Skywatches

Skywatches has a consumer rating of 3.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Skywatches ranks 64th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Skywatches?

“Best seller! Six stars!”

Oldrich M.
6/23/16

Thank you, SkyWatches! Thank you for fast delivery, perfect and positive communication, the quality of the watches, plus the completed certificate (!) - all beautifully and safely packed. You do excellent and precise work. I do not see anywhere else, at other stores. Perfect! SIX STARS!

“False advertising on price matching”

Shawn T.
7/29/15

Sent them a site with the same watch for a cheaper price to price match, however they say they can't because they "just sold out model to other buyer", while you can still clearly add it to cart, and their site clearly shows which model is in and out of stock. I feel like this reflects their customer service, they will try dodge out of actually helping the customer with bad excuses.

shawnt23
July 29th, 2015
oldrichm
June 23rd, 2016
Thank you, SkyWatches!
gerin1
March 27th, 2014
I ordered a Seiko, it arrived in 3 days, looks authentic with 2 years of warranty. They have a decent selection of watches, so I would buy watch from them again.
joeg95
February 24th, 2016
I bought a Citizen Diver Automatic watch.
Arrived 10 days later with a defect. I was instructed to send it back for repairs (Skywatches paid postal). 45 days later I received the watch back and the default was not repaired. Again I was instructed to send it back to be repaired. Another 45 days later, I received the watch back and guess what? It still with the same mechanical default.
I emailed Sky Watches again but this time with no answer, and my Sky Watch account was deleted.
DO NOT BUY FROM SKY WATCHES.
viviannel
July 14th, 2011
Pretty decent discount watch store. Items are in fact authentic. Seller offers different methods of shipping. Says they will beat other website prices however when I actually showed them a website with a cheaper price they made up some excuse about the seller of other website changing prices? Didn't make any sense. So over all no major complaints.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Skywatches staff and other customers.

Popular promotional quartz brand watches simple design watch description of wrist watch with high quality factory direct sale watches

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Skywatches?

Have a question about Skywatches?