Slingshot

Slingshot has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Slingshot ranks 60th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate Slingshot?

“TERRIBLE SERVICE”

MJade P.
11/7/20

We have had an outage in our st for over a week. After a survey was taking from neighbour Slingshot are the only company who will not supply mobile data to their customers while we wait for it to still be fixed and would like to charge for 1 GB $12. Absolutely shocking and expected better service from a kiwi company. Vodafone has honoured their customers and supplied 100 GB to my neighbour and all I was asking for from Slingstinge was a few GB to get us through the outage. Currently looking at changing providers after this terrible service. No help or care whatsoever

stevanc3
February 22nd, 2021

Really regret joining slingshot, they promise you all good things and deliver none. I have been complaining of slow internet for months and emailed few times, tried calling and hanging on phone for minutes but still they dont seem to care much. I am just waiting for my contract to be over as their so called ultra fast internet via fibre is no way close to a basic internet.

emmaj9
June 21st, 2013

One of the things that I was always looking for online has something to do with providers of communication services. I want those that provide cheap but reliable services. When thinking of a better telecommunication company in New Zealand one name always comes to mind as I have seen and this is the industry entity named as SlingShot.
Serving the country for almost eighteen years, this budget-friendly Telco offer the most reliable and cost-effective services in terms of internet, mobile and fixed lines. You can simply call the company's toll free number or send an inquiry online to customize a service package for your home.
My friends tried its bundled set of services in NZ and so far they loved all the benefits they are getting from it. Are you interested to avail of their services now? Just follow my lead and visit their web pages too!

mjadep
November 7th, 2020

terryr16
June 10th, 2013

Joined slingshot about 8 mounths ago. First problem was it took 5 weeks to get conection, second problem they started to charge me within a week for no service. After a couple of months the speed dropped to dial up speed. Their suggestion that i go a buy a new lead to bypass the filter, did this with no result.
Next suggestion is i borrow a modem and try that, i reminded them that i was using a modem that they supplied and they should replace it. No chance!
So i've put up with their crap service ever since, i have 4 months left on my contract and will never recomend them to anyone. You have being warned!

Questions? Get answers from the Slingshot staff and other customers.

Slingshot's Broadband Internet, Ultrafast Fibre & Cheap Naked Broadband Plans Provide Great Value. Just What You Expect From An Award-winning NZ ISP.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slingshot?

Have a question about Slingshot?