn). The lens came with the hood already fitted and not packed separately. I'm very concerned that the item had been used previously. I now wish I'd payed more for the above peace of mind. Overall I'd have to say that I'm disappointed.

tobijahn
Tobijah N.
4/4/19

I'm not fond of having to call in the morning to process a purchase, this a slow way completing online shopping and I wont order this way again

andrewk148
Andrew K.
4/2/19

A smooth experience, the website runs well - the only hard part is making a choice between the very wide selection of brands and products!

michaelb1171
Michael B.
4/1/19

Fingers crossed it arrives ok, not sure if it's an eastern European model, hope its UK
It arrived on time, superb service, highly recommended, will definitely be back again

mo47
m O.
3/31/19

Product I wanted at good price. However the courier used UPS is not very flexible like other modern couriers who allow local safe drop-offs. I would not use UPS by choice and it may sway my choice of product vender in futrure

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SLRHut staff and other customers.

SLRHut?